JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   Avary's Gallery (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/415-avarys-gallery.html)

Avary_Ninja 11-16-2006 11:52 AM

There it is :

Spent the whole night awake to finish it as soon as possible due to NinjaKasumi suffering anguish over the possible outcome of the story.

kainpendragon 11-16-2006 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avary_Ninja (Post 8370)
There it is :

Spent the whole night awake to finish it as soon as possible due to NinjaKasumi suffering anguish over the possible outcome of the story.

see little girls always stop the good fights hehehehe:D

NinjaKasumi123 11-16-2006 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kainpendragon (Post 8371)
see little girls always stop the good fights hehehehe:D

~.~ no idiot xD Avary and Peter both were slicing the water melons for me and for my daughters!

^.^ thats so sweet of my boys!

kainpendragon 11-16-2006 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaKasumi123 (Post 8384)
~.~ no idiot xD Avary and Peter both were slicing the water melons for me and for my daughters!

^.^ thats so sweet of my boys!

that how they stoped any fight but getting them to cut water melon there no chance of a fight cause the girls won't let it.

crazypete 11-16-2006 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avary_Ninja (Post 8370)
There it is :

oh wow!... nice art Avary!:)...hm think you can teach me how to draw like that one day?:)

crazypete 11-16-2006 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazypete (Post 8468)
oh wow!... nice art Avary!:)...hm think you can teach me how to draw like that one day?:)

hmm about the fight....hmm..tell you what.. Katrina pick a number on top of your head... then me and Avary will say a number whoever is the closest and idc if it's me or him... then that will be the winner of the comic strip..

Avary_Ninja 11-16-2006 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazypete (Post 8468)

Thanks friend ^_^ If there is enough of a demand I could open a Manga-do school ^^;

Tutorials and the likes, if people are willing to put up with my talentlessness.

Avary_Ninja 11-16-2006 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazypete (Post 8470)
hmm about the fight....hmm..tell you what.. Katrina pick a number on top of your head... then me and Avary will say a number whoever is the closest and idc if it's me or him... then that will be the winner of the comic strip..

This method would not be free of bias. We should rather trust in the democratic process and submit the matter to a vote.

Okimoto_Tatsuki 11-17-2006 01:13 AM

have i posted before? XD

awesome gallery :D

crazypete 11-17-2006 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avary_Ninja (Post 8488)
This method would not be free of bias. We should rather trust in the democratic process and submit the matter to a vote.

hmm good thinking.. what thread? here or just a general thread?