JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#221 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
07-31-2009, 03:40 PM

I prefer foreign people to white. I'm not exactly sure why, but they're just more attractive in my eyes. I can find a white person attractive, but it rarely happens.

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#222 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

07-31-2009, 04:36 PM

I think the same as Nan. though all I've had up to this point are relationships with white guys, though for me it's not just any type of foreigner, nor necessarily a foreigner at all. (there are many Asian people here in Minnesota.)Just specifically Asians on a whole I find much more attractive.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#223 (permalink))
Old
KaiTea (Offline)
Stuck man.

08-02-2009, 06:51 PM

Um, well I guess being a Black (American) woman who is a little heavy set just doesn't win with the Asians. -_-;;

I USED to be very attracted to Asian men, but because of the way I look... 1) Not Caucasian nor Asian 2) Not skinny as a rail I just got the short end of the stick. Maybe it was my self-consciousness that stopped me from making an idiot of myself and talking to a guy. Where I am now usually Asian males are with white women or with another Asian woman. I normally see Asian women with a Black male but not the other way around. Being frustrated for years about this, I just gave up and said "Screw it."

Ah oh well, life goes on without getting what you want. -Shrugs-
(#224 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

08-02-2009, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guigoo View Post
i think that respecting someone's color or creed is different from getting to have an actual relationship w/ the person, so, although most people say they don't feel any kind of prejudice from japanese in terms of color i still think they wouldn't make out w/ a black person. i dunno.
Let's stop with the sweeping comments and racial profiling. Each individual person has his or her own tastes. Many many many people with dark skin have found love with both men and women from Japan. So enough of this.
(#225 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
08-02-2009, 07:55 PM

As long a a girl is hot, I'm attracted (sexually) whatever her race is.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#226 (permalink))
Old
Seanus (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-02-2009, 08:07 PM

That's the best way, don't single out or discriminate against races. We are born to experience and sample so why not cast the net wide?
(#227 (permalink))
Old
DJnohara (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-02-2009, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
As long a a girl is hot, I'm attracted (sexually) whatever her race is.
Same here.
I happen to lean more towards certain ethnicity but not because of their ethnicity but because they tend to poses more inner (personality) and physical characteristics that I find attractive. So what it really comes down to for me is chance and probability, who I'm just more likely to end up with.

Pertaining to this topic (which is staring to get old) here's a video that I think explains it in a funny way:
YouTube - Yellow Fever
(#228 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-02-2009, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJnohara View Post
Same here.
I happen to lean more towards certain ethnicity but not because of their ethnicity but because they tend to poses more inner (personality) and physical characteristics that I find attractive. So what it really comes down to for me is chance and probability, who I'm just more likely to end up with.

Pertaining to this topic (which is staring to get old) here's a video that I think explains it in a funny way:
YouTube - Yellow Fever
Haha... That video was really funny and well made.
(#229 (permalink))
Old
DJnohara (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-03-2009, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Haha... That video was really funny and well made.
Haha, I thought so too! ^^

Its funny but true at the part when the guy says "you don't get the girl because you have very small.. confidence".

Last edited by DJnohara : 08-03-2009 at 12:10 AM.
(#230 (permalink))
Old
thcuteness (Offline)
Banned

08-03-2009, 01:08 AM

dont see what so "special" about being attracted to someone outside your "race" or whatever you call, even though i only date people outside mine own. but its just like anyother relationship