JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   Why Do You Think Men Cheat On Their GF/Spouse? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/11997-why-do-you-think-men-cheat-their-gf-spouse.html)

auran 01-26-2008 02:29 AM

Why Do You Think Men Cheat On Their GF/Spouse?

i,ve found that it comes to finances,relationship,and/or tired of partner?

koaku 01-26-2008 03:04 AM

it depend lool i think most of men cheat their wife for fun I mean maybe a young an pretty lil girl or just they are not sexually satisfied...or they something else...an Add-on lol

Suki 01-26-2008 11:40 AM

This happens when the monotony gets to you, it doesn't mean that you don't love the person you're cheating on though.

Ito 01-26-2008 11:43 AM

i think many men also cheats becouse they think its cool.. but there are also woman who cheats..

noodle 01-26-2008 11:57 AM

Geez, i've never been anywhere in my life where there are soooooooooo many stereotypical sexist people! If you wanted to find out why people cheat. why did you have to say MEN?... here's a little fact for you sexist people... last time i read a survey about cheating, it showed that WOMEN cheat on their other half MORE than men!

Thunda 01-26-2008 01:00 PM

Noodle -
If I dont like the stick
I will leave that prick

okay I cant recognize p and b LOL

noodle 01-26-2008 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunda (Post 375346)
Noodle -
If I dont like the stick
I will leave that prick

okay I cant recognize p and b LOL

lol... now that makes sense... i was thinking to myself what did a brick have to do with it? lol

Kyousuke 01-26-2008 10:06 PM

well not all men are cheaters. and women do it too.

Amnell 01-26-2008 10:29 PM

Men don't cheat. Assholes and pigs cheat.

Women don't cheat. **** and **** cheat.

Okay, that might be a bit too rigid.... But that's generally how I think of people who have cheated on their partner.

Too self-absorbed to really care about your partner, even if it's only for a very brief period of time (it only takes once to ruin a relationship).

People that have a good deal of integrity and/or self-control shouldn't cheat, ever. It's either dishonesty or giving in to urges and impulses that leads to promiscuous behaviour, generally speaking.

Of the three options that auran listed, I think they all fall under the category of dishonest/impulsive. If it's money, then you're dishonest with your partner (saying "I love you more than anything" means nothing). If it's the relationship, then it's dishonest (you're going outside of the relationship without ending it... you're either decieving your partner or your self). If you're tired of your partner, you were both (you made yourself believe you were with "the one", you're too impulsive--or saying 'you're tired' is just an excuse, in which case you're dishonest).

IMO :P

Hyakushi 01-28-2008 01:12 AM

Just temptation <_< sometimes to much flirting is just way too much at times and you just lose control, it happens. I'm a nice guy but I'm terrible at keeping my pants on hahahahaha!