JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

Send a message via MSN to Kokugen
04-16-2007, 09:57 PM

Naruto then realised that the boy was looking in his direction, he thought he’d try a smile but the boy merely frowned at him. Naruto unfazed wailed into the classroom, he tried to look at the third person on the other side of the girl but he was blocked from view. Losing interest he searched for a free seat, seeing one besides Sakura he decides to avoid it (If he wanted opting instead for a seat besides the lazy genius,

“Yo! Shikamaru!”

“Jeez do you have to be noisy all the time?”

“Ah Gomen[15], anyways what days the exam?”

Shikamaru raised a eyebrow (just barely) at Naruto before replying,

“I thought you’d be the last person to forget the date of the exam, you’ve been raving about it for the last month.”

“I’ve been having – uh – rough nights lately so I could do with a memory jog.”

“Whatever it’s the day after tomorrow.”

Arigatou Shikmaru!”

“Volume – again.”

Gomen na sai, Gomen na sai!

“Tch! Doesn’t matter, sensei’s here anyways.”

Naruto turned to the door and saw that Iruka had indeed entered the room, he couldn’t help but break into a smile when he saw him, it had been a while since he did and this time he was in a pool of his own blood, That’s another person I must save! Iruka came to the front and scanned over the class, his eyes slowed when he reached the three new students but he didn’t say anything.

He went to his desk and lifted a piece of paper, he began role call (Naruto made sure to give an exaggerated response getting himself another scolding from Shikamaru). Iruka stopped when he had called most of the names before calling out,

“Liu!”

The platinum blonde haired girl answered,

“Here!”

Naruto who had been waiting for any of them to answer smiled as he now knew the pretty girl’s name. Iruka then called out another name,

“GuangLi!”

The unseen boy answered,

“Here!”

“Huojin!”

The copper haired boy answered,

“Here!”

Naruto kept their names and faces in the back of his mind, Maybe I’ll stalk – uh – follow them after class, I don’t recall them in my timeline - or maybe I never paid attention… Crap that reminds me I gotta graffiti the Hokage’s faces tomorrow morning, or else I won’t get my invitation from Iruka-sensei. Well what has to be done has to be done. He smirked to himself thinking of what devious ways he could perform said deed but his flow of thought was cut off by a shout from his sensei,

“Oi Naruto!”

“Eeh!”

“Where you listening! What did I say?”

Naruto thought for a moment before coming to a conclusion,

“Umm something about the exam?”

Iruka’s brow lowered,

“Just what about the exam?”

Naruto’s face broke into a smile,

“That the number one ninja Uzumaki Naruto is going to pass with flying colours?”

“No! I was saying that for the exam you will need to know all of your basic jutsus! And as you seem so confident on passing why don’t you demonstrate them for me?”

Naruto not one (at twelve) to back down from a challenge leapt directly from his seat flipping forwards to land beside Iruka. He turned back around to the class his face still grinning from ear to ear,

“So which one first Iruka –sensei?”

Henge no jutsu[3] into…”

He looked around the class finishing on Hinata,

“Hinata.”

Naruto looked at Hinata whose face exploded with bright red blush, her gaze averted from Naruto to one of the windows on the right wall of the room. Naruto couldn’t help but laugh inwardly at Hinata’s behaviour,

Haaaaaai sensei!”

Nakama in the Kingdom Hearts RP
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

Send a message via MSN to Kokugen
04-16-2007, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas
Nice read. I'm not into Naruto myself. But it was interesting. Dam. You just made me want to post my story >.<
Post it, post it! I'll read it for sure! Sorry for the late rply I wanted to post up my story in a block for easier reading. Anyways that's all I got so far, I love writing the crying bits because in a lot of fanfics I see the same words used over and over. I thought I'd try using different words to recieve the same effects.

I have a specific purpose for my Power Rangers and that will become clearer soon, I've gone into detail on certain parts and on others I haven't on purposely because I noticed in a lot of fanfics you can get a clear idea of the story in the first chapter. In Naruto there are lots of details left hanging that you don't get information about till later chapters, I figured I'd try that approach and hopefully it works well.

The story should start moving a lot faster in later chapters, for now I want to set up my characters before making them move the story forwards, I will hope to have some romance later but I doubt Lemons, never tried em so I wanna at least get a feel for writing them before trying it in a long term project.

Also lastly if anyone cares I started (pretty much finished) writing a little one shot about a woman running away from her marriage, I will post it on FictionPress.net eventually and here too in a seperate thread. Also I will post the full story up on FF.net for you to read there because posting here is uber~troublesome and it will get me extra views and reviews.

Tell me what you thought even if you didn't read the whole thing and even if you don't like Naruto or haven't read/watched it because it's still writing as much as it is fanfiction.

Nakama in the Kingdom Hearts RP