Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

07-06-2008, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
Obviously a Womans Point of View

but seriously.. im only joking around

i dont think you should make your wife change anything at all, when i marry.. one day.. she will be the most beautiful woman on the Planet.. in my eyes anyway

but for now.. big boobs ftw
If you think that big breasts make someone pretty then your a twat. A lot of men think exactly what I think aswell, the ones that aren't shallow idiots.

A man couldn't possibly understand what having big boobs is like for a women anyway. They get in the way, and for some women it causes them serious problems, particularly back problems later in life. Shallow men talk to their tits instead of their face. It's not a good thing, and nothing a man could possibly understand.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
JoshAussie (Offline)
わかりません

07-06-2008, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
If you think that big breasts make someone pretty then your a twat. A lot of men think exactly what I think aswell, the ones that aren't shallow idiots.

A man couldn't possibly understand what having big boobs is like for a women anyway. They get in the way, and for some women it causes them serious problems, particularly back problems later in life. Shallow men talk to their tits instead of their face. It's not a good thing, and nothing a man could possibly understand.
so your saying all women with big breasts think that there boobs get in the way? i see how you said "and for some women" about back problems but not "for some women they get in the way" what if some women like there big boobs? so what if a man likes small boobs but his girlfriend naturally has big boobs? does that make him a shallow idiot? or not because he agrees with you?

MissMisa JF's Breast Nazi
(#13 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

07-06-2008, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbike81 View Post
Thanks for all the advice, I'll PM you, I think we're in for a very good marriage, but nowadays I guess you can never tell.

Maybe I came off the wrong way in my post. I'm not trying to change her, she's trying to change herself for the things she already knows I like. I'm not even trying to put ideas in her head, she's coming up with all this stuff on her own. I think maybe, just maybe, this is all stuff she wanted to do before, but she was afraid that guys might not like it, but now that we're married, we can be completely open with each other. I've never told her "I think you should get bigger boobs" but she has said "honey, would you like it if I had bigger boobs?" I'm not gonna lie, and tell her no.

edit:

Wow you guys reply fast on this forum. I've already told her she doesn't have to change anything about herself and I will love her no matter what. But if she insists on doing things because she knows I like it, who am I to argue?
Yeah, I thought as much, like I said 'I'm sure you do.' Just assure her that's shes nice as she is. I don't know why you'd like her to have bigger boobs, but that's your business. Just make sure it is really what she wants and she isn't just trying to please you. There isn't any point in wasting all that money on fake breasts, unless she has self-esteem issues or she really wants them, and it's her money she can do what she wants. But personally I think it's a waste and could be used on better things. If she wants to do those things, that's up to her I guess. You just really need to make sure she's doing it for her, that's all really, but it seems like you knew that already.

Quote:
so your saying all women with big breasts think that there boobs get in the way? i see how you said "and for some women" about back problems but not "for some women they get in the way" what if some women like there big boobs? so what if a man likes small boobs but his girlfriend naturally has big boobs? does that make him a shallow idiot? or not because he agrees with you?

MissMisa JF's Breast Nazi
I didn't say all women think breasts get in the way though, did I, no? That is your assumption, not mine. If a guy only likes a girl because she has big boobs, then that is shallow, end of story. I never even commented on the other scenarios you're on about. No-one can help having big or small breasts. If a guy only wanted a girl because she had small breasts, that would ALSO be shallow. If a guy only wants a women because of her 'sexual organs' then he is shallow full stop.

Last edited by MissMisa : 07-06-2008 at 12:49 PM.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
superbike81 (Offline)
New to JF

07-06-2008, 01:02 PM

We've researched the possible negative effects of the implants. She's going to start going to the gym with me and doing sit ups and back raises with a 10lb weight to get her body ready for the extra weight. She's been wanting to get into the gym with me anyways because she wants Kumi Koda legs (dancer legs). Again, I'm not telling her to do this, but she wants to look her best for me.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

07-06-2008, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbike81 View Post
We've researched the possible negative effects of the implants. She's going to start going to the gym with me and doing sit ups and back raises with a 10lb weight to get her body ready for the extra weight. She's been wanting to get into the gym with me anyways because she wants Kumi Koda legs (dancer legs). Again, I'm not telling her to do this, but she wants to look her best for me.
I guess that's kind of sweet in a way. I can't say I'd ever bother doing that since I'm already totally happy with myself, but as long as you do things properly and she's sure then that is your own business really. I'm not sure how healthy it is for her to be totally obsessed with her appearance, but I don't know her or anything, so I couldn't say. Some people can be lighthearted about these things and enjoy putting in the effort.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
07-06-2008, 01:08 PM

This sounds to me like she`s actually more scared of losing you than wanting to please you. I`d tread carefully, and make sure she knows that SHE is the person you want to be with, as you may be wading into some serious self esteem issues. Those sort of things can lead to MAJOR problems down the road as she ages, and comes to wonder if she is beating the tight little teenagers around.

I would advise pretty strongly against the breasts. It`s not just a recovery issue, but they can cause some serious life long problems. A 100lb frame isn`t designed to support large breasts, so expect serious back pain, shoulder pain, migraines, etc from the stress of carrying them around. Also, if she is like most every Japanese woman, she`s going to eventually want children... And even if she doesn`t plan on breastfeeding, the breasts aren`t going to know that and swell up, become inflamed, etc if she becomes pregnant. (Sometimes to the point of requiring hospitalization and emergency surgery to relieve the pressure.) Having ducts cut for enlargements leads to scarring internally, and when they breast ready themselves for milk, they can cause serious infections.

Obviously, you want to spend the rest of your life with her, so think of the distant future too.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
JoshAussie (Offline)
わかりません

07-06-2008, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I thought as much, like I said 'I'm sure you do.' Just assure her that's shes nice as she is. I don't know why you'd like her to have bigger boobs, but that's your business. Just make sure it is really what she wants and she isn't just trying to please you. There isn't any point in wasting all that money on fake breasts, unless she has self-esteem issues or she really wants them, and it's her money she can do what she wants. But personally I think it's a waste and could be used on better things. If she wants to do those things, that's up to her I guess. You just really need to make sure she's doing it for her, that's all really, but it seems like you knew that already.

I didn't say all women think breasts get in the way though, did I, no? That is your assumption, not mine. If a guy only likes a girl because she has big boobs, then that is shallow, end of story. I never even commented on the other scenarios you're on about. No-one can help having big or small breasts. If a guy only wanted a girl because she had small breasts, that would ALSO be shallow. If a guy only wants a women because of her 'sexual organs' then he is shallow full stop.
i just dont see why you would say "They get in the way" and then go straight on to "and for some women they cause serious back problems" why not just say For some women they get in the way and cause serious back problems.. the way you said it is implying that big boobs get in the way for all women.. "If you think that big breasts make someone pretty then your a twat.".. i didnt say "i only like women with big boobs" only a twat would come to that conclusion, or maybe just someone who doesnt like to be wrong.

i should be a freaking lawyer

Last edited by JoshAussie : 07-06-2008 at 01:11 PM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

07-06-2008, 01:16 PM

Quote:
i just dont see why you would say "They get in the way" and then go straight on to "and for some women they cause serious back problems" why not just say For some women they get in the way and cause serious back problems.. the way you said it is implying that big boobs get in the way for all women.. "If you think that big breasts make someone pretty then your a twat.".. i didnt say "i only like women with big boobs" only a twat would come to that conclusion, or maybe just someone who doesnt like to be wrong.

i should be a freaking lawyer
Because I did, end of story. I was pretty much referring to myself when I said they get in the way, that's why. I've never had back problems with them though, so that's why I said some women in that instance. And why do you keep saying I said 'all women' when I've just told you I didn't. I told you I didn't imply it, so why are you trying to argue the other way?

I wasn't referring to you personally, I was addressing anybody. If you make a statement, 'you' can be used to address everyone who thinks a certain way. For example, 'If you like rock music, you might like heavy metal.' Referring to all people who like rock music. So I never called you a twat, unless you do only like women for their big boobs, which you said you didn't, therefore in that instance, your not a twat.

I think the lawyer thing just went out of the window.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
JoshAussie (Offline)
わかりません

07-06-2008, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Because I did, end of story. I was pretty much referring to myself when I said they get in the way, that's why. I've never had back problems with them though, so that's why I said some women in that instance. And why do you keep saying I said 'all women' when I've just told you I didn't. I told you I didn't imply it, so why are you trying to argue the other way?

I wasn't referring to you personally, I was addressing anybody. If you make a statement, 'you' can be used to address everyone who thinks a certain way. For example, 'If you like rock music, you might like heavy metal.' Referring to all people who like rock music. So I never called you a twat, unless you do only like women for their big boobs, which you said you didn't, therefore in that instance, your not a twat.

I think the lawyer thing just went out of the window.
I didnt have to read all that to reply to it.. i already said that by the way you wrote it your implying all women think they get in the way, whether you like it or not.. if you didnt mean it.. write it a way that doesnt imply it

ill admit i took the twat referance a differant way.. ow about a pint at tha local ey

i dont want to be a lawyer anyway

Flame War / Debate.. whatever you wana call it

Over!
(#20 (permalink))
Old
superbike81 (Offline)
New to JF

07-06-2008, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
This sounds to me like she`s actually more scared of losing you than wanting to please you. I`d tread carefully, and make sure she knows that SHE is the person you want to be with, as you may be wading into some serious self esteem issues. Those sort of things can lead to MAJOR problems down the road as she ages, and comes to wonder if she is beating the tight little teenagers around.

I would advise pretty strongly against the breasts. It`s not just a recovery issue, but they can cause some serious life long problems. A 100lb frame isn`t designed to support large breasts, so expect serious back pain, shoulder pain, migraines, etc from the stress of carrying them around. Also, if she is like most every Japanese woman, she`s going to eventually want children... And even if she doesn`t plan on breastfeeding, the breasts aren`t going to know that and swell up, become inflamed, etc if she becomes pregnant. (Sometimes to the point of requiring hospitalization and emergency surgery to relieve the pressure.) Having ducts cut for enlargements leads to scarring internally, and when they breast ready themselves for milk, they can cause serious infections.

Obviously, you want to spend the rest of your life with her, so think of the distant future too.
We've read about the possible complications with pregnancy and breast feeding, and what you've mentioned about the swelling and possible need for surgery is a very remote possibility. Along the same lines as having a heart attack at age 30.

As long as she prepares her body for the extra weight, I don't see there being too many problems.

But, believe me, I've told her about all these things, and she's read about them herself, and she still wants to do it. I'm not going to argue with something that she and I both want equally.