(#1 (permalink))
Old
MazarDantechildofdevil (Offline)
Hmm?

Send a message via MSN to MazarDantechildofdevil
Are you a Writer? - 08-14-2007, 11:31 AM

Here's my Question...

ARE YOU A WRITER!

IT is one of my Simpler questions... So shall we get started?

If you're a writer, what do you write? Can you tell us? Feel free to share what you've written like, parts to a book or poems. You can also give other writers helpful hints, and if anyone knows a publishing company tell someone about it.

Let's get started, shall we?

(#2 (permalink))
Old
Lien (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Lien
... - 08-14-2007, 06:35 PM

I write sometimes, but when I start i write like 10 pages and then i stop and when i read it then i think it sounds stuphid

(#3 (permalink))
Old
Kaili (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Kaili
08-14-2007, 07:23 PM

I'm a writer as well. Not only do keep a daily journal but I write fiction, mostly fantasy. When you write just write don't bother going over it and reading it before you're done. When you do feel done have someone you trust to give you a straight, honest answer. THEN you can read it.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Connor (Offline)
Live and let live

08-14-2007, 09:26 PM

I've written a few poems, but I mainly write articles and essays.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-14-2007, 10:12 PM

I have a go at it. The majority of my texts are poems.

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~
(#6 (permalink))
Old
richtersan30 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to richtersan30 Send a message via Yahoo to richtersan30
08-14-2007, 10:49 PM

howdy,

Yes I dabble in writing. Back in the mid 90's while I was in college I wrote several short stories that were published in a magazine called Asimov Science Fiction Magazine.

Right now I just write as a hobby. Watching anime recently has sparked a great interest in turning some into a live-action screenplay.

My genre is sci-fi & fantasy.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Sakurachan123 (Offline)
New to JF

08-14-2007, 11:19 PM

I'm a lyric writer, a poem writer, and a book writer..writing just relaxes me alot after a stressfull day lol..
(#8 (permalink))
Old
RxPhantomWolf12 (Offline)
Silver Shadow King

Send a message via MSN to RxPhantomWolf12
08-14-2007, 11:54 PM

I do write I'm currently writing this story that I made up, of course I was inspired by multiple films, animes, and what not. It's set in modern time (like around this time) and it mixes sci-fi with a tremendous amount of action. Genres like love make a big part of the story. The story is about: Me, Ryan, who thanks to a past incident gives "birth" to three demons from his mind, Silver, Shadow, & King. If you want I can post chapter 1?

War is the Answer If You're Questioning the General.

http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/ManonFire12/?action=view&current=SaruwatariKaitoSig.jpg

Family
Sister(s): SakuranoNamida
Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Excessum (Offline)
Way too serious

Send a message via MSN to Excessum Send a message via Skype™ to Excessum
08-15-2007, 01:42 PM

Hi, my name is Chris and i am a writer... I've been sober from serious writing for more than 4 weeks now, but i feel an urge to continue >_< so please, fellow anonymous writers, help me! jk jk... i don't need no help Just too bus recently, have no time to get in-to that keyboard killing typing machine mood recently X)

But i used to do all sort of stuff... at my teenage years i was mostly doing poems and short stories, later wrote a thin sci-fi/mystic book about people who have evolved higher senses and their struggles... Actually my problem is that my attitude swings from constantly sanguine to choleric to phlegmatic over the time and as i get such a swing and i read a work i've written in my previous mental state period, i usually despise it and destroy it... i've burned all my teenage-year poem notebooks and most of the short stories i have written... or at least that's what i tell to people who wants to read them

Recently i have developed several concepts of comedies, but they are meant for the screen and not for a page, so i am dreaming about scriptwriting and making a movie X)

The current work i am working on (haven't written anything fro a week though) is a futuristic sci-fi anime-inspired drama blend on the basis of this.
I know, i know, i have to work on my writing style and my english vocabulary, but hey, i am not a self-righteous prick, so if you have any comments on any work i've posted here, please, feel free to criticize it (where criticism is understood as pointing at ones flaws and not shouting out loud "my 90 year old grandmother could have done better and she's already dead" and/or usage of worse phrases)

And yeah, as you can see by just looking at this post, i get carried away easily, that is why i am sometimes scared of starting to write something, as it can end up with writing till the sun comes up and having trouble the next day at the office

Damn... ok, i'm done, see you around, fellow writoholics!

Last edited by Excessum : 08-15-2007 at 01:51 PM.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Hentaro (Offline)
I'm Flaming Uke...

Send a message via AIM to Hentaro Send a message via MSN to Hentaro Send a message via Yahoo to Hentaro
08-15-2007, 01:49 PM

I started to write on story at 2004 but I havent iven get it ready yet... I have wrote about 7 bages for now...