(#21 (permalink))
Old
Razgriz (Offline)
Sophisticated genius

Send a message via AIM to Razgriz
10-06-2007, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuicide View Post
** Jacob was on the street with me. I think that's what I wrote... *scratches haed* I"M CONFUZZLED!!!!**
***reading it whole again I am confused too, I thought that Jacob was that one with red eyes from oposite roof***

(#22 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
10-07-2007, 02:07 AM

** No he was the guy on the road with me that I was about to fight... so yea..**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#23 (permalink))
Old
MusicLuver (Offline)
Bittersweet.

10-07-2007, 02:43 AM

Oh my god!! I'm sorry if I took long!!!!
Name: Lynn Cooper Lennon
Physical Description: shoulder length jet-black hair, divided in the left, the right front bangs a bit longer than the rest of the hair and cover part of her right eye; blue eyes, white skin, slim figure. She dresses in a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with knee-high flat black boots, a short sleeved tight black top, a wrist length leathered black glove in her right hand, while only a black silk string tied around her left wrist, and she occasionally wore a black jacket tied around her hips. [Hehe…too much black I know :P] She has a black star tattooed in the right side of her neck, she also wears her brother’s grey necklace with a black cross hanging from it, and…her nails are painted white. [.lol.]
History: Lynn was seven years old when her family got attacked by a group of the Edwards family. They had burned their house, and as she ran away with her mother and older brother she saw her father being killed as he tried to protect them. At that moment, her older brother, Lexcers, stayed behind, willing to save his father or avenged his death. She and her mother ran away to Italy where they lived in Tuscany for several years. When Lynn was twelve years old they were found by some of the Edwards, and her mother was killed during battle, Lynn was gravely injured. However she was found by Ian, a victim of a vampire attack[thus turning into a vampire] whom joined the Lennon’s side. He took her to his house near Rome where several other people lived as well.
Skills: Great with all sorts of guns, and swords.

The night was cold. Lynn stood in one of the halls of the residence, staring out the window for no reason whatsoever. For some reason at that moment she felt hopeful, as if something was waiting for her out there…probably someone. However she could not really explain why she felt that way…why she felt slightly anxious.

Surely it could not have been someone, and that is just it, no reason to explain why…it was her after all. And it couldn’t be something either, otherwise she wouldn’t even be staring out the window in the first place for she would be too busy seeing what it was in person. So there she stood, hopeful for no reason at all. She turned to go down the hall, however before moving she looked out the window for just a few seconds.

She had promised herself that she would find out what had happened to her older brother Lexcers, if he was alive or not. The last time she saw his face, the last time she heard his voice, was that same night ten years ago.

Lynn walked down the dark brown stairs that led her to the living room/entrance where six other people were. She walked pass them and toward the front door. She took two handguns and placed them in the black gun-holder around her hips, before walking out of the house.

Lynn Cooper calmly walked through the roof of a three-story building where another young vampire, whom was with the Lennon’s, was sitting by the edge, staring at the people walking below.
“I’m here” said Lynn, kneeling beside the black haired twenty-two year old, better known as Ian, “you can go back to the house” she finished.
“Well that was fast” he chuckled.
“Tell me again why we are doing this” Lynn stared down at the people.
“Because, little miss C. Lennon---“
“That’s Miss Lynn C. Lennon to you” corrected Lynn. Ian stared at Lynn with a very careless expression, “Sure thing…” he said “We’re doing this because there have been several reports that the Edwards are attacking again, and it is our job, and by ‘our’ I mean the Lennon’s, to…to…what’s the right word?”
“Assassinate, annihilate, decapitate…destroy…” said Lynn.
“Exactly” said Ian “We are in a war after all”
“Yeah I know” replied Lynn lowly. Ian stood up and quietly turned around to leave, however he stopped just a few steps away from Lynn, whom was still looking down.
“Lynn…” Lynn raised her head “You may want to keep a sharp eye on everything around you”

Lynn, confused by what he meant, turned around to ask its meaning, however…Ian had already left. She slowly turned her gaze back to the people, still thinking about what he had just said. If there was one thing she knew well about Ian is that he did not say such things for no truly important reasons. Just, what was it?

Suspended clear in the sky are the words that we sing in our dreams

(#24 (permalink))
Old
Razgriz (Offline)
Sophisticated genius

10-07-2007, 12:21 PM

**hmm, ok then, I dont think that its really so important where he was at first place. so to sum it up: Lizzy was down on the street with Jacob. Artemis was on the roof ready to shoot at Jacob when she was knocked out by Nero, when Jacob noticed her, while talking with Lizzy. could it be like this?***

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-07-2007, 12:42 PM

Nastasya dreamed a terrible dream. She dreamed of a girl standing on a roof, and red eyes glaring at the girl........then Nastasya was a girl of fourteen. It was a holiday, late in the afternoon, and she was out for a walk in the country with her father. It was a dull and sultry day, and the place was exactly as she remembered it; even in her memory it was not as distinct as she saw it now in her dream. The little town stood on an open, flat plain, and they could see it clearly spread out before their eyes; there was not a willow anywhere near to obstruct their view; only somewhere far away could they catch a glimpse of a dark wood outlined faintly on the rim of the sky........she already knew the dreadful event that was about to occur next, and so suddenly forced herself to awaken.

---

My wound had healed, but I felt strangely very strong. It was still dark, and I crept out of the apartment, into the streets, searching for something... something alive, that I could obtain plasma from... No! Why what am thinking? I hate vampires. They killed my parents because they wouldn't join the evil vampires. All vampires are vile and filthy! But why was there a bat here in London... silver-winged vampire bats are manifestations of vampires, but only certain vampires have the power to transfigure themselves into bats. It must have been one of them.

I remembered in the dream that there was a girl standing on a roof. i didn't know her, but something was telling me I should see her, because she has all the answers i'm searching for. I made sure no-one was watching, then closed my eyes and felt my body changing shape. I tried giving my new silver wings a flap in the air, and set off west-wards.

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~
(#26 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
10-07-2007, 01:33 PM

***I still think Nero should've been on the other roof......i think that would make more sense....and it does fit.....but, thats my opinion......lol***

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#27 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
10-07-2007, 01:39 PM

***ok, well.......ok....***

"Wait!" I yelled and chased after him, but he ignored me and kept walking. "I said...WAIT!" I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. "Please...help me understand whats going on. You seem to know more than i do. I'll leave you alone forever if you just........help me....." I stared at him with sorrow in my eyes. I really did want to understand. I felt at the same time, ashamed of myself for asking, but, i needed to know and he obviously knew. He stared at me, not saying a word for quite some time.

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Razgriz (Offline)
Sophisticated genius

10-07-2007, 05:17 PM

***here we go***

I starred at this girl who I jut met and was bringing me memories again, by how she just stopped me, in speechless astonishment. She was like her, but older, so as I was now.

"Why do you want to know it? Why don't you just go home and forget about those blood sucking creatures?"

"I have my reasons."

"So as I do. Look, you cant just walk around and kill them like you probably did in US, at least not for long." While talking I reminded to myself, how I haunted them down one by one in past two years, before Sandoval almost killed me and gave me offered me way how may I finally find the truth. "This is Europe, there are some rules, thats why the Order was created many centuries ago to hold balance and protect normal humans, because as long they fight against each other humans are in safe. I personally hope that they will wipe out each other completly." I looked at Artemis, who was apperantly trying to understand all new information I just gave her.

"How do you know I am from US?"

I looked at her with little smile "Your clothes"

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-07-2007, 08:53 PM

Awww...My character got shot by nero in like the third post >_<. No point in bringing him back now u_u. But maybe...>_>

And lol I just realized, I HAD to be the guy on the other roof! I was the only one to add a character before Musashi, which means the two on the street were SweetSuicides characters, and by default, Mine was the guy on the roof. +, I never DID say i was on the street, I just never said I was on the roof xD...unless, that character didn't exist yet, in which case Nero made himself into the man on the other roof and...>_< MY BWAIN HUWRT T_T

Last edited by Powermad147 : 10-07-2007 at 09:15 PM.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-07-2007, 09:06 PM

** Hope this works out xD**
Arcaida, now long forgotten by his opponent, stood from the ground, ashamed at how he was tossed aside like trash. He began to hobble off, ignoring the two figures talking behind him. They did not see him leave. Pulling out the bullet Arcaida stares at it as it shines in the moonlight. "Silver..." Says arcaida with an ironic tone in his voice. "Long exposure to this would have killed me if not for this." Arcaida reaches into his shirt and pulls out a necklace, on which is a silver pendent with a red inscription, "Thou who hast sworn his loyalty, shall fear not what he himself wears"

Suddenly, Arcaida realizes he has lost track of Lizzy. After following her so long, he felt a bitter emptiness without her, a stalker without its prey is in its weakest form. Thanks to his abilities, Arcaida has recovered enough to move quickly again and throws himself back onto the rooftops. "I will find Lizzy again, and this time, I will not make the same mistake twice. I will introduce myself." With this thought, Arcaida feels a strange nervesness build up in his stomach. What was wrong with him? She was only of interest to him because of her abilities, he told himself. Nothing more...

Last edited by Powermad147 : 10-07-2007 at 09:15 PM.