JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Estelle019230 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Estelle019230
11-06-2007, 08:55 PM

I've been thinking about making my own manga for a long time, even if I never get to publish it. I think it would be really fun I was gonna call it "My Life as a Teenage Girl" because it would be about an eighteen-year-old boy who wakes up one morning and finds out that he's been turned into a teenage girl. xD Yes, random, I know. But random is fun.

Current anime obsession: Ouran High School Host Club
(#52 (permalink))
Old
DarkNeko13 (Offline)
Vampire Kitty gone mad!

11-06-2007, 11:36 PM

oooh i have several! one i wanted to make was called cresent moon and it was about vampires but then i found another anime already called cresent moon and it ruind the mood.. i stick to fan manga now, i've been working on one for Vampire Game, and another for Fruits Baskets, and Another for inuyasha and i've been thinking about doing one for naruto...but i'm not sure....

who's path are you following and do you know where it leads?

just stay off my grassy path...

Family
big sis - Slykaz1
vampire of:
silversoraryuu
Vampire Cat of
Moodaddy
BleachFreak
Royal Vampire Cat of AkuenKigahen
yeah... i am many cats... i have 6 more openings for cats if i want to fullfill my nine lives!

you can fly if you want to
(#53 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

11-07-2007, 06:14 AM

Ive already started on my manga called "Let me be with you". i have about 11 pages but still need some more detail. Its about a boy who doesnt trust women anymore because his last GF, who he loved very much, was cheating on him. because of this the higherpowers above grant him a second chance and gives him someone to be with him. so when they start out he is paranoid and a little suspicious of her intentions. but thats not the only thing happening around him . the only girl he talks to which is his friend since grade school has a crush on him and tries to tell him this, but her brother's friend is in love with her and tries to tell her. his best friend is a fun loving pothead who drags the main character into many of his schemes (some of them money making) like a drift challenge through ( a part of the area where i live) called the Dunes, a rock band, and etc.

"Im too drunk to taste this chicken" - colonel sanders
(#54 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

11-07-2007, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle019230 View Post
I've been thinking about making my own manga for a long time, even if I never get to publish it. I think it would be really fun I was gonna call it "My Life as a Teenage Girl" because it would be about an eighteen-year-old boy who wakes up one morning and finds out that he's been turned into a teenage girl. xD Yes, random, I know. But random is fun.
That'd be a kick ass manga. id read it.

"Im too drunk to taste this chicken" - colonel sanders
(#55 (permalink))
Old
Itrillian (Offline)
New to JF

11-07-2007, 08:03 PM

I would so much like to make manga's

I'm so full of story's but unfortunatly I don't thinks there is anyone who can't draw better than me so I guess I'm dommed to stay mangaless forever...

I a lot of things

Anime , manga , Jpop , Jrock

and

gaming , mtg

and

music , movies

don't make me go on...please
(#56 (permalink))
Old
Estelle019230 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Estelle019230
11-07-2007, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousuke View Post
That'd be a kick ass manga. id read it.
Thank you very much

Current anime obsession: Ouran High School Host Club
(#57 (permalink))
Old
R2J (Offline)
JF Regular

11-09-2007, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousuke View Post
Ive already started on my manga called "Let me be with you". i have about 11 pages but still need some more detail. Its about a boy who doesnt trust women anymore because his last GF, who he loved very much, was cheating on him. because of this the higherpowers above grant him a second chance and gives him someone to be with him. so when they start out he is paranoid and a little suspicious of her intentions. but thats not the only thing happening around him . the only girl he talks to which is his friend since grade school has a crush on him and tries to tell him this, but her brother's friend is in love with her and tries to tell her. his best friend is a fun loving pothead who drags the main character into many of his schemes (some of them money making) like a drift challenge through ( a part of the area where i live) called the Dunes, a rock band, and etc.
Now that is something, I would love to see that.
(#58 (permalink))
Old
R2J (Offline)
JF Regular

11-09-2007, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle019230 View Post

Yes, random is fun! But imagine all the "badness" that could happen.
(#59 (permalink))
Old
NatsuNatsu (Offline)
The ultimate manga-ka <3

Send a message via Skype™ to NatsuNatsu
11-09-2007, 06:56 PM

I have a lot of manga I've thaought up but never persued....Like:

Sakura Angel, Opposites Attract, My Visual Kei, Good Chemistry, Robotics, Blush Factor, Now That We Are Older, Shattered Glass, Ai Robo..I could go on and on....

All are shojo manag ._.

I love emo bois C:

(#60 (permalink))
Old
HotaruFirefly (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to HotaruFirefly
11-11-2007, 03:36 PM

I've just finished one chapter of one manga called Nightshadow, it's basically an action story involving Ninjas.
I have also done a chapter in highschool of another manga I wrote years ago called Lillian-Yuka, it's a fantasy story about elves, tempted to re-write ^^
another story I wrote back in 2002 might also get a re-write, it's another action fantasy style manga. It never really had a title so I'm going to have to come up with one -.-
I have submitted some of my work online, if anyone wants to see I'll post them.