JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   My original web comic and drawings in manga style (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/778210-my-original-web-comic-drawings-manga-style.html)

nash2589 01-11-2017 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiaSama (Post 1637601)
thank you for the very interesting videos Radiokid. I'll look carefully at them, so I'll try to learn more from the great japanese mangaka :)

Anyway, coming back to the main thread... this is one of my newest drawings :)

for more to see
Nature Shoujo disegni e storia originali e amatoriali in stile manga : Sir Aymon the new character

Nice, this is something.

This is photoshop right? (I'm guessing because of the default grass brush)

Have you tried drawing using SAI paint tool? It's a neat app for drawing particularly Mangas.

NiaSama 01-12-2017 10:10 PM

Thank you so much for the appreciation nash :) .:pinkbow:
Yes I used Photoshop but not only ... for the wood I created a brush ex novo .
Never used SAI.... very interesting . I'll check online what kind of programme is... thanks for the suggestion. :)

NiaSama 01-15-2017 08:10 AM

I've added a new part (an omake :) ).
And moreover a tool translator (but D on't rely too....is an automatic traduction but anyway is an help... so you could read my blog in japanese . )

NiaSama 01-22-2017 03:30 PM

Hi there just let you know that I've added the new part of the comic and a sketch .
If you wanna know how the training session of the Nature Shoujo's going on with Loquat as sensei check here ;)
Nature Shoujo disegni e storia originali e amatoriali in stile manga

RadioKid 01-24-2017 03:44 PM

When I was young boy, I wanted to have good muscle on my body. But for a teen ager bot, it was difficult to have good muscle even if trained.

NiaSama 01-25-2017 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioKid (Post 1637704)
When I was young boy, I wanted to have good muscle on my body. But for a teen ager bot, it was difficult to have good muscle even if trained.

Oh don' t worry for that RadioKid ... muscles are not so important.:)

Actually I used a lot of fantasy to realize the body of Loquat... Yes he's a teenager (he is 19 years old) with muscles also because he was trained by Sir Aymon since he was a child and he received a military education so he fights... but I don' t want to tell too much I don' t want to spoiler myself ;)...
And I took a very good inspiration to realize Loquat's body from the hot guys of the anime Free! :). (One of my favorite anime ... also the more recent 'Yuri on ice ' is one of my favorite too :) ).

NiaSama 01-31-2017 09:44 AM

Hi everyone just let you know that I ' ve added a new part ... it' s a sketch of the new part of the comic I' m working on .I hope you' ll enjoy it. :pinkbow:

NiaSama 02-05-2017 05:29 PM

Hi there , I've added a chibi version of one my character I hope you'll like it :)
Nature Shoujo disegni e storia originali e amatoriali in stile manga : Chibi ... chibi :)

NiaSama 02-12-2017 03:38 PM

I trained and I can say that I upgrade a bit the character design I hope you'll like it ... just... ahem... there are a bit of muscles around*blushing* so if you don't like ... just wait for the next drawing ... less sexy ...ok ? It was made in a onsen so ...

:) Thanks.

here's the link

Nature Shoujo disegni e storia originali e amatoriali in stile manga : upgrade of the character design ;)

and also a chibi version of the same character

Nature Shoujo disegni e storia originali e amatoriali in stile manga : Chibi ... chibi :)

NiaSama 02-14-2017 01:46 PM

happy valentine day :)