JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
zuhara (Offline)
New to JF

young/old but possible read this very interessing- - 08-27-2008, 02:28 PM

Hi coolers
since am a member (JF) i would and love to share my moments and activities and stories with you .
this is a part of my life ( in 2004 i traveled around the world ....) and as evrybody knows that i do a solo travels and base in local stuff and local places -that mean am not a STUPID Tourist...ect so i went to spend 15days in the mounts and meet a young man 23years old ( and am 49years old).
at that time i hired him to be my guide and after we know each other .....
i was thinking ( he was very diferent and time to time the idea of backpack and go back to meet him jumb to my mind)
well that's weard but i really was crzy about him so after two years went back to the mounts and met him 'i explained evrything to him" well his reaction was okay and 'he said ' -we are humans you are a women and am a man-so the age is a carcter...a long felosophie ...well was good one too).
we spent time togather and we had a serious plans...ect
but what scare me is the world itself cos i know poepl will look at a young man going out with an old lady ( not old hehe) but older then him.

in now day going dating a young man is a fashion it self .well i spend great time and i encourage all the womens (older...). befor i wrot that i thowght may be am stupid do so . but you're right am stupid and love fun ...

i read some of your stories here over Jf and love it also all the descussions .
-zuhara-

i'll give an € but shut up
am busy come later okay :
where is that file:
what time is it .am i late for work..??
wake up early !

this is not life so don't talk about business okay or else....
tell me a jok and i'll give 325€
make me laugh and i'll be your friend
we don't work
sleep late
drink some beers and talk to friends travel and forget the office
this is a great life it
(#2 (permalink))
Old
xceeding (Offline)
New to JF

No big deal as long as . . . - 08-31-2008, 10:21 PM

Age differences in relationships aren't important unless one of the two parties want to marry and have children.

Secondly the younger of the two has to realize that someday he or she will be alone again after the older one passes away. (I don't mean to sound negative and dark)

Most important, forget about what others think when the two of you are out together!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
BakaCrisis (Offline)
(。・_・。)σ

Send a message via AIM to BakaCrisis Send a message via MSN to BakaCrisis Send a message via Skype™ to BakaCrisis
08-31-2008, 10:36 PM

Wow, Thats a huge Gap Age wise, But I see no problem with it.

Teach me Japanese (Skype: davidh053090 )
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

08-31-2008, 10:40 PM

I personally see nothing wrong with it, seeing as both sides are old enough to understand the pros and cons of a relationship with a big age gap.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
zuhara (Offline)
New to JF

the rest of the story - 09-05-2008, 11:49 PM

well now we are not togather but the 2 years i spend with him was good all stil frech on my mind .
in the middel of our relation we planed for lot of things as any normal coupl...but...
after while he have to back to his family due to money problems (helping them ...ect) at that time i thowght may be it's better to give him a chance to live his youth .-but living in moutains among the traditions under straight orders from the parents ...ect he spent 3monthes with his family ofcours i suggest to help them but he didn't accepted .
then we back togather at home again the onley problem we had is( money issues) well i mean him not me i thowght may be i take him with me to japan and work with me but he don't want to move out so day after day we break one of our steps to build our perfect world as normal coupl.
well i feel that i would go into this experience again :i just miss him.
the age: is one of the reasons and sometimes i feel that i take something very expensive from him (his youth) i lost my youth too working to earn money ..heheh am i bad ??

i visit him time to time in his loneless mountaines.......
zuhara

where is that file:
wake up early !

we don't work
sleep late
this is a great life it
(#6 (permalink))
Old
xceeding (Offline)
New to JF

Alone now? - 09-08-2008, 03:59 AM

I think it's time you moved on. I can see the relationship you lost is still fresh in your mind. If you have the capacity to love, you will soon find another man to love and who will love you.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Bureda (Offline)
Banned

09-08-2008, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuhara View Post
Hi coolers
since am a member (JF) i would and love to share my moments and activities and stories with you .
this is a part of my life ( in 2004 i traveled around the world ....) and as evrybody knows that i do a solo travels and base in local stuff and local places -that mean am not a STUPID Tourist...ect so i went to spend 15days in the mounts and meet a young man 23years old ( and am 49years old).
at that time i hired him to be my guide and after we know each other .....
i was thinking ( he was very diferent and time to time the idea of backpack and go back to meet him jumb to my mind)
well that's weard but i really was crzy about him so after two years went back to the mounts and met him 'i explained evrything to him" well his reaction was okay and 'he said ' -we are humans you are a women and am a man-so the age is a carcter...a long felosophie ...well was good one too).
we spent time togather and we had a serious plans...ect
but what scare me is the world itself cos i know poepl will look at a young man going out with an old lady ( not old hehe) but older then him.

in now day going dating a young man is a fashion it self .well i spend great time and i encourage all the womens (older...). befor i wrot that i thowght may be am stupid do so . but you're right am stupid and love fun ...

i read some of your stories here over Jf and love it also all the descussions .
-zuhara-
Nothing wrong with successing a strapping young man!
Enjoy yourself and I wish you happy times!
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Bureda (Offline)
Banned

09-08-2008, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuhara View Post
well now we are not togather but the 2 years i spend with him was good all stil frech on my mind .
in the middel of our relation we planed for lot of things as any normal coupl...but...
after while he have to back to his family due to money problems (helping them ...ect) at that time i thowght may be it's better to give him a chance to live his youth .-but living in moutains among the traditions under straight orders from the parents ...ect he spent 3monthes with his family ofcours i suggest to help them but he didn't accepted .
then we back togather at home again the onley problem we had is( money issues) well i mean him not me i thowght may be i take him with me to japan and work with me but he don't want to move out so day after day we break one of our steps to build our perfect world as normal coupl.
well i feel that i would go into this experience again :i just miss him.
the age: is one of the reasons and sometimes i feel that i take something very expensive from him (his youth) i lost my youth too working to earn money ..heheh am i bad ??

i visit him time to time in his loneless mountaines.......
zuhara
Stealing his youth? I am sorry ma'am but time stops for nobody. Every moment you spend is a memory specific to you and him.

Sometimes you sleep for one hour, but it feels like you've slept for a whole day! This is because of satisfaction. Time is there to be used by each and every one of us.

It sounds to me like the relationship is a wee-bit complicated but one thing you should understand is that you are not wrong. If two people click they click, its just something you can escape.

Yeah, you should try to find a strapping man and settle yourself down. I think you'll do it.

What's this mountain talk? =O
Call me?

Heheheh.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
zuhara (Offline)
New to JF

11-17-2008, 09:49 PM

where were you guys???or it's just meeeee who .....hmmmm you want hear good news???
am leaving next after couple days (hehehehe am super happyyyyyyyyyy) call me for the whole storyyyyy...
Zuhara

where is that file:
wake up early !

we don't work
sleep late
this is a great life it
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Niknaizorai (Offline)
JF Regular

Hi - 01-29-2009, 11:12 PM

If he is willing to sacrifice his life for a relationship with no babies, then its fine. One can do whatever one wants with his or her own life.

These relationships are not bad themselves. There must be a physical and also an intellectual attraction. Some Japanese women are very attractive even when they are in the 40s or 50s. They have an unique charm.

If there is not an intellectual attraction, it will not work out in the long term. I have seen couples of old man with very young woman. Usually, he is an important writer or intellectual or movie director. There is a common professional interest. So, she takes care of him while she satisfies her intellectual interests. It is a very enriching experience. Intellectual drive must be over the sex drive in this relationship.

Being a normal couple, the relationship will be temporary. A point in time where your souls meet for certain purpose. If he is a normal man, he will be happy with you but a bit sad inside sometimes because he will notice younger ladies and thats a cost for him. He has to give up the idea of having children. Youth is extremely precious and he deserves a chance.
If he comes from poor family then he might be expecting a change of status. He might not even care about not having children as long as he has a chance to get out of his personal circumstances.

Just be natural, both of you, and nature will show you the way.