JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Strawstrange (Offline)
New to JF

Anyone like creative writing especially for the internet? - 06-04-2007, 04:40 AM

Let's create a forum story!!

Hey does anyone here like to make creative writing on the internet? It's usually known as eliterature. I'm hoping to do a lot of it when I get some spare time. Anyone dabbled in it before?

as an older woman (not that old!!) creativity made especially for the internet astounds me!

Want to make a thread where one person starts a story then the next person who replies has to add a bit on to the story?? I'll start...

When I was younger it was customary to wear mandarins in our pockets every wednesday night. The bulge it created out to the sides of your clothes was customary at the time, but they were also a good source of nutrition...

(now it's your turn to add a line)

That piece that i just wrote is absolutely true by the way!!

Last edited by Strawstrange : 06-04-2007 at 04:43 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
constantly (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to constantly Send a message via Yahoo to constantly
06-07-2007, 04:34 PM

When I was younger it was customary to wear mandarins in our pockets every wednesday night. The bulge it created out to the sides of your clothes was customary at the time, but they were also a good source of nutrition...
I'm slightly intregued about the mandarin.If you want a storylike that ,I'lljoin you.Sounds like fun!

Mandarin's are also round and come in a rather good assortment of different flavours.They are both beautiful and delicious