JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   My original web comic and drawings in manga style (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/778210-my-original-web-comic-drawings-manga-style.html)

NiaSama 12-26-2016 09:01 AM

My original web comic and drawings in manga style

Well actually I thought a bit before starting this thread because I always looks at the famous sensei with admiration and my work is really simple, I still have a lot to learn, but this site express my deep admiration for the Japan and it's culture.
My work has been inspired by all the anime that influenced my teenage days and my youth now.
So if you want to read and enjoy my characters.
Here is the link to my own blog,
I' m the author of the Nature Shoujo.
All the name obviously are fantasy.
Just one more thing... in this period I can't post with continuty due to the fact that my obasama is not really well, but I'll try anyway to keep the site update as much as I can.
Any opinion would be great.
:pinkbow:

Nature Shoujo disegni e storia originali e amatoriali in stile manga

Ps: the site is bilingual sometimes I put the translation of the dialogs in english and sometimes I made a summary so it could be easily understood . At least I hope so :)

NiaSama 12-26-2016 04:20 PM

I forgot to say the genre of the comic... the title can be misunderstanding by the word SHOUJO ... actually it tend to be more a SHOUNEN indeed. :)

RadioKid 12-28-2016 12:45 PM

You seem to be on the way to find your own "style".

This TV show might help you.

NiaSama 12-28-2016 02:02 PM

Thank you :) it' s really flattering said by a native... is what I'm trying to do finding my own style.
And yes. .. this video from Naoki Urasawa sensei is really helpful to me. Thank you so much for sharing it. :pinkbow:
The only thing that I have to do now is... gambaribasu!

RadioKid 12-28-2016 03:40 PM

MANBEN means "study in MANGA" named by Urasawa. I watched some of this TV program series in real time. Then, Urasawa sketched his own left hand in the mirror for practising. It was very impressing for me.

In the movie above, Urasawa said "I'm not drawing the pictures. I'm putting the screenplay and dynamism in every scene in the MANGA".

RadioKid 12-29-2016 03:28 PM

Here is another chapter of MANBEN with English subtitles. In this chapter, Urasawa talk with "SAITO, TAKAO" who wrote "GOLGO13". Urasawa was shocked when he watched Saito drawing Gollgo13.

NiaSama 12-29-2016 04:10 PM

That's absolutely cool and inspiring!
Thank you so much for sharing it :pinkbow:
Great , with the english subtitles is even better. :) Arigatou gozaimasu.

RadioKid 12-30-2016 03:24 AM

As I'm going away from thread concept, this is my last post of MANBEN.

MANBEN is series of TV show where "URASAWA, NAOKI" interviews other Japanese MANGA writers.

Here is the interview with "HAGIO, MOTO" the legend of SHOJO-MANGA (MANGA for girls).

HAGIO wears a tape on her finger to protect from tenosynovitis.

Also HAGIO holds point finger on the pen like as carving.

=========

As this is the last post with MANBEN, allow me to add one more movie.

Here is anther SHOJO-MANGA writer "HIGASHI-MURA, AKIKO" with English subtitles.
Urasawa was surprised at her quick drawing. Very Interesting!

And here is the link to the MANBEN page of NHK (in Japanese).

NiaSama 12-31-2016 10:42 AM

thank you for the very interesting videos Radiokid. I'll look carefully at them, so I'll try to learn more from the great japanese mangaka :)

Anyway, coming back to the main thread... this is one of my newest drawings :)

for more to see
Nature Shoujo disegni e storia originali e amatoriali in stile manga : Sir Aymon the new character

NiaSama 01-09-2017 02:48 PM

I've added a new drawing just now ... it's a bit of fanservice ahem *blushing* but is not exaggerated so it could be seen by everyone that wants to see it.

Nature Shoujo disegni e storia originali e amatoriali in stile manga : purely fanservice ;)

nash2589 01-11-2017 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiaSama (Post 1637601)
thank you for the very interesting videos Radiokid. I'll look carefully at them, so I'll try to learn more from the great japanese mangaka :)

Anyway, coming back to the main thread... this is one of my newest drawings :)

for more to see
Nature Shoujo disegni e storia originali e amatoriali in stile manga : Sir Aymon the new character

Nice, this is something.

This is photoshop right? (I'm guessing because of the default grass brush)

Have you tried drawing using SAI paint tool? It's a neat app for drawing particularly Mangas.

NiaSama 01-12-2017 10:10 PM

Thank you so much for the appreciation nash :) .:pinkbow:
Yes I used Photoshop but not only ... for the wood I created a brush ex novo .
Never used SAI.... very interesting . I'll check online what kind of programme is... thanks for the suggestion. :)

NiaSama 01-15-2017 08:10 AM

I've added a new part (an omake :) ).
And moreover a tool translator (but D on't rely too....is an automatic traduction but anyway is an help... so you could read my blog in japanese . )

NiaSama 01-22-2017 03:30 PM

Hi there just let you know that I've added the new part of the comic and a sketch .
If you wanna know how the training session of the Nature Shoujo's going on with Loquat as sensei check here ;)
Nature Shoujo disegni e storia originali e amatoriali in stile manga

RadioKid 01-24-2017 03:44 PM

When I was young boy, I wanted to have good muscle on my body. But for a teen ager bot, it was difficult to have good muscle even if trained.

NiaSama 01-25-2017 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioKid (Post 1637704)
When I was young boy, I wanted to have good muscle on my body. But for a teen ager bot, it was difficult to have good muscle even if trained.

Oh don' t worry for that RadioKid ... muscles are not so important.:)

Actually I used a lot of fantasy to realize the body of Loquat... Yes he's a teenager (he is 19 years old) with muscles also because he was trained by Sir Aymon since he was a child and he received a military education so he fights... but I don' t want to tell too much I don' t want to spoiler myself ;)...
And I took a very good inspiration to realize Loquat's body from the hot guys of the anime Free! :). (One of my favorite anime ... also the more recent 'Yuri on ice ' is one of my favorite too :) ).

NiaSama 01-31-2017 09:44 AM

Hi everyone just let you know that I ' ve added a new part ... it' s a sketch of the new part of the comic I' m working on .I hope you' ll enjoy it. :pinkbow:

NiaSama 02-05-2017 05:29 PM

Hi there , I've added a chibi version of one my character I hope you'll like it :)
Nature Shoujo disegni e storia originali e amatoriali in stile manga : Chibi ... chibi :)

NiaSama 02-12-2017 03:38 PM

I trained and I can say that I upgrade a bit the character design I hope you'll like it ... just... ahem... there are a bit of muscles around*blushing* so if you don't like ... just wait for the next drawing ... less sexy ...ok ? It was made in a onsen so ...

:) Thanks.

here's the link

Nature Shoujo disegni e storia originali e amatoriali in stile manga : upgrade of the character design ;)

and also a chibi version of the same character

Nature Shoujo disegni e storia originali e amatoriali in stile manga : Chibi ... chibi :)

NiaSama 02-14-2017 01:46 PM

happy valentine day :)

NiaSama 02-26-2017 04:42 PM

I've added a new drawing :)
Nature Shoujo disegni e storia originali e amatoriali in stile manga : Let's go Idol !

NiaSama 03-27-2017 03:37 PM

hello everybody as you can see I changed the layout of the site but the drawings are still here :)
This is a special about my manga enjoy it please and share it if you like it :)

_Nature Shoujo Special_

NiaSama 03-30-2017 08:55 PM

new drawing :)

Minako kimono version :)

NiaSama 04-21-2017 07:55 AM

Added some wallpapers I hope you' ll like them :)
Wallpapers :3

NiaSama 05-05-2017 09:38 PM

One year of my blog yessss :)
one year of Nature Shoujo Yeeeees!!!

NiaSama 05-05-2017 09:44 PM

two new sketches :)

NiaSama 06-06-2017 09:07 PM

first the sketch

then the artwork

RadioKid 06-07-2017 01:55 PM

Your drawing lines are getting softer when you draw eyes.

From the Japanese point of view, eyes in your first drawing in JF was too strong or -- how can I say -- drawn in hard (or straight) lines.

NiaSama 06-10-2017 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioKid (Post 1638558)
Your drawing lines are getting softer when you draw eyes.

From the Japanese point of view, eyes in your first drawing in JF was too strong or -- how can I say -- drawn in hard (or straight) lines.

Well that means that I've improved :confused:
Thank you :) yeeees :D great .

RadioKid 06-11-2017 11:25 AM

As I have been fully submerged in Japanese style MANGA, I feel strange when I see foreign MANGA style.

I think there should be each MANGA style in every nationality. I'm not sure if it is improvement when your style getting closer to Japanese style.

NiaSama 06-16-2017 02:25 PM

Well I see your point of view ... but the difficult thing is .. how could I create a sort of Hybrid of my works without learning before and in a proper way the style?
That's the main problem :)

RadioKid 06-17-2017 01:44 AM

There is no proved way to get your own style.

However, I have an idea to build up our style. Can you draw your family or friends in your MANGA style?

We have "NIGAOE:MANGA style portrait" in Japan. Though it might be not Japan specific, there are many people who can draw NIGAOE in Japan.

There are many web sites to learn NIGAOE like this.

One I tried to draw NIGAOE and failed because I have no basic style to draw person. I think you can draw NIGAOE based on your current style.

NiaSama 06-18-2017 09:45 PM

oh that's quite challenging ! I've never tried before... wel I could make a try ...I hope I can do it :)

CUTTA 08-05-2017 01:36 PM

Very nice work