JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
Another Story... - 10-04-2007, 09:41 PM

**Hey guys! Time for a new story since all of the other ones seem to have died. It's going to be a little different from the other two so hope people are up for a change!**

Time: Current day Europe.
Setting: Any country that you chose to be from.
What we're dealing with:*Ok it's gonna sound a little werid at first but here I go* There are two types of Vampires that now control Europe. The Lennon family, who are good (no pun intended) and the Edwrads, who (as you guessed) are bad. Both families are large and are spread out over every contry in Europe. Each of them is out to kill the other family so only one can have total control.

**I'll give my charter stats at another time cause right now dinner time!! Hope some people will be intrested.**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MusicLuver (Offline)
Bittersweet.

10-04-2007, 09:50 PM

Me!! -raises hand- I'm interested!! But I'll wait till you put up the info about your character, so then I'll know how to organize mine

Suspended clear in the sky are the words that we sing in our dreams

(#3 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
10-05-2007, 12:33 AM

Character Stats!!!

Name: Elizabeth (Lizzy) Lennon
Description: Medium length Brown hair. Hazel eyes. Slender. Wears a purple turtle-neck with a black corset over it and a black miniskirt with combat boots.
History: Lizzy was one dating an Edwards, but didn't know it at the time. They were only 15. They were in love, until the night he told her about himself. She was scared and he "transformed" her into a vamprie. Once she was transformed, she was suppsot to go to the evil side but she fought and joined the Lennons.
Skills: Trained in archery. Good with a sword when it is given to her. Can shoot a gun in a straight line.

It was a cold night for July. The fog was just rolling in off the river. The late night whores were coming out infront for the pubs to see if any man who want them tonight. It all seemed noraml to anyone who didn't know about the slient, deadly wars that raged here in the late of night when all the world is dreaming.

I pulled my sleves down over my hands to keep them warm in the sudden chill. The hairs on the back of my neck stood on their ends. I could feel someones eyes upon my back but dared not turn around until I had changed. The change only took a few seconds but it really didn't kick in for a minute or two. So I used my human sences until then. The breeze picked up a bit and some leaves behind me that were rusling were now silenced.

He was there. I knew what I had to do...

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3

Last edited by SweetSuicide : 10-07-2007 at 02:12 AM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-05-2007, 12:49 AM

Could you help explain the story threads to me? They seem really interesting, but I don't quite get it. So you introduce your character, and set up the scenario. Then, the next guy sets up HIS character, and places him into that scenario as well? If thats right, then wouldn't you just end up with a thousand characters in one place, without the story continueing? Please explain.

Edit: I would LOVE to contribute once I get the facts straight =D

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Excessum (Offline)
Way too serious

Send a message via MSN to Excessum Send a message via Skype™ to Excessum
10-05-2007, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermad147 View Post
Could you help explain the story threads to me? They seem really interesting, but I don't quite get it. So you introduce your character, and set up the scenario. Then, the next guy sets up HIS character, and places him into that scenario as well? If thats right, then wouldn't you just end up with a thousand characters in one place, without the story continueing? Please explain.

Edit: I would LOVE to contribute once I get the facts straight =D
After creating and introducing your character you start to contribute in the evolution ( ) of the plot... everyone just ads a paragraph or two, continuing the events in the previous posts, then the next person writes, then some other one... the main thing is not to forget that you are not the only one who writes the story and not to feel grudge if someone takes the story in to a different direction then you wanted...

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-05-2007, 04:36 AM

Sounds cool -_^ Just give me a minute to think up a character -_-"

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-05-2007, 04:55 AM

Sorry, SS, if this wasn't what you had in mind, but the story must go on, neh? >_<

Name:Arcaida Fitzmayer
Origin:Ireland
Background: Arcaida was once a beggar and a thief, untill when he was 12 he was taken under the wing of a renagade vampire; A man with who originally had only one name, "Fallon", but took the last name Fitsmayer in order to be able to function in society. Fallon gave Arcaida his powers as a vampire, and also taught him how to steal and flee without a trace, making Arcaida an agile and deadly person.

Appearence: Small for his age, with a tattered brown scarf covering his faded gray shirt. He wheres ruff leather pants that go down to his ankles, as well as well as a slightly worn leather jacket, newly stolen, over his entire outfit.

It began as a simple interest. One day, Arcaida had been following an old man apon whom he planned to strike once he got off a busy street, when he passed by a young girl with a presence all her own. She dressed strangely, but had an exotic beauty to her all the same. Giving up on the old man, he began to follow this strange girl. He followed her for miles and for days, in rain and sunshine, trying to understand what was so special about her. And of no surprise to him, she was a vampire: He could only expect as much, being the current state of the world. But there was something else, yet he could not understand what.

right now, however, it was obvious what was wrong: She was being attacked. Arcaida had followed her to that night, as had the strange man. Slowly, Lizzy, as Arcaida had learned her name was, turned to face the man. Knowing what was coming next, Arcaida drew a pair of daggers from his sides. He would not let Lizzy die until he knew what it was that brought him to her...

Last edited by Powermad147 : 10-05-2007 at 09:07 PM.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
10-05-2007, 05:37 PM

***not bad hun! excellent idea.......maybe i'll start one soon......remember the TOS......uhg....anyway, i'mm make up a character.....Chances are it'll sound familar since i make up the same character for every story....lol***

Name: Artemis (no need for a last name) (shes a girl as well....)
Location: Like Lizzy, originally from the US, but now resides somewhere in the UK
Description: also like Lizzy, long black hair, most always in a pony tail; hazel eyes. Skinny and very fit. Commonly wears tight black pants and and combat boots, as well as a black half tank-top.....you know, the ones where it only covers like down to where your ribs are and shows off the rest of your abdomen....that....She also carries many guns/eapons, though always concelled..
History: Her history is not known to anyone. They all know that she is American, but why she is in the UK is unknown. The only person who did know was her trainer, Master Lucius, who was killed in an accident, or so everyone believes. Artemis knows he was killed by a Vampire.
Skills: Very very skilled in the feild of combat. Though much better at close combat, she can fire anytype of gun at any range and not miss her target. Could easily kill a normal human in less than a minute, but is not a bad person. Beware if you are on her bad-side. She moves silently, like a ninja, and does not live in one place. She travels and spends every night somewhere else.
Additions: Very mysterious and does not trust many people. She looks out for herself and herself only.

I stood on the roof top, staring at some man on the opposite roof. He didn't notice me watching him. He stared down at a girl. I knew her once. We were close friends until everything came crashing down and we went our seperate ways. She was brought into this war, poor Lizzy. I don't know how or why she is in this, all i know is that she probably didn't ask for it. Chances are, that guy staring at her is one of them. I glared in his direction, slowly pulling out my gun. I was no fool. Only Holy silver killed these monsters and i did everything i could to get just that. The gun weighed in my hand, heavy with the silver inside. I held it up and aimed staight for the monster's heart.

It was then his red eyes glared at me, now aware of my presence.

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-05-2007, 08:17 PM

Wait...opposit roof? So that me, right? =P

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Razgriz (Offline)
Sophisticated genius

Send a message via AIM to Razgriz
10-05-2007, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermad147 View Post
Wait...opposit roof? So that me, right? =P
nope I dont think so. you are down on a street, and from what you have written you are not vapmire.