(#11 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
10-05-2007, 08:20 PM

is it? is your character on the roof?

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Razgriz (Offline)
Sophisticated genius

Send a message via AIM to Razgriz
10-05-2007, 08:24 PM

Name: Nero
Description: Longer dark hair, blue eyes, wears short black coat with a white shirt and black trousers
Skills: handy with guns, hand to hand combat and driving cars

History/synopsis: By a twist of fate was Nero found lying in blood by his parents who went to holiday and left him and his sister Lilli for two weeks alone. What happened and where dissapered Lilly police never found out. Truth knew only Nero, but of course nobody believed 17years old boy, that he and his sister were attacked by vampire.
He hates vampires, but even more he hates himself, because he couldnt saved his younger sister and survived that night 3 years ago. He desperately tries to find out what happened to Lilly, and alongside tries to kill every vampire who get in his way. Its seems that he is not vampire himself, but his body is for some reason regenerating quicker than normal human body, which is probably also a reason why he couldnt be transformed into vampire.

Artemis has right, his eyes were looking at her direction, but not straight at her. Theres was silhouette of someone else right behind her.
When I finally get on a roof and found that one I was looking for, I discovered that he is starring at some girl on a street and moreover that there is another girl who is aiming her gun right at him. Just too many unknown variables in one equation for such a late night I thought while quickly tried to observe the whole scene and stay unnoticed. And then he spotted me. Too late, I will have to do this hard way this time striked throught my mind as I drawed my gun. Before a girl with a gun could react on my words asking for forgivness she was knocked out by my one quick strike. At the same moment man from the oposite roof jumped towards me, and silance of the night was shattered by sound of three shots from my gun and noise of his falling body on the roof. Which surely didnt get unnoticed by that girl down there on a street, so something inside was telling me that I should get out soon as I can, but first I had to ask this bastard few things...

Last edited by Razgriz : 10-05-2007 at 08:40 PM.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-05-2007, 08:29 PM

theres no taking it back now, but actualy, I am a vampire. =P When i said his old master "GAve him his powers and trained him" I meant he turned him into a vampire and trained him.

Edit: can you add to a story that you've already placed your character into?

Last edited by Powermad147 : 10-05-2007 at 08:32 PM.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-05-2007, 08:46 PM

Ah, a new story sounds exciting... I'm going to be a female character though, even though I'm not female... should people be in one of the 2 families?

Name: Nastasya
Description: Long, blonde hair and green eyes. Refined facial features, and usually wears black or dark green clothing.
Synopsis: Nastasya is a beautiful actress. She is not very famous as of yet, but has an enchanting voice. She was born in Moscow to loving parents, but they were brutally killed by the brutal Edwards after a disagreement when she was only 14. Terrified, she flew to London, where she is currently living alone, and was noticed for her aptitude for singing and acting.
Skills: She has the mysterious ability to read minds, and has very keen hearing abilities, like those of a bat. She likes to use her mind as a weapon; and has been trained in Aikido, and uses these techniques in combat.

---

The stars were dotted luminously against the London skyline of that night. It was a beautiful vista, yet I was in no mood to appreciate it. I stepped down angrily from the conservatoire, and breathed in the cool air. It felt extremely smoothing, and even calmed my anger a little.

"To hell with those fools! They say I don't have the right accent to play a cockney barmaid!? Well... screw them!" yet my attention was suddenly diverted at the sound of a bat. No ordinary human was able to hear the delicate flapping of bat's wings over the drone of the traffic and city night life, yet I had a strange talent of hearing sounds such as these. The noise of its wings fluttering became gradually louder and louder. It appeared to be floating towards me. Then, it stopped, and I felt a sharp pain on my arm. "Hey!!" the bat flapped away quickly. I put my hand to the pain, and felt a hot, wet substance. The little blighter had bitten me! I hurried towards my spartan apartment, found the door and unlocked it. A small kitchen was attached to the eastern part of the main chamber, and the bed positioned squarely in the middle. I suddenly felt exhausted, and lay on the bed, and found myself drifting off into a very deep sleep......

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~

Last edited by Hisuwashi : 10-07-2007 at 12:44 PM.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
10-05-2007, 10:08 PM

**Love it guys!!! I'm soo excited!!**

The mans face was covered, but only his eyes shone through. They burned red with fire. It was him. Jacod Edwards. The leader of the Edwards in Ireland. It was one of his sons that turned me. He expected great things from me, but I couldn't provided them with what they wanted. Once I joined up with the Lennons, it was him that swore that he would kill me. For good this time.

"So, Lizzy, we meet again. It's a shame things didn't work out between you and Christopher. You two would have been amazing together."
"Don't even try that, Jacob. You and I both know that it would have never worked. I'm good, he's bad. The two just never mix. You want to know what is a shame? That I have to kill you without him like we planed long ago."
"My son would never do that. Especially since he told me everything that happened between you two. He never said anything about that."
"And you think that letting your father that your going to kill him one day wouldn't make you leave a detail or two out?"
"Not really." He took a step closer to me. I took one towards him. This was one fight I wouldn't back down from. We both got ready to attack. Our stances ready and weapons at hand, I took another step foward and he did the same. It was time to end this once and for all.

Then a gun shot rang out in the silent night. I tired to locate where it came from but I could find no bodies anywhere. In front of me a loud thus hit the street. He was killed. The bullet must have been Silver

"That jerk took my job." I kicked his body adn then walked off. Thge night was still young nad the Edwards were now weak.

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Razgriz (Offline)
Sophisticated genius

10-06-2007, 09:37 AM

When I made my way from a roof down to the street there was no one else except Jacobs body lying down by face on the ground. That girl I have seen from a roof probably runned away when she heard gunfire came throught my mind as I approached to his body.
"Come on, stop pretending that you are dead" I kicked to his body so I could saw his face, which made him start to cough.
"I thought that I killed you last time, but apparently I was wrong." I pointed my gun against his bleeding chest."
"Save your wortless ratling, I know for you work for Order now, I know that you cant kill me."
"You have right" A flash of light from gunshot ligted up dark street for a second as bullet from my gun made its way throught his body broken body. "I cant kill you, but theres nowhere written that I cant make you suffe.r"
"Damn you. What do you want?!"
"Pesonally? I wanna see you and all of your kind dead. But as you pointed out, my new employer want you to be alive."
"Oh, what they promissed you, that you are willing to not a kill vampire?" he laughted.
"None of your business" Another flash of gunfire lighted up Jacobs red eyes and made him bleed even more. "Now, heres the message. Order wants you to know that any violating rules like last month wont be tolerated. Take this as last warning. And frankly, I hope one of your maggots will brake it." I could see his red eyes full of anger stroking trought me, but he didnt tried anything. "Oh, and by the way, dont forget to thank your bodyguard for letiing me know where I can found you."
"I will be sure to do it" he said with a deadly grin and even more deadly voice.
Two more shots to his chest from my gun has wiped out that grin and made him faint as I turned away and started walking down the street to the night...

Last edited by Razgriz : 10-06-2007 at 07:27 PM.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Excessum (Offline)
Way too serious

Send a message via MSN to Excessum Send a message via Skype™ to Excessum
10-06-2007, 11:01 AM

I don't know if this is a good idea, but...

"What are you doing? Are you fucking insane? I am your father... the one who gave you life, how dear you attack me?"
*sound of a gunshot*

Name: Rodriguez Lennon
Appearance: 195cm tall and fit, yet quite pale. Has clean-kept sideburns and mid-short spiked black hair. Wears black jeans with a platinum buckle, black crocodile skin shoes, long-sleeved black shirt, black expensive skin jacket and teashade glasses...
Armament: Hasn't got any, he prefers to disarm his opponents and use their own weapons against them, or any other surrounding objects, that in the arms of Rodriguez become lethal weapons.
Skills: Due to extensive, mainly, self-propelled training he has gone through his whole life, he is proficient with any weapon in the book, and most of the ones that aren't there. Has developed his own style of fighting, based on Tae-kwan-do, with elements of ninjitsu, aikido and kung-fu. Has mastered the vampire skill of levitation, yet he can not stay in air for long periods of time. Speaks in more than 20 lanuages, Yet he has some problems with modern electronics and hi-tech stuff...
Background: Born vampire, coming from the core of Lennon's family bloodline, currently located in southern Italy, has traveled the whole world and trained by many martial art and other combat experts, has become and unstoppable killing machine. He despises half blood vampires and thinks of the humans who have turned in vampires after being bitten as nothing more as pests. After understanding that the everlasting war between the great families is going nowhere and seeing more and more people becoming vampires, he has set his goal of eradicating both families and start his own dynasty of bloodthirsty monsters.

After seeing his fathers body fall down on the floor and starting to dissolve, Rodriguez walked out of the room, closed the door and killed his stepmother on the way out of the mansion.
"Now it's time to clean out the Sicilian syndicate" he quietly said by himself, sat in the car and drowe off...

Don't worry... He'll get to Ireland in the next episode of "the revenge of the vampire renegade" X)

(#18 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
10-06-2007, 05:50 PM

*** Ok, i think i got this.....the person on the other roof was Nero and he fired a gun shot at Jacobs. Somewhere else, there's a Lennon that gives the impression of a traitor and in London, there is a girl whose been biten by a bat......is that right?***

I watched as the mysterious man talked to the vampire who lay on the ground. Who was this guy? He obviously saw me as no threat since he picked the Vampire over me. I chuckled to myself. He obviously knows nothing of who I am, as no one does.

I returned my gun to it's rightful place on my hip and put my back to the wall. Though my first intention was to follow Lizzy, an intrest of this new man grew inside me. In the end, i could careless who he was, it was obvious that, like i, he was a loner. But still, i wondered. If all i knew was his name and what he had against the Vampires, i would be satisfied. What is he? Friend or foe?

I followed him silently through the empty streets, watching carefully, studying his every move. Each step he took each breath he drew in. I quickened my pace in the shadows hoping to soon walk only inches behind him. My skills are great, he has no idea i'm here. It's being executed so------

Shit. I said to myself, stepping on a peice of old newspaper. The sound of it echoed loudly through the streets like a stapede. The man froze, as did i. Holding my breath, my mucsles were ready to react. But i waited, i waited for him to move first.

It happened so fast. The man whirled around, firing his gun. Had i not dodged it, the bullet would've hit me square in the forehead. I rolled out of the way, finishing on one knee, gun aimed so perfectly to his head. How i hope he's no good at dodging bullets.

Our gun's barrels were aligned, though their targets on each other's heads. No shots were fired. We didn't breath, we didn't blink, we didn't move. Instead, we waited, impatiently. We waited for the other to do something first.

"I won't waste a bullet on you..." i said, confident and standing my ground. But, despite my words, stilled held my gun ready to fire.

"I've plenty to watse..." his voice was somewhat cold. Deadly. I lowered my gun and slowly stood. He lowered his. "You're the girl from the roof." I stared sternly at him. "Why are you following me?"

"Who are you?" I asked.

"What should you care? You're the one following me, maybe i should be asking who you are."

"Stubborn."

"As are you."

"I'm Artemis. I followed you because i found it quite insulting that you would ignore me for a Vampire i was hunting first." I knew it was arrogant, and probably untrue, but i wanted something from him, so why not trick him into saying it?

***ok, thats all i got.....um.....YEAH!***

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Razgriz (Offline)
Sophisticated genius

10-06-2007, 08:59 PM

***I think you figured it out well, except that on the oposite roof was Jacob and Nero was on the same roof as Artemis, standing behind her without being noticed***

I didnt even know how I said that last sentence. It just got out of my lips automaticly, without thinking like those many times before, but a girl which I just responded wasnt her...

""I'm Artemis. I followed you because i found it quite insulting that you would ignore me for a Vampire i was hunting first."

"I already asked you for forgivness"

She seemed to be suprised by my answer for a bit. "But why?!"

"Look, do you even know who that Vampire is?"

"No. All I need to know is that he is a vampire."

It was just like hearing myself few months ago, before I started working for Order. "You know, you have right, that he is a vampire says it all, and belevie me that I would killed him if I could, but right now he must stay alive. So just move along and forget about this one." Now, if you pardon me, I have some other business to take care of." I turned and started walking away, feeling that Artemis is still standing there and looking on my back with many others unaswered questions. So stopped but without turning back I said "Nero" and started walking again.

***your turn, I guess***

(#20 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
10-06-2007, 10:29 PM

** Jacob was on the street with me. I think that's what I wrote... *scratches haed* I"M CONFUZZLED!!!!**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3