JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell <3

Broken Cello Strings - 09-25-2011, 10:06 AM

Chapter 1

The strings of the cello echoed within my ears. With each string the memories of my life haunted me chilling me down to my bones. The empty concert halls are what is left of my life. Nothing more and nothing left for to love once and never to love again is what I have to endure.

5 years ago.

The concert hall full with joyousness to hear the orchestra play a sat waiting to begin the show with the cello against my chest and the bow within my hand as I run the bow gently across. Tho I preform this song for the past week solely in practice the song echoed with more of a charm up on the stage while I played it for the people that came.

All in the world seemed to stop as a played as if the music I produced had halted time. I had everything going for me the man of my dreams a man that wanted me solely to himself. As I looked upon the crowd for him as I played my solo the seat that I reserved him was empty. Had he not come to see me play had he given up on me or was he busy. The strings know echoed sorrow as I felt my heart pour into them their happiness was no more.

Once the show was done I walked back stage with my cello there laid a basket of red roses I looked upon the card and it said. 'My Lovely Yue Su I love you' I picked up my phone and called him just to hear his voice. As he answered the first two words he said was "I'm sorry" the words wrong through my head. He then later explained to me that there was a business meeting he had to attend to at that time and told me that he would see me the tomorrow.

As the next day came I sat up in excitement that I was gonna see him.

Present Day

"Who knew that within the next few days my life would be worse." I whispered to the empty concert hall the days when I played my cello there haunted me yet at the same time they where happy memories. Tho he had broke my heart I was happy to have meet him because without him my life was dull and boring. Yet looking upon the stage I had played on and practiced on the one memory that haunted me most was the day the wicked women took my cello and smashed it upon my back.

The word **** still echoed in my mind.

Anime fan or Japanese Music

http://missjesse.proboards45.com/index.cgi
Please Join...

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
(#2 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell <3

09-25-2011, 10:08 AM

Chapter 2
Exiting the empty halls I gaze upon the dark night sky seeing few stars glancing back at me. The streets tho it was late still had many people walking down. With a deep breath I walked down the sidewalk the air itself as I walked was very humid it felt as if with each breath it was a slap across my face. Just by what the humidity felt like one could tell it was gonna ran soon.

The clank of my heels seemed to start to be the only noise around me. I glanced behind me and noticed that there wasn't anyone by me I was alone by myself. Tho one might be scared to be alone at night walking by themselves I felt almost at home. Once ones life goes down the toilet one gets used to being alone.

With a startle I walked passed a bar a moment later a group of noisy men walked out not being at their right senses. I continued to walk trying not to look back at them hoping they weren't following me as I walked a few blocks I looked back and saw the emptiness was back. Just the thought of them following me sent shivers down my spine making my knees unstable and unable to stand with what little stability I had left I found myself next to a wall of a building and leaned up against it.

The shivers were not of that one would say was cold but as if haunted by the dead. One of a few things the wicked women once told me was that she would always be watching me. She said she would watch me until the day I died. With the relapse of thinking of her pain rushed to my stomach gripping it with my one hand tears flowing down my cheeks. What stability I had left once left me as I fell to my knees.

The pain only brought back worse memories.

-Flashback-

5.5 years ago.

The wind blew with great strength, as if the wished to guide us to are paradise. As I looked up I could see that this wind was filling the mast with what it needed to go. I didn't know much about boats back then. But I knew that I didn't care it was just made me happy I was with him. The man I knew I loved and to this day I secretly admit I do.

We had sailed upon the ship for what felt like a month but in fact was truthfully was only three days. I guess that what young love is it makes your mind over reacted to the simplest things. One thing I don't mind.

A month later.

It was morning it was a day in which we need to practice at the concert hall for a upcoming event. This day hadn't been a whole important day to me it felt just like any other day in passage days in life that just seemed to blend into one another. But something changed as I was practicing I kept wanting a break to come sooner and sooner so that I could go to the bathroom.

I felt something deep down in my throat but wasn't sure what it was. Until break came I jumped up from my seat letting my cello drop to the ground with my hand covering my mouth I ran to the bathroom and ended up still my head in a toilet and vomited and kept vomiting for the whole time during the break.

Please Join...

(\__/)
(#3 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell <3

09-25-2011, 10:09 AM

I will post more as soon as I might write more.

Please Join...

(\__/)
(#4 (permalink))
Old
tanstaafl (Offline)
New to JF

10-16-2011, 07:05 PM

bunny doesn't need any help. bunny already completely rules the planet.
great stories, obviously heart-felt