JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#111 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
04-25-2009, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAD0W View Post
But, given the choice, who's gonna vounlteer to go to hospital to get their penis snipped and stitched unless theres any problems with it?

I wouldn't volunteer my todger to be butchered and out of use for a month or so!
I guess you never heard of phimosis.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#112 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-25-2009, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
I guess you never heard of phimosis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAD0W View Post
But, given the choice, who's gonna vounlteer to go to hospital to get their penis snipped and stitched unless theres any problems with it?

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#113 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
04-25-2009, 09:32 AM

I don't really see it as a problem. Foreskin won't stay tight if you stretch it. It is usually father's fault that do not teach their sons how to take care in young age and that leads to be frustrated during teenage and sometimes they circumsize.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#114 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

04-25-2009, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
If that survey actually exists (I have my doubts) it would only really be true in America as the only reason why women would find an uncircumcised penis unattractive would be due to unfamiliarity.

The norm elsewhere is uncircumcised. Also you can't tell whether one is circumcised or not when fully erect as the foreskin pulls back anyway so I really don't think women can tell the difference.

In fact a European girl told me once that she slept with an uncircumcised guy and at first she thought that he had a small penis because when she saw it, it looked like it did when erect but wasn't.

Also I doubt uncircumcised men enjoy it more... if I remember correctly circumcised men are less sensitive at the head of the penis as it hardens due to lack of protection. In the same way the skin at the bottom of the foot becomes tough due to it constantly being used to walk etc.

Also most circumcised men are done for religious/cultural reasons while still a baby. I don't think they are really in a position to compare.

As for the cleanliness thing... it's very easy to clean an uncircumcised penis. It's hardly rocket science. Pull foreskin back-wash-push it forward again. Unless people aren't showering for days on end then that's the only time it can make a difference. But then again it would probably be unpleasant to have sex with them anyway.
It's more about do they "do it" in Japan or not.

In this case, I would be more inclined to have it done in the US as I would any other medical procedure.

First hand hospital experience in Japan was not good after I experienced a slide down the tarmac of a main road in Kyoto after being knocked off my scooter
(#115 (permalink))
Old
SaintKat (Offline)
Veni Vidi Vicious

04-28-2009, 06:17 PM

Informative thread with interesting replies for sure.

@Circumcision: I honestly never knew how big a deal it was with other countries. I always thought it was something you did because it was a part of your beliefs/culture, or you lived somewhere with a high risk for infections of that kind. Thankfully the latter isn't something to worry about here.

Nobody is perfect.
I am nobody.
Therefore, I am perfect.
(#116 (permalink))
Old
qloreisha (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to qloreisha
04-28-2009, 06:21 PM

Let your son do it when he's older.
(#117 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

05-07-2009, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Really?! Wow, I never knew it was such a big deal. Here in England, at least the people I know, really don't give a damn and it's completely not the done thing [well, as far as I know anyway xD], unless it's part of your religion or something.

To be honest I find it quite cruel, I don't understand the need for it as your body wasn't supposed to have bits chopped off it xD

Anyway, I think it's a personal question and I don't understand how a person would find out unless the person wanted them to. So just do what you feel is best, and don't consider what other people think of you, although it may be difficult.
To be honest, It seems a done thing now in the Western World as their is evidence to suggest the clean factor and less risk of disease.

As far as sexual enhancent, I'm done and I can tell you it works me wonders

You are right.. Muslim and Jewish people have it done..

I had my little Kai done here and he didn't mind.. It was over in a few seconds..

It is a very personal thing and some want it, are concenrend either way, and every individual makes up their own mind..

I however think that it is barbaric to have a girl done, taking away such a pleasure spot and for some strange reason without knowing, must be EXTREMELY painful considering the sensitive nature of the clitoris..

The little boys foreskin before three months is very soft and lacks nerves..

Cheers - Oz
(#118 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

05-07-2009, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
To be honest, It seems a done thing now in the Western World as their is evidence to suggest the clean factor and less risk of disease.

As far as sexual enhancent, I'm done and I can tell you it works me wonders

You are right.. Muslim and Jewish people have it done..

I had my little Kai done here and he didn't mind.. It was over in a few seconds..

It is a very personal thing and some want it, are concenrend either way, and every individual makes up their own mind..

I however think that it is barbaric to have a girl done, taking away such a pleasure spot and for some strange reason without knowing, must be EXTREMELY painful considering the sensitive nature of the clitoris..

The little boys foreskin before three months is very soft and lacks nerves..
You're talking bullsh*t. Statistics say that apart from the US circumcision is declining and is currently ranges from low to virtually none in most Western countries.
As for uncircumcised penises being "better in bed". Being circumcised or not makes little mechanical difference to the penis and erect you wouldn't be able to tell as the foreskin automatically folds back. So your opinion is really just a personal preference. I'm actually intrigued as to what about circumcised ones makes the better?

Incidence of Male Meonatal Circumcision in New Zealand.

Quote:
Circumcision Statistics for New Zealand

At the present time the incidence of neonatal circumcision in New Zealand is very low. In fact, it may be the lowest of all English speaking nations. A circumcision rate of 0.35% was reported in 1995 in public hospitals.
Incidence of Circumcision in Canada

Quote:
Canada

While the incidence of neonatal male circumcision varies sharply by region in Canada, the overall incidence of neonatal male circumcision is decreasing throughout Canada. Prince Edward Island (PEI) reported the highest incidence, but Newfoundland/Labrador reported no circumcisions in 2003. Quebec and the Atlantic provinces traditionally have had a low incidence of male neonatal circumcision (except for PEI).5
Circumcision and Non-circumcision in Australia

Quote:
Australia

The Medicare statistics of the Department of Health provide information on the number of claims for male circumcision. O'Donnell has studied these claims. In 2004, the incidence of male neonatal circumcision in Australia was stable at about 12.7 percent, which means that genital integrity was preserved for 87.3 percent of boys born in that year.14 O'Donnell reports sharp divisions by state. Tasmania was the lowest at 3.9 percent, while Queenland was the highest at 19.5 percent for the year ended February 2004.
United Kingdom: Circumcision Incidence

Quote:
UK

Age Percent Circumcised Birth Year
16-44 15.8% 1956-1984
40-44 19.6% 1956-1960
16-19 11.7% 1981-1984

U.S. Circumcision Statistics

Quote:
USA

Wirth reported that 76% of all boys in the survey were circumcised—whites, about 80% , and blacks about 45%. Wirth emphasized that, in some hospitals, more than 90 percent of boys were circumcised.1 Wirth's data are consistent with those reported by Laumann et al. below.
(#119 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

05-07-2009, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
You're talking bullsh*t.
Sorry mate. You didn't have to take it as concrete

I was told here by our Obstetrician that it is very popular in Australia.

I call him tomorrow and complain for you

Cheers - Oz
(#120 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

05-07-2009, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
Sorry mate. You didn't have to take it as concrete

I was told here by our Obstetrician that it is very popular in Australia.

I call him tomorrow and complain for you
Fine.. he's an idiot then for telling you bullsh*t.