JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
EikoGuy (Offline)
New to JF

Image stories. - 06-10-2007, 09:20 PM

Question Could I start my own RP if I wanted to?

SO I was browsing photobuket and I found these pictures. I realised how I would love to just write a story about these pained people. I will try to do this story from 1st person. The stories will not be connected because the characters aren't connected so here goes.
()=Introductions done by the main character

My name is mina. I am a teenager with two friends. Yes I said it, I only have two friends. There are people around me who think they are close but, they aren't. They pity me, why they do it I don't know. I stopped caring why a long time ago. I am 15 and have fun for the most part. I'm not shy, in fact I'm usually the loudest person in a group. Anyway I'm kinda bored with my presentation so I think I should start my story.

"Mina come down for breakfast" my mom demands. I groggily open my eyes to see nothing but grey. "ANother day" I say as I slide the pillow from my face. My head hurts a little but it's nothing that I can't ignore. "Mina get up!" My mom yells from the bottom of the stairs. "I'm up mom geez" I slide out of bed and try to walk to my closet. I slip and go down. "uuuuhhhh" I moan slowly not feeling the strength to get up. "I hate mondays" I mutter as I get up to my knees and crawl to my closet. I stand in front of my closet and start to wipe the sleep away from my eyes. "Uggh it's dark in here" I yawn as I open my window.

The suns morning rays come into my room along with a cool breeze. I shiver a little as I look out of my window to see my neighborhood. It's still quiet and all that can be heard is birds chirping and people slowly getting their day started. I shuffled back over to my closet and peered inside looking for clothes to wear.
"You know it's halloween?"

(Enter my daemon. Oh your world doesn't have daemons? Wow you guys are strange. Anyway Daemon are guardian animals. They have set forms but some they all can transform. Well they can while you're young they eventually get a set shape. Their are born with us all magically at the time of our birth. They come with a name that fits them perfectly. Mine is named Luna. He is a lot like me, except he hinks a lot more. He is very helpful to me and will become a lot more helpful soon.)

"It is?" I ask enthusaisticaly. He nods and a million thoughts run through my head. I could dress as a mummy. Maybe even an empress. Ooh maybe I could dress like a pilgrim. Oh I know. I finally reach my conclusion.

"I'm gonna be a gothic witch." I look through my closet and pull out all the clothes I will need for my costume. I hurry downstairs with Luna on my shoulder. I look into the kitchen and see my mom has her daemon sitting at the table. I always loved Ugetro her daemon. He was in the shape of a dog for as long as I can remember. He was leaning his chin on the table. "Hello Ugetro where's my mom?" I ask as I walk over to the stove and look at what my mom has cooked. "Mmmmm" I say sarcastically. Her eggs were always a little...different but today she took the cake. They were yellow and runny. I decided to just grab a bag of chips and head back to my room.

"Why do I have to go to school on halloween?" I groan as I lay back down on my bed. I turn over and look at the ceiling "Luna what time is it" I ask as I turn my palm down so he can look at my watch. "He sighs as he stands on my shoulder. he walks along my arm and when he reaches my wrist, I can feel him walking back slowly and tickling me with his feet along the way. "It's 8:00 you should get all your stuff ready" he nags at my unlistening ears. "I have an hour to get their."

"You know"I say narrowing my eyes "You could fly me their if you changed into an eagle. "Are you crazy what if I drop you?" He asks as he flies up in a huff. "I'm willing to take that chance." So I plead and plead and eventually...I quit. So I get off of my bed and iron all of my clothes. I fold my halloween costume and put it into my backpack.

I stroll to the bathroom and look myself over my hair is a mess and my breath stinks. I brush my teeth and get started on my hair. "I think I should wear it down today." I say more to myself than to luna who was shapeshifting into different forms in front of the mirror. "Now all you have to do is get bigger then you can really be menacing" I tease. "I wouldn't talk if I were you" e says it so simply and matter-of-factly I almost want to swat him but I decide against it. I finish my hair in a hurry and go put on my shoes. "A whole 'nother day of school. At least Halloween will be fun I wonder what Clara and Dominique will dress up as?" I push it out of my mind almost as swiftly as it enters. "Time for another day full of learning and exploration" Luna beams at me and I smile back "I totally disagree" My smile falters and I walk outside.

More shall be added. It shall be a short story so I can move onto another picture. Unless I take a liking to Mina I doubt I would though.