LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
rina26 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-14-2008, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Not even breathing classes? So that you don't feel like you're going to die in labor? It's important that you breathe with your diaphragm when you're in pain, you have to keep your breathing rhythmical and not hold your breath, which is what most women tend to do.

Hah I'm making it sound like I am the one who's gonna have to push a little human out from between my legs.

Sounds so wrong when someone puts it like that xD!
Well I'm not most women so no worries. And classes aren't going to stop you when you're in so much pain. Everything you learn gets thrown out the window.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
08-15-2008, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rina26 View Post
classes aren't going to stop you when you're in so much pain. Everything you learn gets thrown out the window.
I believe they do help.

You may not exactly remember everything you learned from those classes but at least you'd know how to breathe properly and stay as calm as possible. I know it would help me a lot. But that's not me who's gonna have a baby so yeah, you know what's best for you

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#23 (permalink))
Old
rina26 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-15-2008, 05:30 AM

Quote:
I believe they do help.

You may not exactly remember everything you learned from those classes but at least you'd know how to breathe properly and stay as calm as possible. I know it would help me a lot. But that's not me who's gonna have a baby so yeah, you know what's best for you
I know you mean well but you do have to realize that when you're pregnant everyone takes that as a green light to give advice that was not asked for. It does get irritating.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
08-15-2008, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Not even breathing classes? So that you don't feel like you're going to die in labor? It's important that you breathe with your diaphragm when you're in pain, you have to keep your breathing rhythmical and not hold your breath, which is what most women tend to do.

Hah I'm making it sound like I am the one who's gonna have to push a little human out from between my legs.

Sounds so wrong when someone puts it like that xD!
Seems that most people I know who did have their children the normal way (as in, not a C-section), everything learned in the Lamaze classes didn't really help as they were in too much pain to actually remember what to do.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
JoshAussie (Offline)
わかりません

08-16-2008, 12:08 PM

Hey Rina,

Was gona post this song into the video thread because.. i like it and wanted to post it somewhere... but i thought id post it here instead. (I duno what type of music you like.)

Its a John Butler song called Peaches and Cream. Its about his daughter being born. Its a nice song.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
rina26 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-16-2008, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
Hey Rina,

Was gona post this song into the video thread because.. i like it and wanted to post it somewhere... but i thought id post it here instead. (I duno what type of music you like.)

Its a John Butler song called Peaches and Cream. Its about his daughter being born. Its a nice song.

Heh I like it. I looked him on YouTube right now. I'm liking his song, Used To Get High For A Living.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
JoshAussie (Offline)
わかりません

08-16-2008, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Heh I like it. I looked him on YouTube right now. I'm liking his song, Used To Get High For A Living.

Haha cool glad you liked it. His the best, Got lots of awesome songs.

My favourite is.. John Butler - What you want (Acoustic) Live.

Its on Youtube. Its just him playing a 12 string guitar and singing. no other instruments and its an awesome song. (he stomps his foot for a bass drum sound. ><
(#28 (permalink))
Old
rina26 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-16-2008, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
Haha cool glad you liked it. His the best, Got lots of awesome songs.

My favourite is.. John Butler - What you want (Acoustic) Live.

Its on Youtube. Its just him playing a 12 string guitar and singing. no other instruments and its an awesome song. (he stomps his foot for a bass drum sound. ><
I'm only 3 minutes into it but I'm loving it, along with everything else I've listened to so far.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
JoshAussie (Offline)
わかりません

08-16-2008, 12:38 PM

Quote:
I'm only 3 minutes into it but I'm loving it, along with everything else I've listened to so far.
Cool! glad you like them. Its good music. good for your soul.

Keeps your stress levels low and lets you forget about the bad things in life. (well thats what it does for me)
(#30 (permalink))
Old
kawaiixlove (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to kawaiixlove Send a message via Yahoo to kawaiixlove
11-10-2008, 07:44 AM

Congrats on your pregnancy!

What do you want the baby to be? Boy or girl?

I'm a mommy and I have a son. It's the best thing ever. I hope you have a great pregnancy. I didn't go through much of morning sickness, swollen feet and etc. I ate ALOT though.

I didn't take any classes, honestly I don't ever think I will when I have another. It may help I dunno, but pain is pain.

cute obssessed