LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

12-23-2008, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Condoms aren't 100% effective of course, and there are a LOT of different types of pill out there, so if you can't take one you could take another brand usually [that's what the doctor told me anyway] and even if you can't, it's only a small percentage of people, and even smaller than that for a condom breaking. So I don't think it's really down to that.

Yeah exactly my point about the middle class thing, I think we get the worst deal. Rich people can afford everything anyway and poor get free money, and I'm penalised because of my parents jobs, arggh [ends rant here ]

You'd be surprised about the Pill! It's far too common for women to not be able to take it because of side effects and general uncompatibility! As for the brand, though there might be a slight difference, it rarely solves the problem as the fundamentals of the pill are the same.

Hahaa... That's the UK for ya!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

12-23-2008, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
You'd be surprised about the Pill! It's far too common for women to not be able to take it because of side effects and general uncompatibility! As for the brand, though there might be a slight difference, it rarely solves the problem as the fundamentals of the pill are the same.

Hahaa... That's the UK for ya!
I guess it depends on the reasons your taking it, there are side effects but I think they are probably worse for some people than others. I think I'd rather than suffer the minimal side effects than pop out a kid, besides, different ones do make a massive difference sometimes and I should know because I'm a lady haha ~
(#23 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

12-23-2008, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I guess it depends on the reasons your taking it, there are side effects but I think they are probably worse for some people than others. I think I'd rather than suffer the minimal side effects than pop out a kid, besides, different ones do make a massive difference sometimes and I should know because I'm a lady haha ~
lol, I can't argue with that last part
(#24 (permalink))
Old
theAlphaDuck (Offline)
Banned

12-23-2008, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
No, you really shouldn't. It's AlphaDuck. Japan has the 2nd largest economy in the world (second only to you know who ), and a pretty high-speed military. True, Japan has too few young people compared to their elderly, but more quantity =/= quality. China has a huge military and a huge population, but their military sucks and I believe I read that 90% of Chinese are working poor.
im afraid your WRONG on all counts there mr Grunt.

and as usual you come up with a little dig without ANY evidence..

using the National Inteligence Commitee data (who have acces to ALL CIA FBI DEA etc. and several international sources of information)

in about 15 years Japan is predicted to have a worker to AOP ratio of about 1/3 that means one old person getting pension for every 3 people of a working age....

once the ratio hits 1 old person to 4 young people you start getting into VERY deep economic problems...known in the UK as the pensions black hole...

at 1/3 you are in full economic freefall...which has knock on effects...

it starts with things like production, manufacturing and construction...
then the service industries begin to suffer due to the knock on effect on the retail market...

eventually you end up with a brain drain as all the smartest and youngest people go to other countries to seek thier fortune as there are no oppertunitys at home...

this eventually leads to complete economic collapse...(as seen in EAST Germany)

So unless you can quote a source more reliable than the most senior branch of Arse-erica's inteligence machine...

kindly hush yourself.

on the note of Japans millitary....

LOL.....

they have not fought in a conflict for over 50 years....

hmm they have a few wshiny bits of kit...like a cool tank...but its NEVER been tested in ANY enviroment other than Japan...which is woodland...

so they actually dont even know how it would perform in a desert....

as for china and Russia have backwards equipment...

hmmm the russian main battle tank can take 2 seperate direct strikes with a MILAN and still be 100% fighting effective...it is the ONLY tank in the world that can do so.

Russia (along with norway) has the best arctic comando`s in the world..

atack helicopters that can take multiple RPG strikes (the flying tank)

oh and lets not forget article 1.47 built in the 70's...russias ultra top secret fighter bomber which was the MOST sophisticated war plane until the Eurofighter came along...and as the US does not have the Eurofighter...that backwards army has planes that can shoot anything you put up in the sky...out of the sky

as for CHINA....

china has the largest hacker army in the world!
also the most sophisticated in the world...

i forget the exact figures but the DOD estimate that there are over 300 attacks on DOD systems alone PER DAY from china and that about half are sucessfull...

also every year China mobilises 1million men and machines in its annual military exersize...

china`s industrial power and size makes it the world super power...

you can have all the fancy technology you want...but when faced with an enemy that can produce, ship, and FIRE over 10,million rounds of artilary per hour...and keep doing that indefinitely with no REAL economic cost...what exactly are you going to do?

also i dont know who told you Japan is the 2nd biggest economy in the world...

thats NOT true.,...

its the EU,
3rd is China
4 is India
5 is Japan

by 2015 China will be in number 2
Japan will remain static at number 5
(this is because the economic impact of a pensions black hole takes a while to take effect)

Indo-China are expected to make their bonds STRONGER....while keeping its distance from Russia but still alaid to Russia as Russia has a habit of antagonising the west...in particular the US...who in 2015 are still predicted to be the top power...though with a significant reduction in actual power...

once indo-china surpass the US...ties with Russia will be strengthened...

Corporations and Failed states will also take on a gretaer role in global politics...

--------hmmm ive digressed from thed topic...its just that idiots like jar head up there who dont know shit about much think they are so clever....

always a dig...but never any content....bit like the training thier army lads get put through

-------

but yes...

Teenage pregnancy is something we should be proud of...as its the only real way we gonna stay at number one...

ALSO....one has to think about DEMOGRAPHICS...

in the UK...currently a christian country...the average christian family contains 2.4 children...

the average Muslim family 4.8 .....

if that carries on what do you think will happen?
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-24-2008, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAlphaDuck View Post
-------

but yes...

Teenage pregnancy is something we should be proud of...as its the only real way we gonna stay at number one...

ALSO....one has to think about DEMOGRAPHICS...

in the UK...currently a christian country...the average christian family contains 2.4 children...

the average Muslim family 4.8 .....

if that carries on what do you think will happen?
You're an idiot... the UK's teenage pregnancy rate makes us the shame of Europe and all you care about is that we still ethnically pure.

Yeah, if they were good Christians, they wouldn't have sex and get pregnant outside of marriage. It's not important about whether you're a Christian or a Muslim, what matters is that you have a healthy and happy family life.

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~
(#26 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

12-24-2008, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisuwashi View Post
It's not important about whether you're a Christian or a Muslim, what matters is that you have a healthy and happy family life.
So in that case, it doesn't matter if you are a teenager either, as long has you have a healthy, happy family life.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
james1254 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-26-2008, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
No, you really shouldn't. It's AlphaDuck. Japan has the 2nd largest economy in the world (second only to you know who ), and a pretty high-speed military. True, Japan has too few young people compared to their elderly, but more quantity =/= quality. China has a huge military and a huge population, but their military sucks and I believe I read that 90% of Chinese are working poor.
its true (bit less exaggerated than alpha duck though )
BBC NEWS | World | Asia-Pacific | Japan population 'set to plummet'
the BBC doesnt lie!

「人は生れながら自由で 、しかもいたるところで鎖に縛られている」
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Gwen_Goth (Offline)
addict

12-26-2008, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james1254 View Post
the BBC doesnt lie!
if only >.>

ahh, not to get bogged down in semantics, but it is true, the UK does have the highest teen preg. rate in Europe; i wouldn't blame it on one particular reason though; the benefits system in the UK is a sham, it is a bigger disservice to the honest tax paying worker than anything else... the attitude towards sex has changed so mush recently too (ie in the last decade) ; it's lees of an issue to sleep around; less stigma is put upon in and its generally assumed that most teenagers are having sex

I don't know exactly how it is in Japan, but i've heard the benefits system is different (alot less lax) and i think general opinion of sex is still a little more old fashioned (not a bad thing in the slightest!).

-~Moddess ~-

▲ ▲
(#29 (permalink))
Old
RxPhantomWolf12 (Offline)
Silver Shadow King

Send a message via MSN to RxPhantomWolf12
12-26-2008, 10:51 PM

Maybe mainly the reason why the teen pregnancy rate is low, is because in Japan their culture and way of life is some-what revolved around honor, respect and other life based morals.

War is the Answer If You're Questioning the General.

http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/ManonFire12/?action=view&current=SaruwatariKaitoSig.jpg

Family
Sister(s): SakuranoNamida
Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)
(#30 (permalink))
Old
cridgit001 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to cridgit001
12-27-2008, 12:47 AM

I prefer the F-22 personally over the Eurofighter. Radar signature of a small bird and the vector engine thing. The SR71 Blackbird was also pretty sweet, just outrun the other guy(I know missiles are faster but I'm assuming you would be far enough away that they other guy couldn't get a lock).

But this isn't about jets.

I have also read some interesting articles about Japan's future population issues. It's projected that it will be 100 million in 2050 and 64 million in 2100(CIA Factbook found through wikipedia).