JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell <3

Vampire Eyes - 11-06-2006, 01:39 AM

Ch 1

Greetings, fair traveler. I see you have come far to hear this tale of enchantment, deceit, and nearly forbidden love. I assure you, you will not be displeased with the story that will soon unfold. The girl whos story you will soon relive was nothing more then a simple city girl trying to make her mark in the world, as well as finish high school. Her name was Elizabeth. She was one full of a unique, mysterious beauty. Few friends did she hold, but hold dear to them did she. 17 years of age, Elizabeth often volunteered at the local animal shelter as well as the hospital from time to time. She, nearly a lifetime ago, lived with her poor grandmother after her parents died in a tragic accident when she was eight. Life had never been the same for her since then. Her best friend was one, Courtney Krim, a gymnast and lover of sun flowers. Now that you know a bit about Elizabeth, are you prepared to step into her life? I should hope so, because here we go!

You feel the warm, spring air caress your lips as you breathe in the morning breeze. Backpack placed sturdily upon your back you walk to your high school praying for a better day today then the one before. Courtney was to meet you after school and you were to go to the movies. You hadnt been there in ages. Nearly friendless as you were, you kept yourself plenty busy to make up for it. Ever since your parents death you had proceeded to help the world around you. As you approach your school and view the large array of flowers planted out front you smile to yourself, thinking back to the day a month ago that you and Courtney had single-handedly planted literally thousands of flowers. It had been hard work, but all you had to do was glance at the patch of flowers to make it all seem worth while. Even if no one else enjoyed them, you most certainly did!
"Elizabeth!" You hear a familiar voice yell as you enter the school. It's Courtney, happy as ever to see you. "Hey, honey, whats up?" Courtney asks you giving you a big hug.
"Not much, you?" You reply returning the hug. Courtney shrugs her shoulders in reply, indicating not much was happening with her either. "Still wanna go to the movies?" You ask.
"Of course! Like I would turn down the chance to go to the movies." Courtney replies laughing. You shake your head slightly at her enthusiasim that yet still amazes you. The school day drags on slightly, but having Courtney with you, as always, makes it more fun. When school ends you announce to Courtney that you are going to run home before you attend the movies so that you can change. The movie isn't until five, so you figure you've got time. Courtney agrees and decides to go home and change as well. Your school uniforms aren't exactly your ideas of fun. On your way home you start to feel a little sick in your stomach like something is wrong. You stop walking for a minute trying to calm yourself. You feel like someone is there, and that they are hurt. You don't know how, but you've always been able to sense when something is seriously wrong with someone. You always just considered it your woman's ituition. You slowly continue walking, your eyes towards the ground. Suddenly you stop again as your eyes focus upon something just in front of your feet. A small kitten, nearly the size of your hand is lying hurt on the sidewalk. Feeling sorry for the poor little guy, you bend down and cradle him in your arms. You notice that his leg looks misplaced as if it were broken. You stroke his fur gently, hearing him pur slightly at your gentle touch. You pick up your things in one hand and with the other carry the little kitten. You side track from your orriginal path home and decide to head towards the nearest vet. You know a girl there and are hoping that she will take a look at him for free, knowing full well that neither you, nor you grandmother, has the money to pay for the vet bill. You walk in the small building the smell of pet dandruff and medicine filling the air. You crinkle your nose slightly at the smell. You never did care for the smell of sick creatures, it always made you depressed at the thought. You find Lisa, the vet in training, that you know and show her the little kitten. She has short blonde hair and perky blue eyes. You note that she looks rather professional in her lab coat with a pen haning out of the jacket pocket. She takes the kitten in her hands and examines it carefully.
"Your right, I do believe she's got a broken leg." Lisa announces after a couple minutes. "I don't have any patients for at least an hour, I'll take a look for you."
"Thank you so much, Lisa, I owe you one." You respond greatfully.
"You bet you do!" Lisa assures you, winking as she take the kitten into an empty examination room.
"Well, it's not too bad. No double or triple fractures which is good. It should be able to heal within a month or two time frame. I'll set it and wrap it up for you, but you'll have to keep an eye on her so she doesn't jump on anything and hurt it worse." Lisa explains after several minutes of examination and x-rays.
"That's good. And it's a she?" You inquire.
"Geez, Liz, you don't even know your own animals gender?" Lisa questions, almost serious.
"I just found the little guy on my way home from school." You reply in your own defense.
"Oh." Is all Lisa says in response. Lisa preforms the operations needed, then gives you back the kitten telling you the appoinment was on the house. You hug her and thank her profusely. She simply waves it away saying you owe her lunch. When you get home your grandmother is gone. She works at walmart on the weekdays so she can support you and the house. You place the kitten in a small kennel with a towel, food, and water. You then scurry to change your clothes, realizing it's fifteen minutes past four. You throw on a pair of comfortable jeans and a T-shirt that says, 'Let me just drop everything and work on your problem'. You grab your army style purse and slinging it over your shoulder head out the door.
It was times like these that you really wish you had a car. You had your license, but with your grandmother's limited income a car was out of the question. You had been working at Starbucks for the past two months as a part time job, but it would be months before you had enough to buy a simple used car.
You ran the whole way to the movie theater, which was, to your thankfullness, no more then two miles away from your home.
You met Courtney outside the theater, panting a hello to her as you put your hands on your knees trying to catch your breath.
"What vampire is chasing you?" Courtney asks you jokingly. You smile slightly before standing up straight, having almost re-caught your breath. "I already got the tickets, so we can go on in." Courtney announces. You take the ticket she hands you only to immidietly after give it to the ticket boy.
The movie you and Courtney saw as a remake of the famous 'Dracula'. You found the movie ammusingly corny, and couldn't help but laugh during the seriou scenes, something Courtney always got mad at you for. As you and Courtney exit the movie, you suddenly have to go to the bathroom.

Anime fan or Japanese Music

http://missjesse.proboards45.com/index.cgi
Please Join...

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
(#2 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell <3

11-06-2006, 01:40 AM

"Courtney I'm going to use the restroom, I'll be right back." You tell her.
"Kay." She replies. "I'll be trying my luck with that hotty over there." Courtney tells you, getting a flirtatious fire in her eyes. You look to where she briefly pointed to see a tall young man, probably only a couple years older then yourself, with a leather jacket, sandy blonde hair and brown eyes. He has three ring wholes on his left ear which has three small hoops (O.O) on it. He is wearing a short chain necklace and you can't help but think that he truly is one of the handsomest guys you have ever seen.
"Good luck." You tell Courtney as you pat her on the shoulder, silently wishing that you had the bravery to approach guys like she did.
After you leave the bathroom you look around for Courtney but can not find her. She better not have gone home with that guy. You think miserably, not putting it past her. You walk outside the theater but can not spot her there either. You walk around the theater to a back alley way and, to your annoyance, find Courtney making out with the guy she had set her sights on. You roll your eyes and are about to break them up when you notice something peculiar. The guy is kissing her around the neck area and Courtney is just...standing there. Not saying 'oh baby' or anything like that just standing there, her eyes locked on the darkness in front of her. You quietly continue to walk towards the two when your eyes lock in on the boy. His lips are running over a small spot on the side of her neck. Suddenly, two fangs start to emerge from his upper teeth. Your eyes widen in horror at what is about to happen.

Without thinking, you lunge at the boy hitting him as hard as you can over the head with your purse. It was at this moment you were incredibly greatful that you always carried a brick in your purse. It was a little trick Courtney had taught you. The man's fangs re-tracted as he stumbled sideaway. You were unsure if he was actually hurt or simply shocked. However you did not want to wait to find out. You start shaking Courtney rapidly, despertely trying to get her to snap out of her daze before the vampire recovered from the blow you had given him. Suddenly Courtney's eyes began to flutter as she looked as you horrified.
"Run!" You scream at her pushing her towards the ally exit. Not bothering to ask why, Courtney does as you say. You follow closely behind her until suddenly you are jerked backwards to the ground. A heavey pressure positions itself on your chest making it hard for you to breathe. Your eyes focus in on the object and realize that it is the vampire! You are about to scream but when you open your mouth, no scream escapes your lips.
"You mortals are so pathetic. Always screaming to get your way...literally." The man says rolling his eyes. "You, little bitch, just let my meal escape." He says slapping you squarely across the face. Your cheek burns like fire, though you dare not let a tear escape your eyes.
"Go to hell!" You tell him quietly. Your voice somehow will not raise above a whisper. The vampire doesn't respond but simply stares at you. Your emerald green eyes to be exact.
"Your actually quite pretty." The vampire says mostly to himself as he strokes a strand of hair away from your face. You shudder at his touch. The vampire's lips curve into a slight smile as an idea plunges into his mind. "I'll save you for later, I think." He tells you. "But, just so no one else gets to you first...." The vampire bends down and pulls away the part of your shirt that is covering your shoulder. He puts your lips to it, kissing it a few times before you feel a sharp pain there. You open your mouth and try to scream but like last time, nothing comes out. You feel the vampire's fangs withdraw but the horrible pain does not whither.
"See you soon....Elizabeth." The vampire tells you before disappearing into the night.

Please Join...

(\__/)
(#3 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell <3

11-06-2006, 01:35 PM

that might be a little bit to much to take in so i will post littler posts

Ch 2

You lie awake in bed that night, unable to sleep. Fear and pain both consume your body, and there is nothing you can do to stop it. You had bandaged your shoulder where the vampire had bitten you but it still ached terribly. To your relief you had your voice back, though at the moment, felt no need to use it. Thinking back to earlier that evening, after the vampire had disappeared, the rest was a blur. You had been dizzy and unable to focus the whole time. Mostly, you assumed, because of the overwhelming pain in your shoulder. It had dulled slightly, but not by much. Courtney had come back to the alley, four policemen behind her. You had sat up wearily and wanted to tell Courtney what had happened but could find no words. In the end you remained silent and the policemen had taken you home. They had asked for a description of the attacker, but you said your memory was hazy. Funny thing was, you had remembered him perfectly, but when the police asked, you could only remember a shadow. When you quickly had asked Courtney about it, she relayed the same thing. She remembered his face well, but when it came to describing him, she simply couldn't.
You toss and turn underneath your sheets desperatly wanting to fall asleep and rid yourself of this pain. You glance at your click which reads 1:00 A.M. You sigh heavily as you realize tomorrow is Saturday and you have work at nine o' clock in the morning. Maybe I'll call in sick. You think. Or say I have a family emergency You consider. Picking up your phone on your nightstand you dial your boss's cell number. You know she won't pick up, but you can leave a message at least. You tell her that you had a family emergency, and would be incapable of being there tomorrow. You would figure out a detailed lie tomorrow. You lay down once again on your pillow and somehow, even with your throbbing shoulder, manage to find some peace within the world of dreams.

to be contiuned

Please Join...

(\__/)
(#4 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell <3

11-08-2006, 01:48 AM

When you awake the next morning a brilliant smile comes across your lips as you realize your shoulder no longer hurts! You jump out of bed and do a silly little dance, excited beyond belief that the pain is gone. At one point last night you had contemplated ripping your arm off because of the pain, but you knew that would not go over very well with your grandma. Knowing you would have no work today made the day only better.
"Perhaps what happened last night was not a horrible waste after all." You say aloud, eyeing the small kennel that contains your hurt kitten. You bend down and peer through the metal door at the curious little creature. She is laying on her side starring at you with big, beautiful eyes. You hadn't noticed it when you found the cat, be she had one blue eye and one green eye. You had seen that feature in dogs before, but this was the first cat that you had found it in. "All the cuter it makes you." You tell the kitten in a childish voice. The creature meows back in reply. You take the kitten out of the kennel and gently hold her in your hands. "I suppose I shall have to name you." You tell the kitten. "How about..."
"Elizabeth!" You hear your grandmother yell from beyond your door. You sigh slightly before placing the kitten on the ground. She doesn't seem to be moving around at all, so you decide to leave her out. Closing your bedroom door behind you, you find your grandmother in the kitchen.
"Yes?" You ask, semi-politely.
"What's this I hear about a family emergency?" Your grandmother asks, a no nonesence tone in her voice.
"oh." You reply uncertain of how to answer.
"I confirmed your little lie, simply because I don't want you to lose your job, but you better have an awfully good reason, otherwise I WILL tell your manager the truth." Your grandma says sternly. Whatever happened to grandma's who smile all the time and bake cookies? You think, chuckling in your head.
"Last night..." You begin, sorting through in your head how much of the truth you wish to reveal. "Courtney and I went to the movies as you know. Afterwards, Courtney got attacked by some creep." At this point your grandma gasps and her hand flies to her mouth. "We're okay!" You say hastily before your grandma's mouth floods with questions and concerns. "When I was trying to help Courtney out of the situation, the guy hit my really hard across the shoulder. Courtney and I beat him down, though he ran away as the police were arriving. But when I got home last night, my shoulder hurt really bad and I didn't think I would be able to go to work tomorrow, I felt so awful. But it's better today, doesn't hurt at all." You finally finish.
"Why didn't you just tell your manager the truth then?" You grandma asks, one eyebrow raised. You are about to speak but stop. Why hadn't you thought of that?
"I...I don't know." You respond thoughtfully. Your grandma sighs heavily then wraps her arms around you in a hug.
"I'm just glad you're alright." She tells you.
"Me, too." You reply.
"I'll make you some breakfast." Your grandma announces, getting some eggs out from the refrigerator.
"Thanks, I'll be right back." You tell her, as you head back to your bedroom to check on your kitten. You open your door, walk in, and then close it behind you. When your eyes lock on the spot you had left the kitten, you freeze. Stone still and barely breathing you look at the creature before you. An adorable young girl with white hair and white fluffy cat ears atop her head sits there. One of her legs is exposed and she has placed both her hands, which are glowing a mystic green, over her leg. She is wearing a pair of light, blue jeans and a white, longsleeved shirt with a fluffy colar neckline. Suddenly realizing that you have walked in the girl looks up at you.
"Hello!" She says smiling sweetly. You notice that she, like the kitten, has one green eye and one blue eye.
"What...Who...how...?" You stutter out, a million sentences trying to be said at once. The girl smiles innocently, then, withdrawing her hands from her leg, stands up.
"I thank you very much for taking me home with you, I would have hated to be out in the wild in the middle of the night with a hurt leg." She tells you.
"What?!" You ask astonished.
"I'm the little kitten you brough home, incase you haven't noticed." She says laughing.
"That kitten I brought home was orange, not white, and you can't possibly be her!"
"I change my appearence from what I am as a cat-girl then from what I am as a cat, because otherwise people get the hint too easily. But you couldn't have honestly seen a vampire last night and NOT believe that I also am real, could you?" She questions, knowing what your answer should be.
"That doesn't....how do you know I met a vampire?" You ask suspiciously.
"He marked you. Normally I would not have noticed, but the mark of my master, I always notice." She replies. (her expression like this: ^_^)
"Your.....master?" You question slowly.
"Yep. Though he doesn't always treat me like a slave or nothing. We're more like friends, though I still have to obey what he says. I guess he's your master, too now isn't he? By the way, my name is Kalira, and I'm rather fond of it, so please don't change it."
"What?" You question, startled.
"Well you see, my mother gave me that name and I...."
"I don't mean that, what the hell do you mean he's MY master? Nobody owns me!" You nearly scream.
"I'll have to disagree." Comes a dark, dangerously familiar voice.

Please Join...

(\__/)
(#5 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell <3

11-09-2006, 01:27 AM

"Master!" Kalira cries excitedly. Your eyes widen in horror, your body not daring to turn around.
"I see you have met Elizabeth." The voice says.
"Yes master I have! She seems like a lovely girl!" Kalira responds brightly.
"I thought she might be." The voice says again. Suddenly you feel a pair of hands grab your waist, gently but forcefully, as you feel a pair of lips start gently kissing the side of your neck. You break away in fright, the vampire allowing you to leave his grasp. You stumble towards your bed then turn around rapidly. Your eyes fall upon the vampire from last night, fear gripping your heart. You also feel a sensation of anger at the man's slight smile painted on his face. The vampire steps forward and you take a step back.
"Don't you come near me!" You scream at him, your voice wavering slightly. The man places his foot back, then sighs.
"Normally I would kill a slave for speaking to me in such a way. But since I have not officialy put you under my care, I will let it go." He tells you, his eyes flashing a warning.
"I am no slave." You say, quietly yet forcefully.
"Oh no? I marked you didn't I?" He asks you, his eyebrow raised.
"What the hell does a stupid mark prove?" You ask threateningly. "And what the hell does a vampire need slaves for, can you do nothing yourself?" You throw at him, knowing you are pushing some dangerous limits. But to your surprise and relief, the vampire seems unaffected by your tone.
"We do not need slaves, but we simply choose to have them. It's nice to have a fresh supply of blood around constantly, or in some cases a woman in your bed. Yet still, it is simply enjoyable to have someone to run your errands and fetch you this and that." He explains. The parts about the bed and the blood making your skin crawl. "And as for why a mark is significant....I'll show you." He says smirking. Suddenly, pain shoots through your entire body, coming from your shoulder. You crumble to the floor, fighting not to scream. Your eyes grow moist as you feel tears rolling down your cheeks. The pain is utterly unbearable! Then, as suddenly as it had happened, it stopped. "That, my dear, is why it is significant. Plus, it will keep other vampires away from you." You stare up at him through pain filled eyes. "Keep an eye on her, Kalira. I'll be coming for her permanently very soon." The vampire says before suddenly disappearing.

the end of chapter 2

Please Join...

(\__/)
(#6 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell <3

Vampire Eyes {Chapter 3} Life Taken - 11-10-2006, 01:28 AM

You stare in the mirror at your bare shoulder. You close your eyes and re-open them hoping depseratly that the results would change. Tattooed over one shoulder is a black ink of various writing inscriptions that you can't read or understand. It was the mark the vampire had given you claiming you as his. But you refused to believe you belonged to anybody. Though after yesterday's episode you did not want to publicly deny it either. You look closely at the inscriptions trying to discover what they say with no such luck.
"Kofearen." Comes a cheerful voice from behind you. You turn around quickly to see Kalira standing behind you.
"What?" You ask confused.
"Kofearen. That's the language that was used to seal you. It's very, very ancient. Older then I." Kalira explains.
"Can..can you read it?" You ask slightly hopeful.
"Actually I can. Master used to use it all the time in his letters to friends. Finally I decided to learn the language. Master taught me."
"I didn't know vampires even had friends." You mutter under your breath, though still heard by Kalira's cat ears.
"Let me see your shoulder." She says pulling you down to your knees to meet her level. After studying the writings for several minutes Kalira finally makes sense of it all.
"To the strong go the spoils
Bound are they with devilish oils
Touch and be burned
Lust and be returned
All power over thee
Given in certainty
Break the claim
And be brought to shame."
"That doesn't make any sense at all!" You explain groaning.
"It makes perfect sense." Kalira replies. You stare at her dumbfounded.
"Let me explain. "The first line speaks for itself. Master is strong, and because he is, he gets to have you. 'Bound are they with devilish oils' Is speaking of the seal on your shoulder. Vampires are creatures of darkness. Some say they are from hell. So an oil of darkness imprinted this upon you. 'Touch and be burned' is a warning to other vampires. If they try to touch you, their skin will burn. 'Lust and be returned' means if another vampire lusts after you and only if he trys to take you, he will be returned to the darkness from which he came...in a sense he will die, but not completely. 'All power over thee, given in certainty' means that Master has all power over you, put simply. 'Break the claim and be brought to shame' means that if you try to break Master's claim over you, you will be brought to shame." Kalira explains much to your delight.
"A little bit of shame doesn't sound so bad if it means getting rid of this tattoo." You say, thinking the consequences meager.
"Shame to the vampire world does not mean the same thing as here." Kalira replies slowly, a hint of fear in her eyes. You want to question it further but see that it may not be wise. You cover up your shoulder again with your shirt and sigh heavily. Why was this happening to you? Of all people why you?
"I hope Master comes for you soon. I want to go home." Kalira suddenly announces.
"I'm not going anywhere with your 'Master'." You reply hottily.
"But you can do nothing about it." Kalira replies with her innocent eyes.
"I can do everything about it! I am not a pawn and I am not a slave!" You exclaim, making your case very clear to your cat friend. Kalira simply sighs and looks away. She doesn't believe me. You think, irritiably.
"I'm going for a walk." You announce, wanting to get away from it all. Everything that was happening was just too much for one girl to handle.
"But it's almost nine! It's already dark out." Kalira tells you, surprised at your announcement. "Vampires are loose this time of night." She explains, slightly concerned.
"Well, according to this mark thing they can't hurt me, right?" You say, bored of this conversation. You didn't know why you were so on-edge right now, but you did know you needed to be alone.
"Well that's not exactly true...." You hear Kalira mutter as you rush out the door, not even remembering your purse. You take no heed to her words and continue walking down the sidewalk. The street lights are lit, but they are still dim. As you look around the deserted streets you feel a sense of peace surround you, just as the cool air does. You breathe in deeply taking in the calm atmosphere. This was what you needed. Just to be alone in a calm enviroment. A place you could just be alone with your thoughts. Your grandma was babysitting for a dear old friend until about midnight, so as long as you got home before that time, then she would never be able to scold you for leaving. You look to your left and see the small community park. You walk on the grass and once you reach the swing set you take off your shoes and sit down, burying your toes in the sand below you. When you were a child your favorite place to be was the swing. When you were swinging you felt like nothing could touch you, and you were capable of anything. You felt like you could fly, almost as if your were immortal somehow.
"What a lovely little child." Comes a strange voice. You whip your head around but can see nothing in the darkness.
"Booh!" Comes a vocie from in front of you. You turn your head to a man's pale, white face, and firey red eyes starring at you. You jump in fright, tumbling over backwards off the swing. The man laughs a shrill and terrifying laugh. Your body begins shaking terribly. This man looked like a creature from a nightmare. He was utterly horrid! You instinctively reach for your purse, but find it to be no where. Damn it! You yell in your head remembering you had left it at home in your anxiousness to leave the house.
"What's the matter little child? Are you....afraid?" He says tauntingly as he walks towards you. You crawl backwards in response. You then quickly jump to your feet and are going to make a run for it when you are struck squarely across the face so hard that it sends you hurling several feet backwards. You let out a cry of agony as you hit the hard ground.
"Your blood smells good. I can alomst taste it." The man says as he once again starts walking towards you.
"You're...you're a vampire?!" You question frantically.
"Of course, dear child. What else would I be? The friendly neighborhood rapist?" He asks laughing as he mocks your terror with his eyes. I thought all vampires were supposed to be handsome. You comment defiantly to yourself. The evil creature brings you to your feet by gripping your neck. As he does so you realize he is wearing gloves. You struggle to free yourself, kicking and thrusting yourself about, despite the fact that you can barely breathe. The creature only laughs then, with his free hand, pulls something small from within the trench coat he is wearing. You cry in pain as you feel a sharp blade slash through the right side of your waist. The pain was worse then the day Kalira's master used the seal against you. The creature then cruely throws you across the park, just for the sake of tormenting you more before he kills you completely. You close your eyes expecting to hit the hard ground, but you feel yourself being caught gently by a pair of warm arms instead...

Please Join...

(\__/)
(#7 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell <3

11-10-2006, 01:29 AM

You feel someone's arms wrap around your chest and waist, holding you with your back against their body. Your legs are shaking terribly from the pain and you realize your legs aren't even supporting you. The stranger behind you is supporting you complete. You don't know who this stranger is, or even if he is a friend, but you are greatful to him just the same. You bring up your arms and clutch both your hands onto the person's arms for support as well as a little personal re-assurance. You feel a trickle of blood run down your forehead and realize you must have more then just one wound. In the darkness you see the creature from before walk towards you and the person who has you in their grasp.
"Devarion?" Your attacker asks surprised. You assume he is talking to the person behind you. You listen for the person to reply but he says nothing. You watch the vampire's face in front of you and realize that his expression is constantly changing. You saw a hint of a smile, then anger, then a bit of fear, then nervousness. What was wrong with him? Suddenly, you see him clench his fists and run at you with a speed that your eyes can not match. You brace yourself for the hit, but it never comes. You open your eyes to see that you are on the otherside of the playground! You didn't even feel the stranger move. You then feel yourself being lowered and placed in a sitting position with your back to a tree. You vaguely see the outline of the man that saved you, but can see little more then that. All at once you see the vamprie appear and try to attack your rescuer, but your rescuer called Devarion is far too quick. In martial art like movements they fight. Dodging and hitting, countering and blowing. It's all so fast you can hardly keep up with it all. Suddenly devarion lands a blow to his opponents stomach. The vampire begins to shake and shiver. Something is desperetly wrong with him. Suddenly he disappears into the darkness. A wave of relief washes over you at the thought of that horrible creature being gone for good. You look to find your savior, but do not see him in the darkness. He suddenly appears kneeling right next to you. You turn your head to see him and face a pair of incredibly familiar brown eyes. It was the one Kalira called Master, Devarion!

Please Join...

(\__/)
(#8 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell <3

Vampire Eyes {Chapter 4} 'Welcome to My Word' He Said - 11-16-2006, 02:06 AM

Your first instinct is to pull away from Devarion in fear but remembering the shooting pain in your side and the oncoming headache you think better of it. You flinch as Devarion's hand reaches gently for your chin and turns your head slowly from one side to the other. You close your eyes, but you can feel his gaze examining you. You feel him move your arm away from your right side revealing more clearly your large and open wound. You suddenly feel a sharp pain as Devarion's hand touches the open wound. He was a vampire! How could you forget? Of course he would want your blood! You open your eyes and raise your arms to push him away but with a single hand he clasps your wrists together, not permitting them to move. You stare into his eyes for a moment, motionless. He returns the stare for several minutes before dropping his eyes to your wound.
"Fool." He says before pressing his hand harder against your wound. You let out a scream, making a mental note that you are capable of doing so this time. Suddenly a warm feeling surrounds your wound. You don't understand what is happening but it relaxs you.
"If I were to take your blood now, you would die, and then what would have been the point of saving you in the first place?" Devarion asks you, his eyes scanning yours. You open your mouth to speak but you hold no reply. Only a question.
"How..."
"I can read your mind like a book. There is not a single chapter that can not instantly be known to me if I choose to read it." He tells you. You are startled by the revelation. You had heard vampires could read minds but the thought had never actually occured to you. Devarion suddenly removes his hand from your wound and licks off the small amount of blood on his hand. You look away wanting to throw up.
"Your quite the naive little thing aren't you?" Devarion says absently mindedly.
"I don't understand you." You say quietly, still focusing your eyes in the opposite direction.
"Oh? And what don't you understand?" Devarion questions.
"You tried to kill me the first day we met, you put me in pain beyond words the second time we met, but yet the third time we meet you save me and act as if you were a genuinly nice person. Make up your mind!" You tell him starring off at a tree in the distance.
"If you try to hurt me, I will hurt you two times worse. If you disrespect me or question my authority, I will prove it to you ten times the amount that you challenged it. If you refuse to do as you are told, you will be punished harshly no matter the offence. If you are in danger I will protect you for you are mine alone to protect. If you show me respect, I will show it to you as well. If you do not try to hurt me, I will not strike you. I am fair, which more then I can say for most vampires so consider yourself lucky I am the one who chose you and not someone else." Devarion explains his tone deadly serious all throughout the conversation.
"Today I will thank you for saving me, but come tomorrow I will treat you as the murderer I know you are. I do not abide by your laws, and I am not yours to protect or to punish." You say boldly. Your head is suddenly jerked sidways as you feel a sharp stinging on your cheek just after the feeling of Devarion's hand strike you. You bite your lip as a tear rolls down your cheek. He grabs your chin roughly and turns your face towards his. Your eyes remain downcast, a shiver running through your body. Idiot! You scold yourself. In your weak state he could do anything to you and you couldn't stop him! Can't you ever keep your mouth shut?! You continue to scold yourself.
"Elizabeth, look at me." You hear Devarion tell you commandingly. You reluctantly look up into his eyes. Immidietly as you do so you suddenly pass out, hearing Devarion whisper, 'Fool' to you one last time.

When you awake the next morning you feel as if you are resting on a cloud. You become aware of your surroundings, but still do not open your eyes. You melt your body into the soft matress beneath you and soak in the cream feeling of the silk sheets on top of you. Your eyes then flutter open and begin to focus on what is around you. The room is fairly dark though several candles are lit allowing a decent amount of light to penetrate through the shadows. The room is made of stone, and you can see a large oak closet in the corner. A small nightstand sits next to the large bed you are laying in which is a four poster bed with sheer black drapes flowing over it. You can also see a large area rug covering most of the floor as you sit up. You can not make out the design but you are sure it is something grand. Little by little memories start coming back to you of the night before. You instinctively reach for your waist. You find that you have a tight bandage wrapped around it. You also discover that it is quite tender. You are dressed in a small, black night gown that only reaches to your knees. However, to your greatfullness it doesn't dip very far down to your chest.
"You're awake!" You hear someone exclaim happily. The door is thrust open and you see Kalira rushing in. She jumps on your bed and give you a big hug. The hug makes you flinch, your whole body covered in bruises from taking several hard falls last night. "Master has finally brought us home isn't it wonderful?"
"Home?" You question not liking the sound of it, knowing very well that this is not your home.

Please Join...

(\__/)
(#9 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell <3

11-16-2006, 02:07 AM

"To Master Devarion's home. It is so good to be back!" She exclaims. "Oh! I almost forgot." Kalira says before hastily leaving the room, then only seconds later re-appearing holding in her arms a pair of jeans and a black sweater. "Here." She says placing the clothes in your lap. "After you change I'll show you around the castle. Your going to love it here." You take the clothes and look them over. "Thank you, Kalira. I'll put them on right away." As soon as Kalira leaves you fall back onto the bed and bury your face in the pillows, tears flowing freely down your face. Now you could lose it....completely. Your sobs were loud you knew, and the world be damned if Kalira couldn't hear them for you knew she would have waited outside your door. How had you kept it together for ten minutes straight? You were in 'his' castle, you were sure of it. Crying was the only thing you felt you could do right now. Trying to find an escape would come later. Your sobs were getting louder, and it was getting harder for you to breathe, but you couldn't stop yourself from continuing to cry. You had always felt better after crying long and hard. A bit tired perhaps, but you were always able to see things with a clearer mind. This was the result you were hoping for. As you continue to cry you feel a gentle hand stroke your long hair.
"No one has even died and yet, you still cry." Says a voice you immidietly place to be Devarion's. Instantly you spring up, off the bed grabbing a small, black pillow while your at it, incase the need arose to throw it at him. (like that'll do a lot of good) Devarion simply stares at you, no emotion on his face.
"Get away from me." You tell him coldly, tears still flowing from your face, though your voice does not waver.
"You forgot to say 'please'." Devarion tells you with a devilish smile. He was testing you and you knew it. But this was one test you knew you would fail.
"Go away!!!" You scream at him throwing the pillow in his face as hard as you can. Devarion simply blocks it with his arm, his gaze not leaving you.
"Tell me, is your friend Courtney as defiant as you? Perhaps I can trade you for her if she is not." Devarion says thoughtfully. Your eyes grow wide at the prospect of this awful man taking Courtney as his slave.
"Don't you dare even think it!" You scream.
"But I already have." Devarion replies, cooly. He then gets up off the bed and walks towards you. You start to back away but he puts his hand against the wall on the side you were about to escape from blocking your exit with his arm. The bed on your left, Devarion's arm on your right. You have no escape. The young vampire is now leaning into you, his face uncomfortably close to yours.
"It would be very unfortunate if a little birdy were to mis-behave, and her best friend had to pay the price. Wouldn't it?" Devarion asks you in a quiet yet dangerous voice. You gasp at the realization that Devarion could be most capable, and most willing, to do such a thing. Seeing your reaction, Devarion smirks.
"Welcome to my world, Elizabeth Callahan. Here, the only thing you may decide is whether you are hugged or beaten." Devarion tells you tauntingly. He removes his hand from the wall and with a short glance back at you, leaves the room. You clench your fists angrier then you could ever imagine one girl could be. 'Welcome to my world' He said. I will watch your world burn to ash, Devarion the murderer! You think bitterly, every ounce in your body intending to stay true to your words

Please Join...

(\__/)
(#10 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell <3

11-16-2006, 02:07 AM

You watched as Kalira cautiously enters your room knowing that there had been a dispute between you and Devarion.
"Why must you anger him?" Kalira asks, her eyes filled with un-called for sympathy.
"Because he believes that he can control me!" You reply sharply.
"Elizabeth, he thinks he can because he truly can. Why is that so hard for you to understand? He is your superior, why can you not see that?" Kalira continued to question, her voice meek and shy. It was at that moment that Kalira said something that stayed with you. You had always been one to fight others who thought they could own and control you. You had picked up some of those traits from Courtney and you knew it. That class jerk used to think you were pretty and that he could have you. You denied him that privelage sharply and with an intent to kill just as you did now. But that was a battle you could easily win. This time, you were fighting someone who was not even human. What if Kalira was right? What if he truly did own you? No! You refused to believe that. You were like a bird. You could never be caged and if Devarion that he could do so, he was in for a surprise!
Kalira sighed heavily when she realized you did not intend to respond to her.
"Come, I will show you the castle."

End of Chapter 4

Please Join...

(\__/)