JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Another Story...2 - 11-06-2007, 02:36 AM

Sorry, I hope you don't mind this, SS! I still plan to contribute to the other story, I just felt like starting something new. Besides, I doubt this will go anywhere =P. Does everyone know how this works? I thought so ^_^. If you do not know how, ask and I will explain.

Time: No specified era

Backstory: A powerful government party (R.P.U., Russian Peace Union) has taken power in Russia. However, this group cares nothing for its people, and neglects its citizens. They are constantly sending in tax collectors and wasting resources, which is harming the people of Russia. But slowly, one by one, freedom fighters are appearing, though all seem to fight for there own reasons.

Now my character ^_^.

Name: Russell Gray
Country of origin: America
Appearence: Young, around 20 or younger. Wheres a thin gray snow coat with fur lining inside, and cargo pants. He carries a sword on his side and a pistol on the other side. Can use many weapons. Generally a kind person, though a fierce opponent in battle. Loves children and women, generally dislikes other men.

Now, the story!

As I stepped through the streets of my city, I saw beggers and poor all around me. I have little to offer them myself at the risk of my own well-being, though I do the best I can. As I walk down the street, a flok of kids comes running towards me, all with fear in there eyes. I smile warmly, trying to appear comforting, and then one of the children speaks up. "The R.P.U. is here! Those collectors are back and there bullying a man on the other side of town!" I was against the R.P.U. and there misleading name. People often came to me for help, seeing my sword. I took a stern look. "Lead me to this man." The children run off and I follow. This might just get messy...