JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#71 (permalink))
Old
Sleek (Offline)
New to JF

Smile Parenting is easy! - 07-05-2010, 07:14 PM

Now that you've set your mind on it, you have started preparing to become a good parent. The moment you have your very first baby, your world will change and you will view life differently.

You can also read books about parenting and I recommend understanding children websites.

There you will find useful tips about understanding children and parenting. Happy viewing.

Last edited by Sleek : 07-05-2010 at 07:17 PM.
(#72 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-06-2010, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Now that you've set your mind on it, you have started preparing to become a good parent. The moment you have your very first baby, your world will change and you will view life differently.

You can also read books about parenting and I recommend understanding children websites.

There you will find useful tips about understanding children and parenting. Happy viewing.
Dude, this thread is ridiculous and it was dead. Why oh why did you revive it?

Please look at when the last post was made next time, you are talking to an OP (probably a troll) who will never look at this thread again.
(#73 (permalink))
Old
hilmnanshini (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to hilmnanshini
07-09-2010, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidrib View Post
Hi...

I'm planning to marry my current lover in about a decade (lol)... I dream of living with him and raising our children and living happily... but I'm excessively worried that I might not be a good mom... I worry about it and cry about it all day because I'm such a crybaby and I'm so clumsy... also I know that people learn from their own parents what they shouldn't do to their own child because they know how it feels... yet still children are annoyed or upset by what their parents do...

I'm so lost because if you scold children they will hate you (and even kill you, like it happens a lot in Japan) and if you let them play they will become spoiled... and I myself, I'm such a crybaby but still I really want to have a child... will I ever be a good mother? I don't believe that taking parenting lessons alone won't make me a good mother...

Sob. Please help.
for parrenting you need a good prepare,,,,first you need a good emotion to handle a trouble......its not only make a children....you dont have to worry about it....bcoz your god...have someone to be your husband,,,one thing you need is relax...and enjoy your life....i think you need somekind of play and have fun with your group or do your job if you have a skill.um...do you 18 dont you? you only need have fun....its just a process....live is process.....you only have to enjoy your process...and cheer up....
(#74 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-09-2010, 10:51 PM

Parenting is the most important job in the world. I am a gr mother and parenting is not easy especially when both parents have to work.

It is a great responsibility and important as our children are the next generation. aand the future of the world will be in their hands. We have a duty to care for our own children and bring them up with respect for others.

Discipline is important for without it children are like wild animals until taught how to behave.

It should be a labour of love and using much common sense.

I read somewhere that in Japan the birth rate is down? Not sure if that is so or not.
(#75 (permalink))
Old
robcardiv (Offline)
New to JF

03-19-2011, 03:30 AM

if you learn to love the little moments.
if you love spending time with your baby, teaching will be natural.

always remember, never be in to big a rush to teach the baby.
a good mental health for a baby isnt learned over night.
it isnt learned over a few years. Being able to feel where your babies intelligence is is the key to teaching it the tiny next step in every aspect of life.
dont worry about rushing in a perfect baby. you can only teach her little things at a time.
raising voices doesnt do it.
stoping and remaining firm, and strongly putting your foot down, (With a smile afterwards) will.

you cant just say "Dont do this X" and expect that to correct the issue.
its a matter of slowly persuading the babies character.
of coarse, you want to stay far enough back to let the child grow up wit his or her own thoughts, but remind her of values alone the way.
always make small little comments along the way, about things you love and respect and value. for example, when your listening to the radio, once in a while.

If you love spending time with your child. You will be fine

Sry, my advice was sparatic, and spread around different ages.
(#76 (permalink))
Old
d33rhunter (Offline)
New to JF

03-19-2011, 12:51 PM

wow.. nice girl, not many girls are having such kind of thinking
if u try to think like this, I believe in the future u'll be a good one