(#41 (permalink))
Old
Spunkalunk (Offline)
New to JF

01-22-2008, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by interracialintimacies View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am a PhD candidate in Sociology at a University in Tokyo, researching inter-racial desire and the politics that sometimes comes with it. I am presently looking to interview many people about this topic. Specifically, I am interested in people who feel attraction mainly/exclusively toward Japanese/Asian men/women if they are non-Japanese/Asian, or visa versa. Secondly, I am interested in interviewing people who have thoughts or opinions on this dynamic of attraction.

You may think your case or thoughts are not interesting but I am looking for typical and exceptional people, so don't worry! If you enjoy talking about these things, let's meet and I will even buy you a coffee or a drink Any inquires are also welcome.

Cheers,
Jamie
Hi I'm a Black-American in a relationship with a Korean/Japanese from Tokyo. While I can't say I'm exclusively attracted to East-Asian men, they do rank number 2 on my attraction meter. This is not my first serious inter-racial relationship with an Asian male, and I do think that I have preference for non-westernized East-Asian men.

If the interview can be done via internet, feel free to PM me.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
MaverickOtaku (Offline)
New to JF

01-23-2008, 06:31 PM

I'm attracted to women of all colors ;P .But I do prefer Asian & Latina women.

FTW!!!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Lehxra (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Lehxra
Hmm - 05-17-2009, 02:48 AM

Is this thing still going on? I'm interested.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
DJnohara (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-17-2009, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidreptile View Post
Another thread about interracial relationships?

Silly people race does not really matters.
Exactly!
(#45 (permalink))
Old
airurandojin (Offline)
New to JF

05-21-2009, 08:45 PM

My buddies sometimes think because I’m drawn to Japanese culture some how I’ve got yellow fever. I do agree there are many very attractive Japanese women, but I’m a white and I’m typically attracted to white features.

However when I’ve met up with another American also drawn to Japan I usually find out the guy is actually just really into Japanese cartoons and has formulated a favorable connection between Asian girls and their passion.

Other guys I’ve met like the “exotic” disposition of Asian girls (which makes sense from a gene pool point of view).

Still others continually strike out with Americans and discover being American or white provides them some measure of attractiveness to Asian women not scared off by the stigma of dating a Gaijin.

Of course, there’s also the reason we all want to believe in; two people meet, fall in love, and decide to make a go of it.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
japanlover93 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to japanlover93 Send a message via Yahoo to japanlover93
05-22-2009, 02:31 AM

hehehehe i don't why i can laugh ?
i'm hyper
well i love to take the interview online i don't trust ppl!
well i know this cute phillipino boy that i'n attrack to but not worth my time

i hate this...........why do they always get in my life. why don't he tell me his feelings?.do you ever think of kids that are dying of hunger,war or sickness?
(#47 (permalink))
Old
japanlover93 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to japanlover93 Send a message via Yahoo to japanlover93
05-22-2009, 02:34 AM

i don't know why i can't stop laughing
any way i would gladly be interview online cause i don't trust ppl,they might perverts eww!
hahaha
well tell i'm attrack to this guy asian but to hearbroken to make him worth my time!

i hate this...........why do they always get in my life. why don't he tell me his feelings?.do you ever think of kids that are dying of hunger,war or sickness?
(#48 (permalink))
Old
YoshimiTheEthereal (Offline)
Neo-Nebula

05-22-2009, 04:34 AM

I'm not sure why I like Asian men, but I do. I think their eyes are pretty, and I like some of the Japanese styles that the men have that the men in other places don't usually have. I think the style thing could influence other people, too. I like men that don't have much muscle, are slender, not too tall, not facial or long body hair, and usually that have longer hair. More Japanese men have this than others that I have seen.

Quote:
"And so, if you say in a beautiful rose there are thorns, in Lareine there is me, and behind that there are these guys (Emiru, Mayu, and Machi)."
~Kamijo
(Kamijo is the beautiful rose and Emiru, Mayu, and Machi are the thorns.)
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

05-22-2009, 09:01 PM

I'm not sure I really know for sure, myself.
But I think one reason is because they seem to in general be more polite, etc.

but also, to me they're just more beautiful. again, in general.
But it's not so much the Asians here in Minnesota.
They seem to at times be just like some black people out here. Or they're just ill-mannered. With how they speak, etc.

Today for example. Really attractive Asian guy... kinda reminded me of Die. was dressed quite nicely... but as soon as he spoke ruined the whole thing.
Every third word or so was a swear word.

anyway... I really couldn't give a definitive reason why.

But yeah... they have gorgeous eyes.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#50 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
05-22-2009, 09:05 PM

I like Asian girls, for the appearence obviously. However I prefer halfies. And to be older. You know the kind of stuff guys prefer are always the hardest to get.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?