LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-21-2008, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellkite View Post
oh, sorry if i hurted you now. i didnt want this. sorry.

and yes, you got the point. they look more innocent,w hich is very, very cute!
every boy loves innocent girls. and being cute is one step for them to look innocent.
i hope you can view this picture. this girl is japanese, and nearly every guy i know, is after her:

Profil von _MOnIIe_ auf Netlog
Dude, don't be sorry. I'm one of those people who don't really get upset over things. I don't believe in such things as "being offended!"

Anyway, shorter people can pull of the cute look. I agree with you on that.

In the link, this girl is pretty. All the better, it's in German!

Mein lieblingsfäch is Deutsch, weil er spaß ist!

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

Send a message via MSN to Hellkite Send a message via Yahoo to Hellkite Send a message via Skype™ to Hellkite
07-21-2008, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
Dude, don't be sorry. I'm one of those people who don't really get upset over things. I don't believe in such things as "being offended!"

Anyway, shorter people can pull of the cute look. I agree with you on that.

In the link, this girl is pretty. All the better, it's in German!

Mein lieblingsfäch is Deutsch, weil er spaß ist!
hah, so, you speak german too, or what? and yes, it is a german area. but anyway, thats how some japanese girls look like, and this makes them innocent and cute, and i guess, she is also small. and i know her, and she likes taller men. i have asked her once. lol.

Japan, I come next year!! wohooo!!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-21-2008, 06:27 AM

Quote:
hah, so, you speak german too, or what? and yes, it is a german area. but anyway, thats how some japanese girls look like, and this makes them innocent and cute, and i guess, she is also small. and i know her, and she likes taller men. i have asked her once. lol.
Ahh. I like guys who are taller than me. A lot of my upperclassmen are taller than me and a lot of them are cute.

I'm not fluent German, but I'm going into German two this upcoming year and I have a four year plan for high school for German, two years for Spanish, and one year for French or Chinese along with my English class.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

Send a message via MSN to Hellkite Send a message via Yahoo to Hellkite Send a message via Skype™ to Hellkite
07-21-2008, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
Ahh. I like guys who are taller than me. A lot of my upperclassmen are taller than me and a lot of them are cute.

I'm not fluent German, but I'm going into German two this upcoming year and I have a four year plan for high school for German, two years for Spanish, and one year for French or Chinese along with my English class.
aha. interesting. if you want, participate in the german thread. you are welcome.

and sorry, but i am already promised to the member sainth here. sorry. we are a couple.

and again, my last post here maybe, japanese and persian girls also love men, who are taller than them.

Japan, I come next year!! wohooo!!
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-21-2008, 06:30 AM

I've only dated women shorter than me. I'm 185cm so I tend to be taller than most women.

Would I date someone taller than myself? I wouldn't rule it out.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
ARose (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to ARose Send a message via MSN to ARose
07-22-2008, 01:14 AM

I like guys that are taller than me because I feel like they would protect me if they needed to. (I believe in traditonal roles, so maybe that's just me.) Maybe guys like shorter/smaller girls because they feel like they are manly and need to protect them.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
nisa (Offline)
dancing in the rain

Send a message via Yahoo to nisa
07-22-2008, 08:16 AM

have you ever watched "lovely complex"? it's a cool anime. the story is about a guy - shorter than the girl, but the girl loves him so much, and she tried for a quite long time to get his love.

but, actually I prefer a taller guy.

明日晴れるかな。。はるか空の下。。
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Alvinho (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Alvinho
07-22-2008, 12:02 PM

I'm 1.76-meter guy.......would I be accepted by J-girls or even Chinese?

I wonder if Japanese girls like South Americans...

I do love tall girls.....better if they're taller than 1.70 m...

In a communist country, there's one president who grabs all life's benefits, dozens of burocrats who drain tax payers' money and 8 million go through harsh starvation.

Last edited by Alvinho : 07-23-2008 at 03:04 PM.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

07-22-2008, 08:14 PM

Quote:
no actually not. you are still at this topic, and you are right. i mean, i would be too weak to really harm anyone, but if you are tall, you really look stronger,w hich most girls like, and japanese girls are not so tall as i heard. also the persian girls are pretty small. but this does not matter. the better for you, if you wanna find a smaller girl than you.
I don't agree. I prefer guys to be shorter than me, but to be honest I don't really care. It doesn't overly matter, and if all a girl is interesting in is your height then you don't want to be interested in girls like that. It's all down to personal preference, you can't really say that all females like one thing.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-22-2008, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I don't agree. I prefer guys to be shorter than me, but to be honest I don't really care. It doesn't overly matter, and if all a girl is interesting in is your height then you don't want to be interested in girls like that. It's all down to personal preference, you can't really say that all females like one thing.
YAY! Somebody who doesn't care about height. See, it's just the fact it sometimes feels a bit embarrissing sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisa View Post
have you ever watched "lovely complex"? it's a cool anime. the story is about a guy - shorter than the girl, but the girl loves him so much, and she tried for a quite long time to get his love.

but, actually I prefer a taller guy.
I love Love-Com. I read the manga and I can relate to it in sooo many ways.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780