JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

Send a message via MSN to Kokugen
Kingdom Hearts RP ~ Main Thread - 03-23-2007, 06:13 PM

(OOC: Okay so I decided that I'd make a main thread for posting in the RP so actual posts don't get lost in the sign up, I'll copy the introductory post I made and Rikku's too because she aint gonna be here this weekend. YOu can begin posting introductory posts in either Hollow Bastion, Twilight Town or Sunset Horizons but you can't encounter any of the Mystery characters just yet after a few intro posts I'll bind them all together so that the introduction works properly.

Also if you want to sign up for the RP do it in here: http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...hearts-rp.html and any out of character posts that aren't using your character (such as suggestions or problems) go http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...oc-thread.html. Anyways intro posts, Mine)

The streets of Hollow Bastion were near silent, it was just past midnight and most people had taken to their beds to sleep. Few people were awake but those that were stood in the street whispering, halfway down the street from them a man rolled in his bed the persistent noise denying him sleep. He stood from his bed and went to the window to complain at the people but was shocked to see no-one was there,

"Damn kids..."

He returned to his bed knowing at least the noise would stop until he heard what sounded like footsteps on his roof. Just above him Cloud sat with Aeris/Aerith (OOC: I dunno which to use but I see Aeris more so I'll use that) standing over him a pained expression in her face,

"Cloud why did you come out you know that you're not fully healed yet!"

"You expect me to sit by whilst this is happening! They're here and you expect me to sit tight!"

"Master Ansem didn't tell us so that we could foolishly seek our deaths! He warned us for our own good! A keyblade is the only thing that can damage them! Your Buster Sword won't hurt them -"

"My Buster Sword will do damage enough! Now leave me!"

"Cloud you can't expect me to just -"

But Aeris' words were cut off when Cloud suddenly leapt into the air his dark clothing floating in the wind and his left arm's bandages still dripping with blood, Cloud... just what are you trying to prove...?

~~~~

In the outer reaches of Twilight Town a figure could be seen, he wore a dark blue hooded cloak that hid his face and bodily features and a bandaged package on his back. His eyes seemed to have a pale green glow and he walked rather stiffly as if his movement was restricted.

As he approached the residential area of the town he observed the buildings and took in the various features, he particularly noticed the light blue glow emenating from one window but thought nothing of it. He continued through the town and arrived at the Tram depot, he entered an empty tram and lifted his left hand. A ball of swirling white and yellow energy focused there before bursting out into the various parts of the tram causing it to move towards the station.

~~~~

A small gust blew over a bright desert, there were hills and dips in it's landscape and the sun was setting in the not so far distance. One figure was negotiating his way through the desert wearing just a pure white hooded cloak and holding a small keychain in his hand. His face was moist with sweat which dripped into the bottom of his hood. He reache one of his hands into his pocket and pulled out a white handkerchief which bore four marks on it, one was a small crown, another a shield, a staff and the last a five point star shaped object which was rounded. He stopped and observed it for a while before muttering to himself,

"I guess I have to use it after all..."

He placed it back into his pocket and then put it in front of him, the Kingdom Key appeared in his hand and he stared at the keychain before removing it,

"How do these things work again?"

He lifted the keychain from his other hand and observed it, the chain was pure white and the object on the end seemed shaped like a crystal that was badly proportioned. He attached the end to the Kingdom Key and was surprised when nothing happened.

An aura then appeared around him spiralling before surging into the Kingdom Key, his eyes closed as a burst of light appeared and when he opened them he no longer held the Kingdom Key in his hand, this key was pure white and instead of shooting upwards from the handle it went down then curved around the handle it then shafted upwards splitting into five flat sections which were disjointed like a split pentagon. When they reached the top they rejoined and that same disproportioned crystal shape was there and the key part was shaped just as the kingdom key with the crown shape,

"Woah... why didn't he let me use this earlier?"

~~~~

Back in Hollow Bastion the night seemed to have been stopped still, not even the winds stirred as a figure made it's way through the city in the direction of the castle, the figure was clothed in dark silver and black armour which was purple on the shoulders and the inside of the legs, the armour shone with an aura of brilliance and made full use of the full moon. The helmet of the armour had a distinct look which had downwards pointing 'ears' as they could be called that also swept backwards.

She walked barely paying notice to her surroundings, she seemed to be in deep thought but of what was anyones guess. She suddenly stopped and titled her head towards her back,

"You come here knowing who I am... you are a fool."

She continued walking before a sword was thrusted at her from behind, Cloud stood his left arm shaking but wielding his sword with great mastery,

"You're the fool if you think I'm... I'm..."

He found himself unable to speak as his sword began to disintergrate before him the armoured woman's hand where the tip had been,

"Cloud Strife, this is not a battle you can fight. This is for keyblades only, unless you can draw it from your soul you're worth nothing to me or the others."

Clouds face was a frozen mixture of anger and shock his hand was still in front of him grasping thin air shaking slightly,

"You know who I am Master Ansem must have told you before he passed away, I'm sure he wouldn't take that information to the grave. If you know that then surely you know it is imperative that I get to the cast -"

"So thousands can die! No thanks! Standing on the brink of darkness and coming back teaches you a few things! There is no need for this exchange!"

"Cloud if your heart cannot capacitate a keyblade then I cannot expect you to look beyond your emotions, you stood on the brink of darkness and light then you must know of balance. Balance is necessary but with new factors being discovered it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep it so, surely Ansem explained this to you six?"

Cloud turned to see that Squall, Yuffie, Aeris, Cid and Tifa were there running to his side. He turned back to the woman who had turned her back on him and the others,

"Get in my way again and you all die, my purpose exceeds the need for you all to be alive."

There was a moments silence before she lifted her right hand causing all the others to flinch, she chuckled before clicking her fingers. There was a sudden rush of wind,

"I'm surprised my magic didn't affect you..."

She placed her right had in front of her and a portal of darkness opened,

"Let's hope we don't meet again, well at least not on the battlefield."

~~~~

In Twilight Town the Tram arrived at the station, the cloaked figure left the tram and began walking towards the glass gates,

"Nothing's changed huh..."

He looked up at the station doors and thought he could see a figure behind the glass, shrugging it off he continued placing his left hand out. He stopped as he thought he saw a flash of light behind the glass, shifting his right foot back slightly a blast of blue light flared from his left hand revealing a dark keyblade that resembled a webbed wing. He flipped it so that it pointed downwards and shifted his hand so the blade covered his entire body,

"I got what I wanted quicker than I thought..."

He leapt back as a blast of blue lightning spiked from behind the glass shattering it and sending him flying backwards. He rolled backwards and got to his feet,

"Shall I show you...?"

He watched as a large figure made it's way through the broken glass, parts of his body appeared to be shining reflecting the twilight so he could not be made out properly. Riku lifted his keyblade once again his white hair longer still reaching down his back,

"Shall I show you the way to the dawn?!"

Riku leapt forward rearing back his keyblade his cloak flapping in the wind.

~~~~

Sora stood with his new keyblade pointing towards the sky, he closed his eyes before an aura surrounded him and a large crown stretched beneath him, he saw all around him was a mix of purple and various other colours that were randomly placed, he looked up and saw the worlds keyhole appear.

He focused energy into the tip of his keyblade and shot it into the keyhole but was surprised to see it deflected,

"Not just yet!"

"What the hell..."

Sora leapt back as a man blasted out of the keyhole coated in what looked like a white fire, He leapt up and the fire mysteriously dissapeared. Sora pointed his keyblade at the man who also bore a white cloak, his face seemed a few years older than his and his eyes were azure blue just as Sora's were,

"Wait! Hold on! I'm not an enemy!"

"Then who are you!"

"I'm just like you! But my number's different!"

"What do you mean number?"

"You don't know? From the heroes chosen by the keyblade I'm the eleventh one. You must be the thirteenth."

"What... thirteenth?"

~~~~

Nakama in the Kingdom Hearts RP

Last edited by Kokugen : 03-23-2007 at 06:25 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

03-23-2007, 06:14 PM

(OOC: And Rikku777's post)

“Thank you,” Lyynn nodded to the pilot of the gummi ship and stepped out. “Anytime miss.” With a jerk of a gear, and a hissing of the ships door, he took off. Lyynn watched as it disappeared into the sky, then turned around, silently taking in the town. So this was Hollow Bastion… Lyynn started to walk down the steps that led to a small courtyard, several shops lining the outer wall. ‘I have to find a inn to stay for the night,’ she thought as she looked into each dark booth. She was glad the sage who had found her when she first appeared in this world was kind enough to give her a large amount of munny to start her off. Another set of steps that led down further into the city. Lyynn sighed and turned to look at the moon. There was a strange feeling in the air, she felt so small, like she was just a playing piece on a game board. The moonlight was bathing everything, giving a mystic look to the empty town, making it seem as if she was the only one there. She turned and walked down the next set of steps, swallowing hard, as the shadows grew deeper. Her boots sounded loud, like she was stomping on the stone walkway. Ah, here were some buildings…wait, it was just one little house. Lyynn wondered if it was to late in the evening to knock and ask if there was an inn in this town. She walked up to the door and hesitated, not wanting to irritate the owners and cause trouble. She turned and looked over to the right. Another set of stairs that appeared to lead up into the next part of town.

(OOC:Main posting should go in this thread so continue here rather than the other thread (Soon to renamed Sign up thread)

(#3 (permalink))
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

03-23-2007, 06:19 PM

Isn't hollow bastion called Radiant Garden now, gone back to its original name right? And its Aerith now just so you know, Square-Enix declared that any FFVII things that were made after the original she would be called Aerith. Hope that helps

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

03-23-2007, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku8 View Post
Isn't hollow bastion called Radiant Garden now, gone back to its original name right? And its Aerith now just so you know, Square-Enix declared that any FFVII things that were made after the original she would be called Aerith. Hope that helps
(OOC: That post shoulda gone in the OOC thread X_x but I haven't put a link to it in the first post so I can't blame you, I'll use Aerith from hereon out and Radiant Garden completely slipped my mind, my excuse though is that non Hollow Bastion residents don't know it's original name and will get taught it by the FF characters that do.)

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

Meggis 1st Post in Story - 03-24-2007, 01:15 PM

Meggis sat on the rooftops of Hollow Bastion's inn late one evening. The sky was clear and the moonlight pierced every nook and cranny there was. A sharp wind blew his stiff hair from it's place. The shingles were cold and hard. As he stood up, his keyblade clanked by his side. It's metal shined in night. He could hear footsteps echoing below in the empty grounds. Meggis stopped for a moment and looked down. A girl was walking all alone. She appeared to be lost and looking for something. She was quite pretty, with that blonde hair, and those eyes as bright as fine emeralds. Meggis decided to see if she was alright. But before he jumped down, he noticed something on her person....A keyblade! Just like him. Not many possessed such power instruments. But her's was different. "Interesting." Meggis muttered to himself. Instead of helping the girl, he decided to witness what she was going to do before he interfered with anything...
(#6 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
03-24-2007, 02:20 PM

(is it ok if i'm not in Hallow Bastion?)

Musashi, any question you have about the game, post that in the OOC thread. That is out of character posts. This thread is only for story posts.

And to answer you question, I think it is okay, you don't have to be in Hollow Bastion I am sure, we'll all meet up somewhere anyways.

~Kanji

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 03-24-2007 at 03:56 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
03-25-2007, 03:56 AM

Lyynn stared silently down the steps, not to thrilled at the thought going futher into the town this late at night. She decided the next best thing would be to stay put, and sit outside... But the night was cold, and she was tired. Taking a breath, she walked to the door and knocked as softly as she could. No answer. Lyynn glared at the door for a minute, relieved yet disappointed. She turned and ignored the growing fear that something was wrong, and she walked down the steps, plunging herself into almost complete darkness. She took a breath to calm herself and waited for her eyes to get adjusted to the dark. She slowly took a step forward, hearing something behind her. Lyynn gasped and spun around, only to see nothing. She was shaking now, feeling foolish. She knew nothing of fighting, nothing of where she came from, and here she was strolling through random towns late in the night. She heard the sound again...she spun and grabbed her keyblade. She still was not sure how to use it, but protection was protection. Fear rose as her eyes darted through the dark, looking for an unseen enemy.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

Meggis 2nd Post - 03-25-2007, 04:44 AM

The girl was traveling through the darkness completely unaware of where she was going. I continued to follow her via rooftops, but several times when I landed heavily on a roof she spun around in search of anybody around. She was definitely sharp I'll give her that much. The way she moved I could tell she was inexperienced in combat. If anyone attacked her, or wanted to get that keyblade from her, she might lose it. After awhile I could tell she was losing her nerve and pulled out the keyblade shaking. Now was the time to confront her and maybe give her some late night guidance. I smiled to myself and quietly dropped down behind her.

" Hey miss." I said quietly before my feet touched the ground. She gasped as she turned around in fright.

" It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." She looked at me wide eyed. I could tell that she noticed my keyblade by my left side almost instantly.

" Yes, I am a keyblade onwer myself....Are you lost do you need any help ? " I waited for her answer.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
03-25-2007, 05:36 AM

This is sooo annoying...my Dad's computer weird and I have to log out of the computer and log back in to see ONE new post! So this will probably be my last until tomorrow night...(and I think I like Kanji's first person style of writing, useing the 'I'. I wonder if I should...I'll try... and thank you L for posting and cureing my boredom, lol.) I hope it is not against the rules to post this quickly...lol

"Hey miss," I gasped and turned quickly, hearing a voice behind me.
" It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." A man. I stared at him, observing him quickly. Dark hair, the night made it difficult to tell the exact color. It was to dark to focus on the color of his eyes unless he was closer. Dark clothing, my eyes traveled down and stopped at the keyblade. I was shocked to see another keyblade master this quickly." Yes, I am a keyblade owner myself....Are you lost do you need any help ? " He noticed me looking at his keyblade, he was observant, probably a strong warrior, he looked strong. I pulled my keyblade slightly in front of me, trying to look natural. His voice was kind enough, but still... I gave him a slight smile and said, "I was just looking for a inn, a place to stay for the night..." I trailed off and stared at his keyblade again, wondering if he could tell me anything about mine, though not wanting to be a bother. "I'm just looking for any answers as to what these keyblades are," I replied, feeling I owed a slight explanation. "I don't really know why I have it, but I don't want to be a bother. You were kind enough to stop, so if you could just point me to an inn, I would be very grateful." I stopped and waited, still wondering his intent. He appeared very calm, I started to wonder what he was doing out at late at night, knowing it was not my business, I waited for an answer.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

Meggis 3rd Post - 03-25-2007, 06:17 AM

The girl seemed awfully nervous. I could tell her mind was racing. Perhaps I shouldn't have dropped down like that. I had wanted to scare her. But now I felt a little bad about it. "An inn you say? Yeah there is one over there I can show you the way. I have been staying there."

"And about these keyblades you ask as well? The keyblade follows the wielder's heart and grows as they do. The blades are linked to some great fate of the universe I am sure of that. And we will have to chose a side one day in a Final Battle.... haha! sorry, I tend to speak non-sense sometimes, I don't really know you or your plans so I will end it there..." I gave her a quick smile and thought to change the subject. I knew a lot more about the keyblades then I let on. I spent a good amount of dedicated time into reading in old archives...

She seemed confused as she stared sown at her own keyblade. She was un-knowledgeable of it's powers. I was definitely no pro at mine, but I did know how to use it efficently. There was no attack that it had that I couldn't bring out to the surface.

" Why don't I show you to the inn and continue our conversation? I am sure you'll find it much more pleasant then standing out here in the cold of the night. The inn has fresh blankets and food all the time." I stept past her and motioned my hand for her to follow me. We walked in silence quickly down some staircases. The inn was one of the only buildings around that had lights on inside. I opened the front door and let her walk in first.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 03-25-2007 at 06:23 AM.