LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

07-07-2008, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
ah so i guess this goes with the not meeting the parents thing too? is it strange for a japanese couple to take gf/bf to there house i duno for like lunch or something? or is it totally hidden untill basically the marriage?

i find it so strange they you have to plan your time to "enjoy each others company" at a love hotel

the wonders of cultural differances..
This has nothing to do with not meeting the parents, it's just that it is hard to have "relations" when both people live at home.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Paul11 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-07-2008, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
ah so i guess this goes with the not meeting the parents thing too? is it strange for a japanese couple to take gf/bf to there house i duno for like lunch or something? or is it totally hidden untill basically the marriage?

i find it so strange they you have to plan your time to "enjoy each others company" at a love hotel

the wonders of cultural differances..
Often, in Japan, you don't visit freinds houses. You could be friends for years and never see their house. sometimes it depends which circle of freinds your in with someone. Some people entertain at home, but most entertaining is done at restaurants, etc. so some people just don't meet the parents. Also, dating is considered very private in some families and parents sometimes just don't ask.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
noireen (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to noireen
Health issues - 07-08-2008, 10:28 PM

My concern would be is this.

Are you looking to have children with her? If she is going to get pregnant in future, u might wanna hold off on the breast surgery until u 2 have kids.

Talk to the doctors about all the risks involved before u make decision.

In this world by Kobayashi Issa

In this world
we walk on the roof of hell,
gazing at flowers