LinkBack Thread Tools
(#151 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)
Where's the rock lobster?

06-22-2009, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Bullsh**! My kid is going to dread the fact it is half Thai...

If it wants to be treasured then it has to earn that, anyway.
What's wrong with being half thai?

MY JF FAMILY and Fellow Pervs
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfact/jffamily.htm
Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
fantasyfact.proboards54.com
(#152 (permalink))
Old
burkhartdesu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-22-2009, 05:59 PM

It's threads like these that make me lose my faith in humanity.
(#153 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-23-2009, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
Quote:
And yes, that is what I meant... My son didn`t speak his first word until he was 4.
Very cute.. I think I may have wished for the same as Kai is driving me nuts!

I feel like I'm listening to a broken record player!
This is not a cute thing. I too didn't speak my first word until I was 4. Speaking until the kid's age is 4 is actually a torture because the kid will encounter more problems with education in the future.

Get it straight, please. This is not cute since it's very close to a form of disability medically and psychologically.
(#154 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

06-23-2009, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shokupanman View Post
With a parent like you what kid would ever need an enemy.

Damn I wonder if Tiger Woods ever regreted that his Mom was Thai

Parents insecurities have a funny way of getting passed down to their children. I just hope that your child manages to find a way to overlook and outgrow one of his or her parents ignorance.
What's the bet that by the age of 15, my kid is already a chmpion of most the southern Thai boxing stadiums, and fighting in the big Bangkok stadiums before 20?

Being hard on children, making them earn their respect... I know what I'm doing. Other people are way too soft these days.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#155 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

06-23-2009, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotenmemory View Post
What's wrong with being half thai?
That was a bit of a joke, really.

Anyway, it isn't the best thing. I'm worried he'll (if it is a boy) will be undersized compaired in western standards. He won't if he inherits my genes on size. Let's hope. Also, a small penis can damage the ego, too.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#156 (permalink))
Old
Shokupanman (Offline)
New to JF

06-23-2009, 09:04 PM

Quote:
What's the bet that by the age of 15, my kid is already a chmpion of most the southern Thai boxing stadiums, and fighting in the big Bangkok stadiums before 20?
So? Good for him but not you. You come across to me as a parent that is living their dreams through their children. What you couldn't do you forced upon your child.

Quote:
I know what I'm doing. Other people are way too soft these days
Yeah right. I feel sorry for your child.
(#157 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-23-2009, 09:27 PM

Quote:
That was a bit of a joke, really.

Anyway, it isn't the best thing. I'm worried he'll (if it is a boy) will be undersized compaired in western standards. He won't if he inherits my genes on size. Let's hope. Also, a small penis can damage the ego, too.
Why would it matter if he's not big?

If he's a fighter he'll fight in a weight division anyway. Lightweight/Featherweight/Welterweight etc...

And what makes you think he'll have a "small" penis? And why does it matter if he happens to have one? That's just one of the weirdest comments I've ever come across. I mean first of all that stereotype about Asians and undersized penises is just not true. But even if your child does have a penis that's a bit on the small side then it's up to you to assure him that it doesn't really matter in the bigger picture if it becomes a problem for him and to instill characteristics and values that do really matter.
(#158 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

06-24-2009, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shokupanman View Post
So? Good for him but not you. You come across to me as a parent that is living their dreams through their children. What you couldn't do you forced upon your child.
No. I do kick boxing myself. I hope he'd be following in his fathers footsteps.

(#159 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

06-24-2009, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Why would it matter if he's not big?

If he's a fighter he'll fight in a weight division anyway. Lightweight/Featherweight/Welterweight etc...

And what makes you think he'll have a "small" penis? And why does it matter if he happens to have one? That's just one of the weirdest comments I've ever come across. I mean first of all that stereotype about Asians and undersized penises is just not true. But even if your child does have a penis that's a bit on the small side then it's up to you to assure him that it doesn't really matter in the bigger picture if it becomes a problem for him and to instill characteristics and values that do really matter.
It isn't an untrue sterio-type. There are a few Thai hulks floating around, but everyone here knows the vast majority average penis size is way below whites and Africans.

I think only a person who has a small penis would bother to say it doesn't matter what size it is, anyway.

Yes, weight is irrelevant in kick boxing. But to make you a decent fighter in reality (outside the ring) then you want to be a large man.

(#160 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

06-24-2009, 05:54 AM

This line of conversation ends right here. Please feel free to discuss penis size in PMs.