I'm done and my partners always enjoy it

Cheers - Oz
(#132 (permalink))
Old
LightningSaix73 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to LightningSaix73
09-17-2009, 10:19 PM

Well if its meant to happen it will rip itself.

Be Happy! Be Happy! \( ^_^)/
(#133 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
09-17-2009, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
I'm done and my partners always enjoy it
I'm not done and my partners love me. My gliding action really makes their life easier.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#134 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
09-18-2009, 06:55 AM

Let`s not get too explicit in here, okay.

It is a pretty big deal if you have a kid - people honestly DO go out of their way to ask about it if they suspect you might not be having your son circumcised. And they will "share" their opinions on it with no reservations. Both about how you`re doing your kid a disservice, and (in the case of women) they will tell you how they`re absolutely terrified of so much as seeing one that hasn`t been done.
There is this weird talk of massive amounts of smegma, which I`ll be honest and say I have never once come into contact with. If you bathe properly (as I would certainly hope most everyone does... and if you don`t, I would think that the state of the penis would be the last of your worries.) it is pretty much never a problem. I also have to laugh as girls produce 5 times as much of the stuff as guys. But this huge myth has been spread that guys who are not are absolutely terrifying... And trust me, mothers DO ask about it when you have a son.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#135 (permalink))
Old
redline (Offline)
JF Regular

09-18-2009, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
And you say it based on what? Couple members said the contrary.
I say it based on the fact that I don't see anything bad or good about it, so in which case, I couldn't care less about what people do with the privates of the children.
(#136 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

09-18-2009, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
I'm not done and my partners love me. My gliding action really makes their life easier.

You have a huge problem!

Cheers - Oz
(#137 (permalink))
Old
Kinsora (Offline)
"Might there be mink?"

09-20-2009, 09:39 PM

Honestly, i don't think this should be an issue.

I'm done, but that's because of my religion. If it's not part of your religion, you shouldn't feel obligated to do it.

This lady who gasped at your son's, er, "Man zone" status, was she from another religion?

If my Japanese confuses you, if you don't undestand, you are always free to correct my grammar.
(#138 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
10-07-2009, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsora View Post
This lady who gasped at your son's, er, "Man zone" status, was she from another religion?
No, in my case no one was religious, to the best of my knowledge. It also wasn`t just one woman.
Honestly, it`s a big parenting topic. I don`t expect it to come up in regular conversations - only those between parents with sons. It`s considered one of the "hot topics" when it comes to parenting, along with breast vs bottle feeding.

People who believe boys should be circumcised usually believe so VERY strongly - regardless of religion. The same with those who think that it is an unnecessary cosmetic procedure.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#139 (permalink))
Old
Kushaba (Offline)
JF Regular

10-07-2009, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunkenShip View Post
Are you a parent?

Do you have boys?

Trust me, this is a testy issue in the States with some people.
im not sticking around this topic long. but to reply to your post and to inform people. in the states People see an uncut foreskin is unclean. that having one's son being circumsized a form of hygine. some people are supper uptight about it and do it for their kids to make sure their son stays clean. while others do it for faith.

so to you. i say to Heck with what others say! its your child. raise him as you wish. Just make sure you tell him that its important that he has to wash it right. i know tough subject but yeah.

Last edited by Kushaba : 10-07-2009 at 08:47 AM.
(#140 (permalink))
Old
eako (Offline)
New to JF

10-16-2009, 12:22 AM

I think parents are maybe worried that their children can't clean themselves? so decide to have their children "cut" to avoid such problems. To me, natural is better, and I would prefer it that way.

In England, it's completely natural to have everything intact, and if it were any different, it would be for a medical reason (There are a lot of bad genetics from older generations inbreeding going around, and no such thing as "good blood" a lot of people have multiple imperfections, me included) And a small child without a foreskin may even be bullied because it's so outside the "norm" of this country.

And as for the whole "STD's grow under the foreskin, bacteria under fingernails" I'm in complete agreement with the whole bacteria part. But I thought AIDs and HIV were infections, not bacteria. Forgive me if my A-levels in Biology were completely false, but I thought they were two completely different things?

PS: Also, to Nyororin, there's no need to put a space between apostrophes, it's a dropping of a letter - ie: Do not ---> Donot ---> Don't. The ' replaces the o ^_^ (And I mean that in a way to improve your grammar, not as an insult, so please don't take it that way my dearest :3

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination