JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   Loving your friend? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/13066-loving-your-friend.html)

Thunda 03-06-2008 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeRolKizam (Post 420075)
erm.. why love always related to the sex?? erm...
sex doesnt need love..
but do love need sex???
:confused:

Real sex is when you feel so much for a person, you cannot express it by words, gestures, or kisses. Sex is when you become one with your lover....

Acidreptile 03-06-2008 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunda (Post 420207)
Real sex is when you feel so much for a person, you cannot express it by words, gestures, or kisses. Sex is when you become one with your lover....

Too romantic to me mate.:vsign:

Suki 03-06-2008 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeRolKizam (Post 420075)
erm.. why love always related to the sex?? erm...
sex doesnt need love..
but do love need sex???
:confused:

There're different types of love but the one we're discussing here does, in my opinion. Everyone of us, as humans, have sexual needs and yes, sex is a physiological need, just like eating or going to the bathroom. You can have good sex without there being any further emotional implications, but if you're in love with someone it's quite frustrating to not be able to express it sexually.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunda

Awww when two bodies become one, giving themselves to each other completely, moving together... awww <3 lol

Thunda 03-06-2008 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suki (Post 420224)
There're different types of love but the one we're discussing here does, in my opinion. Everyone of us, as humans, have sexual needs and yes, sex is a physiological need, just like eating or going to the bathroom. You can have good sex without there being any further emotional implications, but if you're in love with someone it's quite frustrating to not be able to express it sexually.

Awww when two bodies become one, giving themselves to each other completely, moving together... awww <3 lol

heeh ^_^' Exactly.

Katia 03-09-2008 12:24 AM

Hmm I do love them but I control my feelings. I don't want to make it awkward between us.

MarkDuff 03-09-2008 12:28 AM

how come every thread about love gets converted into a thread about sex?

Is sex the only thing people on JF think about?

Lucyenn 03-09-2008 12:37 AM

have a friend for life...

Ramones1976 03-09-2008 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suki (Post 419240)
Well, if you fall for someone you might as well want to get naughty with them. Sex is part of love and it does play and important role in relationships, so I believe that if you're in love with someone (the kind of love that makes you want to establish a formal relationship with that particular someone) then you can't help but have sexual desires towards them.

Good point
I think so too

Thunda 03-09-2008 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramones1976 (Post 422366)
Good point
I think so too

So you fifth it! :D

Hyakushi 03-10-2008 01:49 AM

I have alot of girlfriends (friends who are girls) I admit I have slept with most of them but thats when we were an item but now that were friends I don't look at them that way speacially since I have a girlfriend right now. At times though they really do come on strong and its sometimes hard to turn your head the other way but I agree friendship can bloom into love. Not all friendships though.