JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Eidrib (Offline)
New to JF

Unhappy I'm only 18 but I'm already worrying about parenting... Will I be a good mother? - 08-10-2008, 10:01 AM

This message has been deleted.

Last edited by Eidrib : 04-12-2011 at 01:20 PM. Reason: I want to delete this post.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Henbaka (Offline)
Dark Passenger

08-10-2008, 10:10 AM

If you're a good person I don't think you will fail as a parent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidrib View Post
and even kill you, like it happens a lot in Japan
Oh come on...

PS. Wrong forum?

なんでやねん!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

Send a message via MSN to Hellkite Send a message via Yahoo to Hellkite Send a message via Skype™ to Hellkite
08-10-2008, 10:11 AM

Hello! I see your problem! My name is reza, i am 16. I already dream now of having a wonderful family with children. Look. You must spend time with your kids. So, you should quit your job, if you do one. Your job is then being a housewife. You shall always listen to your kids, and talk with them a lot. And care for them, when they are ill. And your husband will help you anyway. In a marriage you spend all time together, and part your jobs at home. So, you will both care for your kids. And if this makes you happy, to be married and to have children and to do housework for your family, if this really makes you happy, you will be a perfect mother and wife. Trust me!

Japan, I come next year!! wohooo!!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Eidrib (Offline)
New to JF

08-10-2008, 10:14 AM

This message has been deleted.

Last edited by Eidrib : 04-12-2011 at 01:20 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

Send a message via MSN to Hellkite Send a message via Yahoo to Hellkite Send a message via Skype™ to Hellkite
08-10-2008, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Thanks for your warmhearted reply... but in Japan, once you quit a job, it's extremely difficult to get another one. If something happens to my hubby (in hospital, die of illness or accident) I must be able to support our children financially and I can't do this without continuing my job. So there we go, that's another one in my list of problems... I'm so confused.
Ok. Look. At first, your husband should look for another job, if his one is dangerous! And then you should quit your job. And believe me, it is best so. here it is the same, hard to get a good job, if you quitted yours, but not impossible, and believe me, you wont need one. Your children and your housework are your job now. And why should your husband not earn enough money? My mother did not give up her job when i was born, she continued. And when i was born, she did not keep me, she put me for 2 weeks in such a box, with all the other babies. And my father stayed at home for me 3 years then. And thats why i will never have such a strong connection to her. So, do not do this mistake, and also keep your baby by your side, if it is born. My mother did not do this, because she needed her sleep she said. Wrong!!! So, listen. If you wanna know more about how everything evolved in my family, feel free to ask. I will tell you. No problem.

Last edited by Hellkite : 08-10-2008 at 10:23 AM.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
masaegu (Offline)
永遠の愛

08-10-2008, 10:43 AM

Quote:

I'm so lost because if you scold children they will hate you (and even kill you, like it happens a lot in Japan) and if you let them play they will become spoiled...

Huh? Do show us your source.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Paul11 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-10-2008, 10:46 AM

All parents make mistakes, even when they love thier children more than life itself. It's still about survival. How do you measure success? You put all your eggs in one basket and trust in God.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

08-10-2008, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul11 View Post
All parents make mistakes, even when they love thier children more than life itself. It's still about survival. How do you measure success? You put all your eggs in one basket and trust in God.
You are right. No one is perfect. But you could try with effort to be a good mother! And you will see, if you really love your children, you would also sacrifice yourself for them. Thats actually the parents duty, to love their children so much, and not just a duty, they shall enjoy loving their kids soo much! You must love children, then you will be the best mother ever!

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Henbaka (Offline)
Dark Passenger

08-10-2008, 10:53 AM

Look. Basically I believe the "bad" parents wouldn't (didn't) worry about being a good parent so much.

なんでやねん!
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

08-10-2008, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henbaka View Post
Look. Basically I believe the "bad" parents wouldn't (didn't) worry about being a good parent so much.
hm...? yes. maybe. but she has the right to worry. thats why i help her a lot. having a family with children is the best thing in world!! what do you want more than a healthy family, you can care for?
and her mother feelings will anyway evolve time by time.