JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   What is your opinion on and older and younger person getting married? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/13412-what-your-opinion-older-younger-person-getting-married.html)

yuujirou 04-14-2008 05:13 AM

old men want beautiful girls~
young girls want money >.>""

it's a working marriage x3

Tsuyako 04-14-2008 04:44 PM

I don´t have a problem with it...my friends parents had about 30 years difference between them and they were perfect. I only don´t like it when they just want cash or something like that.

kokunin 04-15-2008 12:14 AM

alright..but 30 yrs. is a dam long time, i mean you can ONLY talk about current events,nothing like " hey did you see that show that was on in the 70's?" "UUUUUH no i wasn't born yet..." O and another thing is that people show outsiders different sides than what they feel...lol

xChri5x 04-24-2008 05:53 AM

What 66 year old man from America marries a 22 year old. I'd tread very carefully in a situation like this. There are so many stories of older men manipulating younger woman out there it's insane.

opmgirl 04-24-2008 06:26 AM

wow good for you! :D i'm with a guy 10 years older than me, i'm 20 but i look about 12 and everyone gives us the most awful looks when we're together in public, i'm also 4ft 10 and he's 6ft 4...so we look kinda funny together, but i love being with an older guy :D i would go older too :P

swords 04-24-2008 09:13 AM

I dont care anything about age,too.I would marry the person who I love and who loves me.But I dont also think I will fall in love the person who is older older than me.

Suki 04-24-2008 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xChri5x (Post 471117)
There are so many stories of older men manipulating younger woman out there it's insane.

Don't you mean it's the girl who's actually manipulating him? Why would a young girl want to be with an old man...? Take your time to think of that one :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by opmgirl
i'm with a guy 10 years older than me, i'm 20 but i look about 12 and everyone gives us the most awful looks when we're together in public, i'm also 4ft 10 and he's 6ft 4...so we look kinda funny together, but i love being with an older guy i would go older too :P

Awww how cute! x) I like tall, big guys too :D

Slykaz1 04-24-2008 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuujirou (Post 459771)
old men want beautiful girls~
young girls want money >.>""

it's a working marriage x3

LOL! She claims it to be love.
What do you say to that?
Impossible?
Wonder what you would think if it was the other way around...
She being the old one....
and he the young one.

amitabh 05-01-2008 11:10 AM

g8

\it all depends on two indivisual personality, if two are happy and enjoying there relationship its good n should be respected by all

Matteinokun 05-01-2008 11:19 AM

I usually date with lot of older women and I love them all so much :rheart:
they give me lot of presents!! ^^