(#71 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

Send a message via MSN to Kokugen
04-07-2007, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedo View Post
The girl seemed awfully nervous. I could tell her mind was racing. Perhaps I shouldn't have dropped down like that. I had wanted to scare her. But now I felt a little bad about it. "An inn you say? Yeah there is one over there I can show you the way. I have been staying there."

"And about these keyblades you ask as well? The keyblade follows the wielder's heart and grows as they do. The blades are linked to some great fate of the universe I am sure of that. And we will have to chose a side one day in a Final Battle.... haha! sorry, I tend to speak non-sense sometimes, I don't really know you or your plans so I will end it there..." I gave her a quick smile and thought to change the subject. I knew a lot more about the keyblades then I let on. I spent a good amount of dedicated time into reading in old archives...

She seemed confused as she stared sown at her own keyblade. She was un-knowledgeable of it's powers. I was definitely no pro at mine, but I did know how to use it efficently. There was no attack that it had that I couldn't bring out to the surface.

" Why don't I show you to the inn and continue our conversation? I am sure you'll find it much more pleasant then standing out here in the cold of the night. The inn has fresh blankets and food all the time." I stept past her and motioned my hand for her to follow me. We walked in silence quickly down some staircases. The inn was one of the only buildings around that had lights on inside. I opened the front door and let her walk in first.

(OOC: gedo! You need to make a character first!! And have m or Rikku give them the ok before you can post here! Waah! You're gonna have to soft delete this post and post up you character or else it'll be confusing >.<

Oh and @everyone im waiting for a few more posts MAINLY from Naki-dono before I continue the battle)

Nakama in the Kingdom Hearts RP
(#72 (permalink))
Old
MazarDantechildofdevil (Offline)
Hmm?

Send a message via MSN to MazarDantechildofdevil
04-10-2007, 06:07 PM

1. Neiru looks up at the creature and laughs under his breathe, Hmm.. It must be a dark thorn. To easy.Neiru thinks this to himself than charges onward, the creature uses its first special Fulgor Caligo, and Neiru begins to jumps around dodging a few but one hits than another and another, etc., etc., etc. Neiru falls to the ground in agony as pain shoots through his body, the Dark Thorn was to powerfull and it's attacks were to fast, he needed another approach. This time Neiru readies himself but does not charge but stands there instead. The dark thorn attacks again lunging forward and swiping at Neiru's feet, Neiru jumps easily avoiding it but; The Dark Thorn uses Fulgor Caligo, the shots fire at Neiru again, THEY ARE HOMING BEAMS! THAT'S HOW I GOT HIT LAST TIME! Reallizing this Neiru twirls his keyblade hastily making the homings shot dissinegrate into his keyblade. Finally the homing shots stop and Neiru is found flying down at the Dark Thorn from above it, and slashes hitting hit in the head.
  2. The dark thorn falls but is not relinquished yet and continues to attack at Neiru. Neiru keeps pace with it and lets it use it's second spc. Nox Noctice, Neiru is dragged into a dark Demension and begins to be hit from all sides. He takes the pain and when he is released he just stands there. The Dark Thorn falls, "YOU WEAKENED your self you stupid Dark Thorn, even I know not to use that much Darkness." The dark thorn now dissappears into a cloud of smoke and Neiru sits there, alone, cold.

Last edited by MazarDantechildofdevil : 04-10-2007 at 06:12 PM.
(#73 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-10-2007, 09:14 PM

(I forgot where we got to on the story, I've been away....)

"Thanks for the compliment."

"FoOlIsH mOrTaL. i WiLl CrUsH yOu BoTh."

"Hey, simmer down."

"CrUsH! cRuSh! CrUsH!!!!"

"You're an original aren't you."

The armoured man swung a deadly blow towards Kalthar with his colossal keyblade, but Kalthar jumped to dodge it.

"You're losing the plot Kal!"

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~
(#74 (permalink))
Old
MazarDantechildofdevil (Offline)
Hmm?

Send a message via MSN to MazarDantechildofdevil
11-17-2007, 05:12 AM

As I thought... This thread hasn't gotten any activity.. It's because the creator just up and left... What a shame...

(#75 (permalink))
Old
VitalStatistic (Offline)
Mika Mika

Send a message via AIM to VitalStatistic Send a message via Yahoo to VitalStatistic
10-27-2008, 04:10 AM

I have a question -_- I haven't finished the first one yet because I don't ever seem to have time... but I've seen Riku with the cloth over his eyes... why is that?
sorry if it's already been asked D:

(#76 (permalink))
Old
Yogehi (Offline)
OMG WTF HAXORZ FTL

10-27-2008, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalStatistic View Post
I have a question -_- I haven't finished the first one yet because I don't ever seem to have time... but I've seen Riku with the cloth over his eyes... why is that?
sorry if it's already been asked D:
that has to do with the later KH games. i won't answer that til you give me permision to spoil the series.

(#77 (permalink))
Old
VitalStatistic (Offline)
Mika Mika

Send a message via AIM to VitalStatistic Send a message via Yahoo to VitalStatistic
10-27-2008, 04:15 AM

awh man! I don't want it spoiled but I really want to know!
I can't seem to ever advance right now on the first one because it says I have to jump this impossible jump and I can never make it -grits teeth-

BY THE WAY I AM SO SORRY! I didn't know what RP meant until a few minutes after I posted my question