JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
HimeChan13 (Offline)
Hardly Immaculate

Wink Adornments - 02-27-2011, 08:29 PM

So I love body adornments and tattoos. I want an industrial pretty badly. I'm sure I will have multiple piercings when I can get them without consent. I don't want a tattoo as badly. They are cool, but I don't want a whole bunch of them, maybe one or two.

Do many people in Japan get tattoos or piercings? This would be useful information to me so that I don't look like a total freak when I visit there someday.

Also, what is the coolest place or picture for a tattoo? Same for a piercing. I really love eyebrow rings and tongue piercings. ^.^

The sound of your voice, painted on my memories. Even if you're not with me, I'm with you.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-27-2011, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimeChan13 View Post
So I love body adornments and tattoos. I want an industrial pretty badly. I'm sure I will have multiple piercings when I can get them without consent. I don't want a tattoo as badly. They are cool, but I don't want a whole bunch of them, maybe one or two.

Do many people in Japan get tattoos or piercings? This would be useful information to me so that I don't look like a total freak when I visit there someday.

Also, what is the coolest place or picture for a tattoo? Same for a piercing. I really love eyebrow rings and tongue piercings. ^.^
I have 6piercings on my left ear, 1 on my nose. I used to have eyebrow one... But I fell and it popped out when I was drunk. lol damn my face was bleeding like a girl on period. And tattoo thing. Tattooing also popular, but t unaccepted in business community. Many companies refuse to hire ones with tattoo. that's pretty sad

Jah Rastafaaari. Yeah pasta for life
(#3 (permalink))
Old
HimeChan13 (Offline)
Hardly Immaculate

02-27-2011, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsygypsy View Post
I have 6piercings on my left ear, 1 on my nose. I used to have eyebrow one... But I fell and it popped out when I was drunk. lol damn my face was bleeding like a girl on period. And tattoo thing. Tattooing also popular, but t unaccepted in business community. Many companies refuse to hire ones with tattoo. that's pretty sad
That is sad. But that is really cool. How badly does an eyebrow piercing hurt?

The sound of your voice, painted on my memories. Even if you're not with me, I'm with you.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-27-2011, 08:40 PM

Quote:

10times more painful than flu vaccine injection. eeewww

(#5 (permalink))
Old
catbat (Offline)
spaced

02-27-2011, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Sorry for hi-jacking! Eyebrow piercings don't hurt as they use a long needle. It really is over in seconds.

Kyoko Honda- For there to be pain, there has to be kindness. For darkness to stand out, there has to be the sun.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
catbat (Offline)
spaced

02-27-2011, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsygypsy View Post
Cool piercings and OMG that must have been ouchie! I tried to re-pierce my eyebrow but it had closed over and yup, it bled a lot.

It's sad that it's not accepted in business community. Especially as you can keep them covered, unless it's on the neck or someplace.

Kyoko Honda- For there to be pain, there has to be kindness. For darkness to stand out, there has to be the sun.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
HimeChan13 (Offline)
Hardly Immaculate

02-27-2011, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catbat View Post
Sorry for hi-jacking! Eyebrow piercings don't hurt as they use a long needle. It really is over in seconds.
From what I've heard from others that have had it done, it's really painful :/ i'm sure I could handle it, but it could be nuisance. How long to heal?

(#8 (permalink))
Old
catbat (Offline)
spaced

02-27-2011, 08:48 PM

Quote:

It's upto you really. A stomach tattoo hurts a little and the artist has to line it up cos it's on a curve. eyebrow rings and tongue piercings are cool, I say go for it.

(#9 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-27-2011, 08:50 PM

Quote:
From what I've heard from others that have had it done, it's really painful :/ i'm sure I could handle it, but it could be nuisance. How long to heal?

Having one on eyebrow wasn't that painful but it really was when detached from my eyebrow.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
catbat (Offline)
spaced

02-27-2011, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Um, 2 weeks i think. Maybe 3? I'm sure you can handle it, it's just ppl have differnet pain thresholds and more sensitive body areas than other. So you may be like me and don't think it hurts at all. I'm not trying to sound tough or anything, but mine just didn't hurt.