(#11 (permalink))
Old
JoshAussie (Offline)
わかりません

08-13-2008, 10:58 AM

Bronte

Origin: Greek
Meaning: The Greek name Bronte means - thunder

There was a little chart on a baby names site showing that the name Bronte is used Most in Australia, followed by Canada. and thats it. it doesnt show any other countries so its not a very well known name ><. i like it tho.

Last edited by JoshAussie : 08-13-2008 at 11:01 AM.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
08-13-2008, 12:45 PM

If I was pregnant, I don't think I'd want to know the gender until the baby is actually born. It'll spoil the surprise if I found out beforehand.

That aside, hope you continue to have a nice, healthy pregnancy. ^_^
(#13 (permalink))
Old
rina26 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-13-2008, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post
If I was pregnant, I don't think I'd want to know the gender until the baby is actually born. It'll spoil the surprise if I found out beforehand.

That aside, hope you continue to have a nice, healthy pregnancy. ^_^
If my boyfriend ends up knocking me up again, we've already agreed to wait till birth. But when you have a parasite growing inside you for the first time, you really do want to know what kind of colorful names you should be calling it when it decides that kicking your bladder is a fun past time.

And thank you. I'm hoping it gets better.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
08-13-2008, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rina26 View Post
If my boyfriend ends up knocking me up again, we've already agreed to wait till birth. But when you have a parasite growing inside you for the first time, you really do want to know what kind of colorful names you should be calling it when it decides that kicking your bladder is a fun past time.
How did the women of the past manage without the technology of determining gender before it was born. lol It would make it easier in that regard. If I was ever pregnant, I have no idea what I'd want to name my child.
Quote:
And thank you. I'm hoping it gets better.
Getting better? You weren't sick, were you?
(#15 (permalink))
Old
rina26 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-13-2008, 01:13 PM

Quote:
How did the women of the past manage without the technology of determining gender before it was born. lol It would make it easier in that regard.
Use old wives tales to guess the gender of course That's why they exist.

Quote:
If I was ever pregnant, I have no idea what I'd want to name my child.
We don't have the slightest clue. Once we find out the gender I'll probably make a thread asking for suggestions :P

Quote:
Getting better? You weren't sick, were you?
I've been having a really bad time with morning sickness. I've been basically stuck with bed rest for my entire pregnancy so far.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Tsuyako (Offline)
Milkshake critic &lt;3

Send a message via MSN to Tsuyako Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuyako
08-13-2008, 07:50 PM

Congratulations I don't know anyone who is pregnant but my mum was up until about 2 months ago when my sister was born

~Tsuyako~
つや子
If music be the food of love, play on

www.myspace.com/strawberrymilkshake1992
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Jaydelart (Offline)
ジェイデラート

08-13-2008, 08:07 PM

Expecting what...?

おめでとうございます
Congratulations.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
08-14-2008, 02:07 PM

Congrats Rina!!

We need more mommies in this place! I mean, I'm not one >.<
I love being around babies, I seem to be pretty good with children cause I just don't ever get bored of playing with them, which is good cause it's really freaken hard to tire them out and they can just go and go for hours xD

I know what I'm gonna name my first, but I'm not telling cause I don't want anyone else stealing my idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by rina26
I've been having a really bad time with morning sickness. I've been basically stuck with bed rest for my entire pregnancy so far.
Awh this sucks for you =(
But, it'll go away eventually. I heard the first weeks (up to the middle of the second trimester) are worse than when you're on your last trimester, so from now on it can only get better, I believe

Are you gonna attend childbirth classes?

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#19 (permalink))
Old
rina26 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-14-2008, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyako View Post
Congratulations I don't know anyone who is pregnant but my mum was up until about 2 months ago when my sister was born
Oh a big congratulations for you and your family then. 2 months old, that's a fun time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Awh this sucks for you =(
But, it'll go away eventually. I heard the first weeks (up to the middle of the second trimester) are worse than when you're on your last trimester, so from now on it can only get better, I believe

Are you gonna attend childbirth classes?
The morning sickness was technically supposed to stop 3 weeks ago I have a feeling I'm one of the unlucky ones who'll be sick the entire time. Nope, no classes needed. I raised my siblings myself, I know what to do to them young'uns
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
08-14-2008, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rina26 View Post
Nope, no classes needed. I raised my siblings myself, I know what to do to them young'uns
Not even breathing classes? So that you don't feel like you're going to die in labor? It's important that you breathe with your diaphragm when you're in pain, you have to keep your breathing rhythmical and not hold your breath, which is what most women tend to do.

Hah I'm making it sound like I am the one who's gonna have to push a little human out from between my legs.

Sounds so wrong when someone puts it like that xD!

everything is relative and contradictory ~