JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
edinjapan (Offline)
New to JF

Wanted! A few good books - 01-03-2011, 01:31 PM

To date, I've been in lurk mode. Waiting, watching, silent like that croc that had it in for Mick Dundee...

But, all that's changed, I've been doing some studying on the ins and outs of digital publishing, how to mesh video, graphics and server/networked options to create interactive books.

It's time to put these skills to good use and I'm willing to pay/suitably reward people who have exploitable skills and abilities that I need.

So, if you can write, can work to deadline and do sterling work and have some solid skills then you may be someone I need to talk to. In the meantime peruse the following list and if you are interested....

Possible book titles I want written

Investing in Japan
A comprehensive look at the various investment markets in Japan, how to invest in them, what to look for and look out for. An indepth look at the loopholes, benefits and pitfalls.

Japanese Tax Law and the Foreigner
The inside scoop on Japan's taxation system, how to legally evade/avoid taxion. What to do if you are audited. Tax shelters and avoiding double taxation.

Property in Japan
Renting, buying, leasing, residential, commercial or as an investment. Advice by experts in the field on dealing with sellers, buyers, potential tenants, realtors, zoning laws and city/prefectural ordinances.

Other possible titles I have in mind will focus on language teaching/learning, business skills, publications in Japanese and other languages other than English, fiction and graphic/interactive novels.

So, if you are interested in doing a one off book or in doing a series and getting paid for it or getting a proper publishing contract with the potential for royalties and all the BS/perks that published writers get handed to them then you know what to do.