JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

Just some drawings I've done/recently re found. - 01-23-2008, 03:48 AM

Well this was just something I did when I was very... bored. I only liked it and took the time to upload it because it is the strangest way I've ever signed anything. Kind of amazed because I didn't even really think about how it was flowing at the time I drew it, just did so.

This I did a long time ago in a grade 11 art class after we started getting into portraiture. Normally we weren't doing anything free on it's own like that and always using some kind of model. I think I could have done a much better job but I really like the way I did the hand (hates hands) and the teeth in this.

Ah, a random camping venture. One of those pictures that just kind of happened. So I went with it as far as I could without ruining the little discovery I made.

Not much to say. Completely abstract picture I started and ruined because I wanted to use some sharpies on it.

This I just did today. Don't ask me how I came up with the idea for it. I just started with an eye and this is what I came up with. I was going to have it end up being a face with random parts blocked out by shadowish scars all over as you can see with what ended up happening to the right eye. However, this happened instead.

Very old one but one of my favourites none the less. This one took hours on a camping trip. But I didn't have anything better to do that sit under the sun by the fire and casually drink all day, and absorb the surroundings. It's one of those pictures you start and just... build on until you know there's nothing more you can add to it without making it look worse.

Another camping photo. This started out as a tree-scenery picture. You can tell so by the logs that fell over in front of it and the trunk. Then I decided the little woodchip path leading up to it was boring and bland so I made it into a river and added some flowers that don't exist and made the tree start to bloom. Then I felt like adding charcoal to certain areas to make the shine of the graphite and charcoals tendency to absorb light contrast.

Might post some of my digital stuff later. Dun feel like it now u.u;

You can look at:

SA . Tyrien's Profile

If you're that interested though. o.o
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

01-23-2008, 03:49 AM

>_>;

7 seems rather arbitrary, but oh well. Cont*

This I finished yesterday but worked on quietly over a few days at work. Normally I don't like stippling but for some reason I felt like randomly adding it. Created a nice effect to it I think... kind of pollen like.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
EveV (Offline)
Flee from hate.

Send a message via MSN to EveV Send a message via Yahoo to EveV
01-23-2008, 03:57 AM

I want the scary lady to be my best friend or like my roommate.
We can like hang out together and drink koolaid or something.

"The sky is cryin...
Can't you see the tears roll down the street?"
- Stevie Ray Vaughan
(#4 (permalink))
Old
DragonShade (Offline)
美魚さんは白鳥な

01-23-2008, 04:37 AM

Dude , you are AMAZING, and so gothic, maybe dark. I love everything dark & evil !

白鳥は哀しからずや、空の青、うみのあをにも、染まず ただよふ。 
美魚さんは白鳥、僕は青、ぼくらは交わらない

My Anime List

Chara Listing XD
(#5 (permalink))
Old
miyavikuun (Offline)
Disgraceful murder

Send a message via MSN to miyavikuun
01-23-2008, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonShade View Post
Dude , you are AMAZING, and so gothic, maybe dark. I love everything dark & evil !
me too dark and evil are one of the things that i love in life i hate good and nice and eww light i wish that the world was covered in darkness forever but the darkness didnt effect life in any way i'd be happy

MUFFIN CLUB!!!
Co-Founder and proud Member of the Miyavi Stalking Society
I own Cat from deathstars!!
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

01-25-2008, 02:58 AM

Got new pencils/sketch book today. Felt like breaking it in.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Rogozhin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-25-2008, 11:20 PM

My favourite would be the butterfly, the stipples really did produce a neat pollen-dispersing effect. Not too drawn to some of the others though, they're a tad grotesque/psychedelic for my liking (they're well done, just not my thing).