a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#12 (permalink))
Old
shoujobeat (Offline)
Kiryu-sama's wife...

Send a message via MSN to shoujobeat
12-13-2007, 07:32 PM

Ever since my my first crush, hmm..I think I was 6 years old was on an aisan boy and my current crush is a japanese guy at my school **the only one out of 2000 students**. All the boys I ever liked were either Chinese, vitenimese, koren, and Japanese. It werid but I love east asian people*espeacially the guys* even tho I'm an african by birth, if my parents found out about that they'll might kill me but oh well.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
QuoyaNatsume (Offline)
&amp;lt;===========&amp;quot;Gimm e Sugar&amp;quot;

Send a message via MSN to QuoyaNatsume
12-13-2007, 07:35 PM

Ok you say African by birth, meaning that you are not African skin wise but African country wise, right??

MOM-Yuri Yurir-IonFortuna
Stalker To-Excessum GirlFriend to-TheUnknown
Crazy Brother-Narutocrazy101
Big Brother-SeeD
Gatekeeper-animedude3 -Tasty Cream Pie To-Diru0gaze
Son-Thunda Talkative romantic brother-Powermad147
Auntie-tiki808 Auntie to-Eiri& ML
Kittie w/ Wings-Hoshichan 'ly Camera Vixen- Pjok
+~Member of the Tenjho Tenge Clan
Member-Maya Natsume+~
Member of the THE PERVY CLUB!!
~+MeMbEr Of ThE VaMpIrE cLaN+~
(#14 (permalink))
Old
kunitokotachi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-13-2007, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by interracialintimacies View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am a PhD candidate in Sociology at a University in Tokyo, researching inter-racial desire and the politics that sometimes comes with it. I am presently looking to interview many people about this topic.
You may think your case or thoughts are not interesting but I am looking for typical and exceptional people, so don't worry!
Cheers,
Jamie
I think this could end up being interesting research. You said your methodology was to conduct interviews but what about also doing surveys? Also have you already decided how you intend to code the information? I'm a little curious. Finally, I hope you find enough people to participate. Many people may think that their case is not interesting but sometimes in research "nothing" can actually be something.

宣告されてから弁論しても手遅れである。
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Ito (Offline)
<3 Fahad

12-13-2007, 08:28 PM

i think this thread is foolish.. some like whites some like asians and soo onn..
we do all have our own tastes in whats sexy same goes with personality..

i got irc now
find mangas on lurk
my site: http://jennikaisa.hi5.com/
Member in deviantart: ito86
http://13gb.com/pictures/2288/ WTF
protest against facebook!!

(#16 (permalink))
Old
kunitokotachi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-13-2007, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ito View Post
i think this thread is foolish.. some like whites some like asians and soo onn..
we do all have our own tastes in whats sexy same goes with personality..
I don't think it's foolish and you wouldn't think this study was foolish if you understood what goes into research. Inter is a candidate for a doctorate in sociology and that is a huge accomplishment. Inter's major of study deals with human interactions and behavior to some extent and interracial interactions obviously struck an interest. The research that will conducted has the potential to become peer-reviewed material. Any individual who has been to an accredited university will know that the reading of peer-reviewed research is usually mandatory. Let's say you wanted to research "why people commit crimes." You need somewhere to start. You can use an inductive method by observing subjects and using empirical validity to form a theory or make generalization. Another way would be to use the deductive method and look at established theories like the "Social Learning Theory," "Routine Activity Theory," etc. Because of these types of peer-reviewed studies we learn more about people, the way we socialize, and in some cases the reason why turn out the way we did.

宣告されてから弁論しても手遅れである。
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Ito (Offline)
<3 Fahad

12-13-2007, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunitokotachi View Post
I don't think it's foolish and you wouldn't think this study was foolish if you understood what goes into research. Inter is a candidate for a doctorate in sociology and that is a huge accomplishment. Inter's major of study deals with human interactions and behavior to some extent and interracial interactions obviously struck an interest. The research that will conducted has the potential to become peer-reviewed material. Any individual who has been to an accredited university will know that the reading of peer-reviewed research is usually mandatory. Let's say you wanted to research "why people commit crimes." You need somewhere to start. You can use an inductive method by observing subjects and using empirical validity to form a theory or make generalization. Another way would be to use the deductive method and look at established theories like the "Social Learning Theory," "Routine Activity Theory," etc. Because of these types of peer-reviewed studies we learn more about people, the way we socialize, and in some cases the reason why turn out the way we did.
i still things it crazy, becouse people can change what they like.. i have been together with diffrent races. here in sweden many do not care about skin colour that mutch.. i have gone from liking american culture too liking latin culture to liking japanise culture.. why people commit crimes it easy --- they have a hard life and cant support themself without doing crimes or it is something wrong with there braines.

i got irc now
find mangas on lurk
my site: http://jennikaisa.hi5.com/
Member in deviantart: ito86
http://13gb.com/pictures/2288/ WTF
protest against facebook!!

(#18 (permalink))
Old
kunitokotachi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-13-2007, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ito View Post
i still things it crazy, becouse people can change what they like.. i have been together with diffrent races. here in sweden many do not care about skin colour that mutch.. i have gone from liking american culture too liking latin culture to liking japanise culture.. why people commit crimes it easy --- they have a hard life and cant support themself without doing crimes or it is something wrong with there braines.
In research we try to look for patterns to gain a better understanding. In the case of interracial interactions there are a number of characteristics that can be attributed to this: looks, culture, popularity, trend, beliefs, etc. Inter will end measuring all of the variables and report some type of findings. Adding demographics to the research allows us to see what types of individuals are have an inclination to engage in interracial relationships.

As for why people commit crime, it is not such an easy question. You only listed one element of crime which is the type of crime committed for financial reasons. However, what about crimes that are not financially motivated like rape, murder, molestation, arson, vandalism, etc. Believe me I graduated with a B.A. in criminal justice; crime is not that easy to understand, analyze, or measure. But what is the reason for studying crime? Well, research allows us to develop crime prevention techniques, allocate resources better, create better community policing programs, measure crime occurances, understanding victimization better and so on and so on. This is the same for research in any other field.

宣告されてから弁論しても手遅れである。
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Zer0 (Offline)
can belive its not butter

12-13-2007, 09:53 PM

Sounds like your going to rape us anyways im amercain and like asian girls

(#20 (permalink))
Old
asukiitar (Offline)
New to JF

12-13-2007, 10:01 PM

sounds interesing..i like "studyng" diferent kinds of mind....and YES i have to admit,i think japanese guys are CUUUUTE i have never had a crush on a black ,white,or whatever boy...
only japanese look
n_n