JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   What is your opinion on and older and younger person getting married? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/13412-what-your-opinion-older-younger-person-getting-married.html)

Gackt21 03-15-2008 11:46 PM

What is your opinion on and older and younger person getting married?

I am married to a man of 66 years of age and was wondering what sociaty felt about it. I personally don't care anything about age but sometimes people don't like it.

Tsuzuki 03-15-2008 11:50 PM

lol and you?? how old are you ?? :confused: XD my aunt married a 10 years younger as herself man XD so it doesn't really matter for me :rolleyes:

Cea 03-15-2008 11:51 PM

Considering, that's a rather large age gap, but I don't think that relationships and love should be measured by age.

Gackt21 03-15-2008 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuzuki (Post 428590)
lol and you?? how old are you ?? :confused: XD my aunt married a 10 years younger as herself man XD so it doesn't really matter for me :rolleyes:

It does not matter to me about age. The only thing is my parents don't like the age gap. I am 22.

Gaberdeen 03-15-2008 11:58 PM

Hmmmmmm

22 and 66....

I guess if you both love each other there's really not much anyone can say. Society should accept thats two people want to be together.

At 66, I'm tempted to ask a series of unnessecary & uncomfortable questions regarding physical interpersonal relationships, but after further consideration, I've decided the wine wants me too, but I don't, so i'm going to just stop typing.

Tsuzuki 03-15-2008 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gackt21 (Post 428597)
It does not matter to me about age. The only thing is my parents don't like the age gap. I am 22.

lol your one year younger as me ^^"" well 66 is to old X) but when you love him it's ok XD but a bit wierd

Gackt21 03-16-2008 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaberdeen (Post 428601)
Hmmmmmm

22 and 66....

I guess if you both love each other there's really not much anyone can say. Society should accept thats two people want to be together.

At 66, I'm tempted to ask a series of unnessecary & uncomfortable questions regarding physical interpersonal relationships, but after further consideration, I've decided the wine wants me too, but I don't, so i'm going to just stop typing.

Hun sex life is like other couples but different to. I was a virgin when I came to my husband.

Gackt21 03-16-2008 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuzuki (Post 428602)
lol your one year younger as me ^^"" well 66 is to old X) but when you love him it's ok XD but a bit wierd

Hun at first I wanted my men younger than me then I change to older that me. Mature (sexually and mind wise), funny, caring, playful, etc. I have never been somebody for the normal.

Tsuzuki 03-16-2008 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gackt21 (Post 428607)
Hun at first I wanted my men younger than me then I change to older that me. Mature (sexually and mind wise), funny, caring, playful, etc. I have never been somebody for the normal.

XD that's not the right topic for me lol I'm not really interested in Love ^^
but your story is interesting :vsign:

koaku 03-16-2008 12:08 AM

If your both in love....i don't see any problem....

Thunda 03-16-2008 12:09 AM

It's ok. But have you ever thought of this has only 90% disadvantages?
Even if you really love him, you will end up as a widow at the age of 40 or less.
Money,?

Gaberdeen 03-16-2008 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koaku (Post 428614)

Give this man a cigar.

And me too, cigars rock :D

koaku 03-16-2008 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaberdeen (Post 428616)
Give this man a cigar.

And me too, cigars rock :D

(lol its just i don't know where is the problem lol maybe the other but if your both in love...)

OFF TOPIC: I tried once (my grandfather have some from cuba) i thought i was going to die ... .. lol

Gackt21 03-16-2008 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuzuki (Post 428610)
XD that's not the right topic for me lol I'm not really interested in Love ^^
but your story is interesting :vsign:

Pm me for the whole story if you want it.

Gaberdeen 03-16-2008 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koaku (Post 428623)
(lol its just i don't know where is the problem lol maybe the other but if your both in love...)

OFF TOPIC: I tried once (my grandfather have some from cuba) i thought i was going to die ... .. lol

Cubans are the shiznit.

I have like 4 boxes of them here at home - summertime stogying only though ;)

Gackt21 03-16-2008 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunda (Post 428615)
It's ok. But have you ever thought of this has only 90% disadvantages?
Even if you really love him, you will end up as a widow at the age of 40 or less.
Money,?

So I just remarry or be lonely. I am going to start a dance company of my own and we are already looking into it.

angie023 03-16-2008 01:07 AM

as long as u guys r in love, and love each other, doesnt matter wt others think. as long as u love each other, ur good to go

artistgirl24 03-16-2008 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gackt21 (Post 428607)

amen to that!

DivineBled 03-16-2008 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artistgirl24 (Post 428687)
amen to that!

second amen. to you! Congrats on finding love.:vsign:

Ramones1976 03-16-2008 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koaku (Post 428614)

I second that

Slykaz1 03-16-2008 05:11 AM

You really shouldn't care what others think.....
Your parents really shouldn't care, to the contrary they should support you...
((if you were my daughter, I would))

I hope you have a happy life together!

Gackt21 03-16-2008 01:35 PM

Thanks guys. Just wanted to know what you thought because my adopted parents never really taught me right on a lot of things. Thanks for calming that worry.

Thunda 03-16-2008 04:01 PM

Hmmm. These qualities can be found in younger people. Or at least in 40-50 year olds.
For me, I wanna enjoy love for decades. MANY decades. If you really loved him, you would be worried WTF if he dies.

I don't see the point.

kokunin 03-18-2008 03:24 PM

60-22...damn dude...is he rich? Or does he look yougn or do you look old...

kokunin 03-18-2008 03:26 PM

i mean i don't care about age, but thats a full generation. Seriously, that guy was born before or during the baby boomer phenomena. So in that situation i wonder why?

kokunin 03-18-2008 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gackt21 (Post 428912)
Thanks guys. Just wanted to know what you thought because my adopted parents never really taught me right on a lot of things. Thanks for calming that worry.

who can teach there kids everything, there's to much in this world to protect them, the only thing you can really do is give them a stick and say ," Don't you come in this house without that food!!" lol...

kokunin 03-18-2008 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gackt21 (Post 428912)

now that i think about it, it might be the thing about how american's don't leave the idea of their mother (or father in this case) behind. You're a fauster kid, so i don't know what the situation is... but you never got away from your parents...if you read james cambell's "hero with a thousand faces" you'll understand what I'm talking about.

kokunin 03-18-2008 03:43 PM

why do you sound like a kid when you type? I mena the ideas that you spout are VERy very, how you say, overly used...no originality. Like i mena you spout stuff that sounds cool to you basically. if she wants money cool, HE would want affection, or love even if it is a lie it doens't matter to him, someone cares about him in some way, OR maybe (because thailand has a long history) the parents put this together...lol

kokunin 03-18-2008 03:46 PM

plus some girls liek pathetic looking guys...it is said that those who are passifistic have the most labido...and what is the public got to do with what goes on with people...I mean there's the public then there's the home, of course there's got to be some kind of equilibrium...but comeon. Not every man should be macho...or be able to stick up for themselves...but if they have that certian specialization...then whose to say what is and what isn't...

tifa 03-18-2008 04:28 PM

that man will die soon and leave u a widow..* mind does evil calculations of the 44 yr gap and came up with a reason* but...let love shower u with time of 2 be fruitful and bring fourth a child at 66 ... good dear ....hmmm * has a lot 2 say but keep quite *;)

Odin 03-18-2008 06:55 PM

:mad: AARRRGGGHHH!!!!

Gackt, there is no one on this forum qualified to judge you. This is something only you and your husband can do!. The two of you do have a large age gap, and that does bring a few complications You must look into your hearts and determine what is there. If the two of you are truly in love with each other, then it will be alright. True love is a thing hard to find in this world, very hard. If it is something you have, then every else can just go to HELL!. Enjoy what time you may have together.

aishiteru13 03-18-2008 06:58 PM

i think as long as you care about your husband and you knw you're with him for the right reasons, then there's no problem with being with him
at least i don't think there should be

NightChilde25 03-18-2008 07:17 PM

Love is love. If you love him and he loves you, then just let the world disappear into the background. No one has the right to judge you. I've never known any couple with that large of an age gap, but if you love the man, you love him. End of story. The only thing that I hate for you is that you will not get to spend as much time with him as most people your age would with their younger husbands, but if you are comfortable with it then I am happy for you. Congrats.

koaku 03-18-2008 07:26 PM

All You Neeed Is Looooove Tudududu All You Need Is Loooooove.....love Is All You Need

xYinniex 03-18-2008 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koaku (Post 430651)
All You Neeed Is Looooove Tudududu All You Need Is Loooooove.....love Is All You Need

*closes ears* you're tone deaf =_=

XDD

gackt 21, i don't know why you still care, you've done married him already and you were prefectly justified to.

Just don't do a heather mills trick.

tifa 03-18-2008 07:48 PM

hehehe honestly i find it kawii i mean ah i dont kno wat 2 say i never came a cross the large age gap but i do kno that feeling..tht love i wish u get the approval from ur family caz we here at JF say " age doesnt matter"

koaku 03-18-2008 08:34 PM

yeahh age doesnt matter

chibiloli93 03-18-2008 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gackt21 (Post 428597)

i dont think age shud matter so long as ur sure ur in luv...but its all up 2 u...

kokunin 03-18-2008 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odin (Post 430638)
:mad: AARRRGGGHHH!!!!

Gackt, there is no one on this forum qualified to judge you. This is something only you and your husband can do!. The two of you do have a large age gap, and that does bring a few complications You must look into your hearts and determine what is there. If the two of you are truly in love with each other, then it will be alright. True love is a thing hard to find in this world, very hard. If it is something you have, then every else can just go to HELL!. Enjoy what time you may have together.

then you have to ask, do people lie to themselves...all the time...what i have to ask...is whats so special about a 66 yr. old dude?

kokunin 03-18-2008 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightChilde25 (Post 430646)
Love is love. If you love him and he loves you, then just let the world disappear into the background. No one has the right to judge you. I've never known any couple with that large of an age gap, but if you love the man, you love him. End of story. The only thing that I hate for you is that you will not get to spend as much time with him as most people your age would with their younger husbands, but if you are comfortable with it then I am happy for you. Congrats.

everyone spouts love...yet noone knows what love is, so lets use other words than love. I mean reasons are reasons, and hardly any reason is love... What is love, noone knows so we say, "he's cute, is driven, does what he likes, won't let anyone stand in his way, including me which so gives me a power trip high...he's kinda demented but i like that about him becuase I'm demented too...when he gets annoying he's kinda like a babyb so all you have to do is put him sto sleep and when he wakes up he's okay. He's strong and I think I'm kinda big so that makes him all the more hotter, his muscles and his abs are 'exquisite', and he has a big d!(K" blah blah down the road to happiness...Those are reasons. Love is not... Its a word with no real meaning anymore...so lets give real reasons here...