JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Oni (Offline)
<3

Send a message via AIM to Oni Send a message via Yahoo to Oni
Oni's stories and art - 11-23-2007, 03:05 AM

Oni here! I write fanfics and I draw a little... If you want to read my stories go here: FanFiction.Net - Onigiri Samurai
I'll post some of my art/poems later (my computer is being annoying and is taking forever to upload things off of my flashdrive.... damn thing >.>...)

Any comments would be appriciated when I post my work (even comments on my stories on ff.net)

A Sonozaki at her finest (links may be spoilers):

http://higurashiualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/
http://higurashicowbell.ytmnd.com/

Aishite mo ii kai?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Oni (Offline)
<3

11-23-2007, 10:48 PM

I did this for an english project sophomore year.... sure my teacher didn't know who the hell they were, but does that really matter? I half-assed the "understading" one... I should of drawn Gendo Ikari as a joke but I decided to draw half-assed hands (horribly...)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Copy of English final.jpg (96.8 KB, 18 views)

Aishite mo ii kai?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
bum8y (Offline)
New to JF

11-26-2007, 05:57 PM

hey oni whats up i'm about to read your work but read mine too, and give me your thoughts on it:Remnants
By
Johnnie A. Johnson

Chapter 1
The Encounter

It was a dark night out unlike most nights; the dark seemed to be as thick as smoke, with the power to over come any light, a foreboding darkness. The fog settled on the forest floor like a sheet upon an uncomfortable mattress; the surrounding trees made the atmosphere seem even denser than the surrounding area. On a night like this being alone would be almost unbearable, but this is where we find the protagonist.

Humph, humph, humph, he breathes exhaustingly as the dense air enters his lungs. I have to get away he ponders looking around the gothic-like surroundings. I think I lost him he says stopping to breathe but I can’t stop, if he catches me it’s over.

As if on que he hears a sound in the trees, and gets an eerie feeling that he is being watched. Looking down the corridor-like path walled by trees, with their branches covering the sky and a cabin is seen.

Sanctuary. I’ve got to hurry! It’s my only hope to get away. With that he breaks into a run toward his destination.
SNAP. He hears a twig behind too close for comfort alarming him into an even harder run.
As the walls of the forest seem to close in around him, he assuredly thinks of his fathers protection, dad would take care of it for me, he thinks, he’d never let anything happen to me, the thud of a falling branch snaps him back into the situation at hand.

His lungs struggling to take in air, he goes into an even harder run of desperation seeing the door of the cabin getting closer. And closer. Placing his hand on the knob of the door he feels the presence of his assailant lingering on his back.

He quickly turns and pushes the knob of the door, once then twice; its locked he thinks after the attempts, as his thoughts go searching for an alternative way in. He turns around and is startled with the sight of his shadowy predator lunging towards him.

On instinct he leaps to the side, watching as the beast crashes through the door; but not before it tears through his garments and into his skin. Clutching his arm, he quickly bolts around the cabin into the foreboding darkness. Seconds pass as his eyes get accustomed to the darkness in front of him, stumbling forward up to a ladder leading to a lit window.

He rushes up slipping and sliding as if on the surface of an icy lake. As he reaches the top the light from a lamp in the corner displays shadows and furniture.

Someone lives here. Taking in his surroundings, he looks around to view a walk-in closet, a bed, and a desk with a computer resting on top of it. “A computer I can send an e-mail, I hope that Tammie’s home”, he wonders as he rushes towards the desk.

Hastily he typed, ‘PLEASE HELP IT’S HAPPENING THE BEAS-‘, his typing came to a halt as he heard the crash of the ladder hitting the ground. Before he could think the light from the lamp gave way, the droughty glimmer of light gave the room an alarming color.

Drenched in fear he instinctively charged for the closet; his only thought of retreat. As he reaches to grasp the sliding door of the closet, his body is lifted off the surface of the rooms’ floor, smashing him into the ceiling overhead.

His lungs almost cease to exist as the serpent –like tail of his pursuer, coils around his neck in an unforgiving squeeze.

“What do you want,” he manages to force out through the constricting tail on his neck?
“Nothing” it hisses in response, as it lowers him to eye level.
He looks upon the beast in fear and shock of the unknowing events that await him. Being this close to it, and in this situation, brings him to a state of desperation.

“Nothing, why nothing? Is it fun for you? What is it that you want?” he squeals, feeling himself drift off into a deep unconsciousness?

It looked at him as if it were at study, its eyes a shadowy green appeared shielded from the outside elements. The boy looks too lean. How could I have ever been contained in a vessel this small and scrawny? It thought disapprovingly. He peered into the young boys’ eyes, they shimmered a light- brown from the straining light that emitted through the room. His brown hair showed that he had no worries or cares of brushing it, his spikes holding strong by its misguided roots.

Sato… just like Sato, it thought.
hope u liked it

come get some
(#4 (permalink))
Old
silversoraryuu (Offline)
go home! you amateur!

11-26-2007, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum8y View Post
hey oni whats up i'm about to read your work but read mine too, and give me your thoughts on it:Remnants
By
Johnnie A. Johnson

Chapter 1
The Encounter

It was a dark night out unlike most nights; the dark seemed to be as thick as smoke, with the power to over come any light, a foreboding darkness. The fog settled on the forest floor like a sheet upon an uncomfortable mattress; the surrounding trees made the atmosphere seem even denser than the surrounding area. On a night like this being alone would be almost unbearable, but this is where we find the protagonist.

Humph, humph, humph, he breathes exhaustingly as the dense air enters his lungs. I have to get away he ponders looking around the gothic-like surroundings. I think I lost him he says stopping to breathe but I can’t stop, if he catches me it’s over.

As if on que he hears a sound in the trees, and gets an eerie feeling that he is being watched. Looking down the corridor-like path walled by trees, with their branches covering the sky and a cabin is seen.

Sanctuary. I’ve got to hurry! It’s my only hope to get away. With that he breaks into a run toward his destination.
SNAP. He hears a twig behind too close for comfort alarming him into an even harder run.
As the walls of the forest seem to close in around him, he assuredly thinks of his fathers protection, dad would take care of it for me, he thinks, he’d never let anything happen to me, the thud of a falling branch snaps him back into the situation at hand.

His lungs struggling to take in air, he goes into an even harder run of desperation seeing the door of the cabin getting closer. And closer. Placing his hand on the knob of the door he feels the presence of his assailant lingering on his back.

He quickly turns and pushes the knob of the door, once then twice; its locked he thinks after the attempts, as his thoughts go searching for an alternative way in. He turns around and is startled with the sight of his shadowy predator lunging towards him.

On instinct he leaps to the side, watching as the beast crashes through the door; but not before it tears through his garments and into his skin. Clutching his arm, he quickly bolts around the cabin into the foreboding darkness. Seconds pass as his eyes get accustomed to the darkness in front of him, stumbling forward up to a ladder leading to a lit window.

He rushes up slipping and sliding as if on the surface of an icy lake. As he reaches the top the light from a lamp in the corner displays shadows and furniture.

Someone lives here. Taking in his surroundings, he looks around to view a walk-in closet, a bed, and a desk with a computer resting on top of it. “A computer I can send an e-mail, I hope that Tammie’s home”, he wonders as he rushes towards the desk.

Hastily he typed, ‘PLEASE HELP IT’S HAPPENING THE BEAS-‘, his typing came to a halt as he heard the crash of the ladder hitting the ground. Before he could think the light from the lamp gave way, the droughty glimmer of light gave the room an alarming color.

Drenched in fear he instinctively charged for the closet; his only thought of retreat. As he reaches to grasp the sliding door of the closet, his body is lifted off the surface of the rooms’ floor, smashing him into the ceiling overhead.

His lungs almost cease to exist as the serpent –like tail of his pursuer, coils around his neck in an unforgiving squeeze.

“What do you want,” he manages to force out through the constricting tail on his neck?
He looks upon the beast in fear and shock of the unknowing events that await him. Being this close to it, and in this situation, brings him to a state of desperation.

“Nothing, why nothing? Is it fun for you? What is it that you want?” he squeals, feeling himself drift off into a deep unconsciousness?

It looked at him as if it were at study, its eyes a shadowy green appeared shielded from the outside elements. The boy looks too lean. How could I have ever been contained in a vessel this small and scrawny? It thought disapprovingly. He peered into the young boys’ eyes, they shimmered a light- brown from the straining light that emitted through the room. His brown hair showed that he had no worries or cares of brushing it, his spikes holding strong by its misguided roots.

hope u liked it

i want moreeeeee......
i LUV it. it drew me in and made me wonder what was gonna happen. i questioned; what's going on, and why the monster wanted him, and even who was the boy. n_n u have to keep writing!!!!!

twin: animerox102
sister: tsuzuki
Big sister: Sachiko
Vampire: DarkNeko13
Fello Dargon Rider: AkuenKigahen
Kakashi: Animerox102
Itachi: Tsuzuki
Mikoto: MaymeRachael
Obito: Sblegach
Hinata: Dijital
Hanabi: Sachiko
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Oni (Offline)
<3

12-05-2007, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Remnants
By
Johnnie A. Johnson

Chapter 1
The Encounter

I like it! Can't wait to read more, it's got me interested!

Aishite mo ii kai?