Old
FoxedXSpirit (Offline)
Self Proclaimed Chaos

08-19-2007, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutocrazy101 View Post
...blah...
^_^

I have a question, do you think my user title is okay?

♥♥♥Black and White♥♥♥
never have looked so

Colourful
(#12 (permalink))
Old
R2J (Offline)
JF Regular

08-19-2007, 10:54 PM

I can draw!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
R2J (Offline)
JF Regular

08-19-2007, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutocrazy101 View Post
Fallen,Lost, Pure Blood. Fallen is a shonen type manga, Lost is a shojo type manga, Pure Blood is a shonen type manga.
Im not sure if mine is a shonen or shojo.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
darkangelgrl (Offline)
New to JF

08-19-2007, 10:57 PM

Well I cant draw!
AT ALL!
I really suck!
no joke!
But I guess I can write stories!
And poems!
But as far as manga and anime go....
I cant draw for shit!
But i can write the script for someone else to draw!

Family:
MOTHER: SakuranoNamida
SISTER: emiluvsjmusic
SISTER: ohnolic
AUNT: MusicLuver

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think."
~Jean de la Bruyère
"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesnt believe, and leaves before she is left."
~Marilyn Monroe
(#15 (permalink))
Old
SovereignEvil (Offline)
J'aime l'esprit foncé

08-19-2007, 10:59 PM

I have three pages of a manga with speech bubbles without text in em'. It's the result of late at night boredom.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
darkangelgrl (Offline)
New to JF

08-19-2007, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SovereignEvil View Post
I have three pages of a manga with speech bubbles without text in em'. It's the result of late at night boredom.
Well add some text then lol
I mean id offer soem help....
But usually the only person who can create stpry for manga is the one who drew it!

Family:
MOTHER: SakuranoNamida
SISTER: emiluvsjmusic
SISTER: ohnolic
AUNT: MusicLuver

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think."
~Jean de la Bruyère
"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesnt believe, and leaves before she is left."
~Marilyn Monroe
(#17 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

Send a message via MSN to kokunin Send a message via Yahoo to kokunin
08-20-2007, 03:16 AM

i making one right now, but i need voice actors and need to figure out how to put it on the freakin' computer (using the "BOX") to make my picture frame by frame....

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
-God

good night...
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Jasekun (Offline)
New to JF

08-20-2007, 03:56 AM

i've been working on my own story as well.

It's called Opposite to Gothik.

heres the quote log from it. (basically its the intro to the first episode i guess you could say.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasekun View Post
In the year 2006, A terrible war broke out among the Hell Spawn and the Choir of Angels. The war escalated to the point where, it was becoming difficult for the Angels to keep this war a secret from the humans much longer. After two more years of suffering heavy casualties against the Hell Spawn, the angels had no choice, other than to let the humans find out for themselves what the universe is really like. The humans reacted most predictably. They were shocked, defensive, and eventually began to evolve to a stage where they were able to subdue the war.

The humans spent Three years developing a Large underground society under russia, for most of the remaining population of earth. Sealed from the inside, currently half the population of earth now lives beneath the surface. Scientists pressed by time and environment, set to work on developing a sky which simulated the night sky. It rains, the sky simulates sunlight and clouds.

Unfortunately for the rest of the population which was stuck on the surface world. The Hell Spawn And the Choir Of Angels, continued to fight it out in human forms. A family in the Choir Of Angels Fled from the fighting, A Father, a mother, and a Fourteen year old son; Hikaru, who had gleaming blue eyes and blue silky hair. Sending a message to the fathers brother on the side of the Hell Spawn, to flee to a Specific town, where they hoped, neither side would find them. Four years past, as the two families lived among the remaining humans.

They met and lived in a small community of refuges in Germany. The brothers names Were Kenoshi and Genki. A few months passed with no word from either army. Then on the Sixteenth of April. Kenoshi and Genki were sitting in a make-shift bar When three Angels came looking for them. A hideous battle ensues, both brothers die fighting.

Their families hearing the battle, flee, but the angels pursue them to the next town, Where the mother are forced to fight, leaving the Hell Spawn women's 6 year old son with Hikaru. The young boy had red spiky hair, and dark red eyes; His name was Kiyoshi.

The two boys fled as their mothers met the same fate as their fathers at the hands of the Angels. In the destruction of the town in which the angels had found the mothers and sons, the two young boys were buried under tons of buildings. Using what little heavenly magic he knew, Hikaru was able to extract himself and Kiyoshi from the rubble and trudge west ward away from the town towards the town known as Berlin, Germany.

Ten Years have passed since those days. Hikaru and Kiyoshi have faced many Enemies and triumphed over them.
and heres the theme song which isn't offical yet, (obviously) but i like the first minuet or so in it and it comes good with what i see in my head.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
R2J (Offline)
JF Regular

08-21-2007, 07:06 PM

My story is this, Angel Tsuyamono:

Ken is a 17 year old high school student. He's smart, rich, athletic, an otaku and has a big mansion near the school. But he's always alone. One day before the new school year, the principal of the school called him to his office. He asked Ken for his mansion to be a temporary dorm for the school. Reason is there more and more students coming in and some of the dorms are still in repair. Ken accepts and in one week, he now has five girls living with him.

Oh Yeah, I forgot to add this: Ken has a very big secret, he has powers of light and darkness (not really darkness just black) with two angel like companions that usually sit his shoulders, Hikaru and Kuroi.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
LilMizzButterfly (Offline)
Flying To a New Tomorrow

Send a message via MSN to LilMizzButterfly
08-21-2007, 07:36 PM

Hmm...could be a shonen type manga. But I'm not completely sure. Sounds interesting though.

Fantasy World is a Magical girl type of shoujo manga. Outlaw Girl is more like a drama, and Charms of Sweetness is kind of a romance/comedy type of manga. Fantasy World is also very muscial, and I have written many songs for it, including the theme song.

Join my friend's new forum, Sweet Possession! Anime, Entertainment, new friends, and a ton of fun! Make Sweet Possession a success! ^__^

Last edited by LilMizzButterfly : 08-21-2007 at 07:38 PM.