JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#131 (permalink))
Old
MusicLuver (Offline)
Bittersweet.

12-15-2007, 04:56 AM

I was glaring deeply at the person in front of us. I wasn’t necessarily asking myself who he was, I was more interested in knowing why I smelled my brother’s scent all the way to where I’m standing now but instead I found…him
“…I am Alexander Harvey”

Harvey

His name sounded awfully familiar, but I just can’t seem to remember from where.

Alexander – as he said his name was – had a rather defined jaw line, his skin was white but not pale like mine, his hair was brown, his eyes were dark blue, and he was rather tall. Judging by the small smirk, he seemed like the type of guy who you can trust for some things but you can’t really trust him.
“Yeah, but who are you?” Arcaida asked rather bitterly. I did hear him say that he[Alexander] wasn’t his master when he finally arrived with Lizzy. He must be as disappointed as I am. But if Arcaida thought that that was his master, it must mean that…
“I’m going back” I said bitterly before Alexander could say anything and turned my heel. I needed to sort out my mind, and a relaxing, quiet area would be the perfect place to do so.
“I’m sure Lexcers would be highly disappointed if he knows that his dear sister has turned so bitter over the years” Alexander’s voice rang through my ears, and it took no more than a second for me to turn around and face him with my eyes narrowed.

So this is the situation, I smelled my brother’s scent but I instead found a guy with wings who goes by name of Alexander Harvey and ironically his name sounds familiar to me somehow, thing is that Arcaida said that that wasn’t his master, which means that he must have smelled his master’s scent before seeing that it wasn’t him, which of course makes you wonder why would one person have the scent of two different people, plus, just when I thought that things couldn’t get more confusing, Alexander says that my brother would be highly disappointed with my attitude, which makes me wonder, what the hell is going on?

*=]*

Suspended clear in the sky are the words that we sing in our dreams

(#132 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
12-23-2007, 01:57 AM

**sorry I haven't been able to write. been working a lot. I might get around to posting sometims this week since there's no school. I like where you went with this MusicLuver... good twist! =]**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#133 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-23-2007, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuicide View Post
**sorry I haven't been able to write. been working a lot. I might get around to posting sometims this week since there's no school. I like where you went with this MusicLuver... good twist! =]**
**Hmmm...I think it's interesting too. I'm a little disapointed, but I had nothing better in mind, so I'm not sure WHY I'm disapointed >_< Sorry...How do you spell disapointed? xD**

(#134 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
12-30-2007, 07:19 PM

**I'm sorry guys but I must leave here. I have no time to come on anymore. Please finish the story without me (if you're gonna kill me off.. let me go out with a bang!). I'll be on at random times to see if this story is still going good ok? *hugs everyone* Thanks for an amazing year on here!**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
</3
(#135 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-31-2007, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuicide View Post
**I'm sorry guys but I must leave here. I have no time to come on anymore. Please finish the story without me (if you're gonna kill me off.. let me go out with a bang!). I'll be on at random times to see if this story is still going good ok? *hugs everyone* Thanks for an amazing year on here!**
0_0

WHA...!?!? SS, you can't just leave us like that!! T_T Me is sad T-T

(#136 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)

01-10-2008, 02:23 AM

im sorry. school takes up too much time now and so does working. i told you i'd stop by and look at the tread. and why is no one writting!!!??!! lol

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
</3
(#137 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)

01-25-2008, 03:05 AM

**maybe this will make people write again**

I looked at Lynn and Arcaida and was totally confused. They both knew him but as in different people. Can this truely be possible? I took Arcaida's hand.
"Lets just go back to my place and forget this ever happened ok?"
Alexander took a step foward. "Lizzy, that's not a good idea. For you see Christopher is waiting for you there and knows you'll be tired and weak. He will be able to put an end to you and Lynn and Arcaida within a few minutes. I suggest you stay here for a while longer with me."
My face dropped. How could he know all this and not be there? I looked at Alexander. I figured the guy had to knwo something so I decided to stick around for a while, also I didn't want Lynn or Arcaida to get hurt. Arcaida was shaking a little bit, but I didn't ask why. But I was wondering why I was also shaking too? What did this guy do that was so great?...

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
</3
(#138 (permalink))
Old
kuronekoaus (Offline)
Resident Rockstar

01-25-2008, 03:48 AM

Maybe you should join a writing community or something... posting this on JF is rather random IMO.

Too cool for a yellow emoticon