JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#321 (permalink))
Old
DanteSan (Offline)
New to JF

Cool 07-21-2011, 10:37 PM

First kiss? I don't remember. It was unimportant to me. Most important kiss?...I don't remember I've kissed many lips. I was younger than 15 and did a lot more than kissing. I think 15 is right around the right age to experience a kiss. I'd wait on everything else though, you won't regret that.

"In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true."
-Buddha
(#322 (permalink))
Old
Distortedshell (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to Distortedshell
07-24-2011, 04:02 AM

I was fifteen when it happened. The girl I kissed was inexperienced too. It was mostly awkward but nice nonetheless.
(#323 (permalink))
Old
Teu (Offline)
New to JF

07-24-2011, 06:34 PM

I was 17...
In that time I was a VERY shy person... now I don'thave problemas with timidity xD
(#324 (permalink))
Old
Lakaluva (Offline)
New to JF

07-24-2011, 06:53 PM

Ah my first kiss. There was this guy friend of mine when I was in high school and we were pretending to be actors, and we were filming this short film where we had to kiss. We didn't do an open mouth kiss or anything, just lips to lip for a few seconds and that was that, but yeah, technically that was my first kiss.

My first kiss with a girl was with a treo of girls, kissing all three of them because they were friends and shared everything, but that's my thang ya know?