JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#101 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-23-2007, 06:28 AM

**fight scene...Ok, get into the mood...Think of all the people you hate! Think Mel Gibbson...DAMN YOU MEL GIBBSON!!! Ok ready to make a fight scene >_<**

I starred angrily at Christopher, somthing about him bothered me. The way he talked casualy with Lizzy, all the while speaking of her death. He was too comfortable with her. I didn't like it. Christopher charged at Lizzy, pulling a gun from his side and firing. Lizzy leans to the side, and as the bullet passes past her head she leads her right leg up into christophers chest. I take my chance, as does Lynn. I rush with my daggers drawn and Lynn pulls a gun from her side. I swing and Lynn fires, but as we do so Christopher flips back, barely avoiding the strike. He aims his gun at me and takes another shot while still running back, and I pull the dagger to my face as I spin out of the shots way. Lynn, Lizzy and I pull close to Christopher, all of us striking at once, Me with a dagger, Lynn with a punch aimed at the head and Lizzy with a kick aimed for the legs. Christopher successfully stops both the kick and the punc, but the dagger lands above his waist, in his gut. Christopher coughs up a bit of blood, and for a moment I thought that I had won. But Christopher looks up and smiles. I pull the dagger out quickly and aim for his face, but he pulls the gun to my chest and fires a shot. For a moment I faulter, and the world around me slowly fades. Before I black out, I have the satisfaction of seeing the large gash I've left across his pretty little face with my last blow, and after that, everything goes black.

**A little hint...Don't barry me just yet! xD Oh, but pretend you don't know that >_>**

(#102 (permalink))
Old
MusicLuver (Offline)
Bittersweet.

11-23-2007, 11:25 PM

“Arcaida!” Lizzy quickly rushed to his side.
“That little---” Christopher pressed a hand in his cut, backing away with a deep glare in his face. Before I could attack him he had ran away, almost immediately his scent was nowhere around. I looked down at Lizzy; she was holding Arcaida in her arms.
“He’ll be alright” Lizzy looked up at me “The wound just needs to be properly cleaned and bandaged, after that he just needs to rest” Lizzy quickly nodded, standing with one of Arcaida’s hands around her shoulder, I took his other hand and we hurried to her house. After placing him on top of the table I ripped off his shirt. I told Lizzy what I needed and she was quick handing me the things. Getting the wound properly cleaned and everything bandaged took me no more than thirty minutes. We carried him to a room and laid him on the bed.

I walked out of the room with Lizzy closing the door behind me. I sat in one of the chairs and I automatically started to twirl the cross hanging from my neck. Lizzy sat across me. Silence fell between us.
“So” Lizzy said “What’s your story?” I finally looked at her, acknowledging her question. I could either tell her briefly or everything – and I normally go for briefly or nothing. But with her…another Lennon.
I guess I can make a small exception.
“I’m originally from England, but I’ve been living in Italy with another group ever since my mother died. Aside from killing the Edwards as part of the war, I’ve been looking for my older brother. Last time I saw him he was running to save my father after we were ambushed by some of the Edwards while my mother was taking me away” my voice was almost like a whisper, it had no emotion whatsoever “That’s when we flee to Italy, after a long time we were attacked by the Edwards again and my mother was killed. I was found by Ian, the leader of the group I’ve been living with ever since, and just a few days ago he was killed as well” I looked out the window, taking a low but deep breath. Like I said, it was hard to believe that someone could feel the same way I did. Everything has been taken away from me, and my only hope was my brother.
“And yours?” I asked.

Suspended clear in the sky are the words that we sing in our dreams

(#103 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-24-2007, 12:41 AM

**Oh ho ho, very interesting ^_^ Btw, this is only from my perspective, so when SS gets back, she should fill in what happens between when I wake and where you ended. You'll get what I mean in a minute.**

I sat up for a moment, but I was not really awake.Ie was at the top of a building, sitting next to a man, Fallon, my old master. Fallon turned to me. "What do you want from life, Arcaida?" "Everything" I said, surprising myself. "Fame, fortune, power, anything that will have me recognized in this world." Suddenly what I had just said felt wrong to me.
"No, thats wrong...I don't want to be seen anymore...But what do I wan't?"
Fallon laughed. "No one knows what they really want in life until they have it...or was it until they lose it?" With that, Fallon got up and streched his wings. "How do you feel about women, boy?" Fallon asked with a smile. Suddenly I realized this dream was not a memory of the past, but rather something else entirely, for my master had never asked me about women. " What is this? This never happened..." Fallon turned around. "Do dreams always have to recreate the past, Arcaida? I though it was called a dream becuase there are no rules...is it not?" Arcaida laughed this time. "I suppose...Women are complicated. They're soft and sweet on the outside, but you never know what they're thinking. I hate not knowing what people think." "love," said Fallon. " is born from understanding. Learn to understand, Arcaida." Before I could respond, a sharp pain in my chest woke me up. I sat up in bed, carefully taking in my surroundings. I had been shot, and now I was alive, and from the looks of it, inside Lizzy's house. My mind thought over the dream I had had. "...Love...understanding...what nonsense." Just as I thought this, Lizzy opened the door carrying a fresh set of bandages. She looked surprised for a second, and then a great look of relief passed over her face. She walked up to me and starred at me a little longer. "Did you sleep well?" She said, smiling a smile like none I had ever seen. I blushed, though I quickly hid it as not to seem smitten. Just as I thought, love was a one way street, and a load of rubbish. "I slept fine. A bullet to the chest never bothered me too much."

(#104 (permalink))
Old
KudoSan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-25-2007, 12:06 AM

Ima gonna join here.

name: Kudo Masaki (マサキ クド)
description: Long bright silver hair, aqua blue eyes. Wears a black trenchcaot with a white mustle shirt underneath with black baggy pants tucked into large black army boots. Has long ears and wears a gold madallion on his neck held on a chain. Carries a large broadsword on his back (width: 1 foot, length: 4 feet, weight: 38 lbs). Has long fingernails and is half demon. Hates to be called elf.
history: unknown
skills: Trained in the art of juujistu, karate and hand to hand combat. Also trained in that art of swordfighting.

Last edited by KudoSan : 11-25-2007 at 12:09 AM.
(#105 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-25-2007, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KudoSan View Post
Ima gonna join here.

name: Kudo Masaki (マサキ クド)
description: Long bright silver hair, aqua blue eyes. Wears a black trenchcaot with a white mustle shirt underneath with black baggy pants tucked into large black army boots. Has long ears and wears a gold madallion on his neck held on a chain. Carries a large broadsword on his back (width: 1 foot, length: 4 feet, weight: 38 lbs). Has long fingernails and is half demon. Hates to be called elf.
history: unknown
skills: Trained in the art of juujistu, karate and hand to hand combat. Also trained in that art of swordfighting.
**If I could make a suggestion? Read over the entire story before joining. I know its a lot of work, but it'll give you a feel for the writing style, as well as where and when you should input your character. Joining this late may make it difficult, but I'm sure you'll get him in there somewhere =P. In fact, you could start an entirely new branch of the story. I believe we already have two going...(Me, MusicLuver, and SS is one path, and Musashi and Raz is the seond path ^_^) so a third would open up a way for even more people to join =D**

(#106 (permalink))
Old
KudoSan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-25-2007, 12:48 AM

**Alrighty. Thanks for the advice. **
(#107 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
11-27-2007, 12:18 AM

**OH I LOVE IT!!!!**

I rebandaged Arcaida with such carefulness that I though him to be too fragile to be handled any other way. I finished up and looked at him. Never before in my life had anyone ever tired to help me stop Christopher like that.
"What you did back there, Arcaida, was really...... brave..... but also very stupid. Christopher isn't like the other Edwards, he's much more... powerful in more ways than one. I know how to weaken him. That's why he's after me."
"But you think I was just going to stand there and watch him attack you?" He sat up but in was in too much pain so he laied back down. I did something I don't even think he expected. I crawled onto the bed with him and laied with him. Our bodies were so close but not too close. It felt nice. I waited there until he fell back asleep. I blew him a kiss good night and closed the door. I walked back out into the living room where Lynn was.
"So you want to know my story huh? Well, there really isn't all that great as yours. I used to live in New Jersey when I was younger. My father's job transerfed him over here to Ireland. I've been here for almost 12 years. My father was killed by an Edwards, but at teh time my mother nor I had any idea who or what they were. She still doesn't... But anyway, after he died, my mother wanted to move back but I chose to stay. I've lived in this house alone for almost 5 years. Then, one night as I was walking by the river, I met this boy. He was a little older than me. He was wonderful. He was everything I ever wanted. We became friends, and then lovers. He showed me a world in which I never knew of, the dark world. Yes, I had fallen in love with Christopher Edwards. He told me about his dark secret and promised me the fame and glory he would recieve when he was to become the leader of the Edwards here in Ireland. I got so scared I wanted nothing to do with him. That night was when he attacked me." I had to stop and take a breath. I've never told anyone about this. "At first I didn't mind being and Edwards, but I realzied they were killing innocent people just for fun. One night I refused to go out on a hunt with him so he threw me out back top the streets where I had to fend on my own. I knew from talk between the Edwards that there was another family, a good family, out there so I made it my goal to find them. That's when I became a Lennon."
"So why does Christopher want you dead to badly if you're one of his own?"
"I killed his father. That's why."
"Oh." We fell silent. Then I heard the door open from the room that Arcaida was in.
"Can I tell my story too since it's like story time?" He hobbled over to where we were in the living room.
"Sure."

**OK Powermad let's here it!**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#108 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-27-2007, 12:28 AM

**Ooooh, this'll be fun . Expect lots of pain though >_<. I'll be back to add in my piece of the story once I use the little boys room... Good to go **

I sat down on a chair, opposite the two girls across the table. "Do you want the short version, or the long one?" I asked, playing with a pen I found sitting on the table. "We have time, I suppose." Said Lynn. "Give us the long one."
"I warn you its not pretty."
"Is anything pretty in this day and age?"
"Long it is, then."
I pulled my feet up onto the table with a little bit of effort, due to the wounds, only glancing at Lizzy for a moment, wondering if it was alright. She nodded, so I began my story.
"I can't exactly tell you where or when I was born, because, frankly, I have no idea. I didn't have parents, as far as I can remember. I was passed around from one slave trader to the next when I was barely able to crawl, slave-traders always guaranteeing I would grow to be "A fine little butler". Once I was four, I stopped being traded around, all the people said I was a loud mouth and I scarred away visitors. After that, I was on my own for the net eight years of my life. From ages 4-7, I begged, and being that young often earned me sypathetic pieces of bread, small amounts of money, those sorts of things. After I was around 8,though, everything changed. I wasn't quite so cute anymore, and as I earned less and less, I began to steal. Wallets, bread, fruits, knives, guns, anything I could get my hands on. I did this untill the age of twelve, and this time, I had stolen a hunting dagger from a black-market merchant. I was being beaten senseless when suddenly a pair of white wings blocked out my view, and all the beating stopped. When I woke up, I was in a house with a man, Fallon, who later became my master. He taught me everything from guns to knives, and even a bit of math and history, actualy. He made me a vampire, too. But he was...different. He was something before he was a vampire, and I don't mean a human. He had wings, big white ones, and he never told me why. Now I'll never know. He dissapeared two years ago, when I was 16. The nxt two years I went back to theiving and now, here I am."
Both the girls starred at me with a look of pity, so I gave them a big smile to reassure them. There were only a few things I hated in this world: Hunger, sadness, and pity.
"Look...it's not all bad. I'm not dead, for example."
"I...suppose." Said Lizzy, still looking at me sadly. "Could you tell us a bit more about Fallon?"
"that," I said. "I will save for another day."

Last edited by Powermad147 : 11-27-2007 at 01:00 AM.
(#109 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
11-27-2007, 12:47 AM

** haha you'r such a little kid! but we still love you.!!**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#110 (permalink))
Old
MusicLuver (Offline)
Bittersweet.

11-27-2007, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermad147 View Post
**Ooooh, this'll be fun . Expect lots of pain though >_<. I'll be back to add in my piece of the story once I use the little boys room...**
*hahaha that's funny lol*

Suspended clear in the sky are the words that we sing in our dreams