JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
11-22-2008, 07:04 PM

Nothing yet...unless you count walking me to McDonalds at 3am and saving me from this evil Chihuahua XD
(#22 (permalink))
Old
tsukimoon (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to tsukimoon Send a message via MSN to tsukimoon
11-22-2008, 07:25 PM

One time on a trip with my robotics team to Championships in Atlanta, my boyfriend (ex now) knocked on my hotel room door, and I opened it to find him standing there holding a stuffed giraffe--the kind with the velcro hands and feet. I was like "awwwwwwwwwww *points*" and he velcroed its hands around my neck in a hug ^.^
(#23 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
11-23-2008, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
Very shocked. And very happy.

To say the least.
Bow chicka bow wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
Let's say she didn't expect it from me, apparently she was thinking of breaking up with me, because she thought I didn't have it in me to be romantic.
Nice save!

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Romance - 11-23-2008, 10:00 PM

Being romantic at the beggining of a relationship is the kiss of death. Wait until you are sure that you both know you are in it together. Then keep being romantic always. And little things mean the most.
I see that there are many romantic guys here. Keep it up and keep your ladies happy.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
11-23-2008, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bELyVIS View Post
Being romantic at the beggining of a relationship is the kiss of death. Wait until you are sure that you both know you are in it together. Then keep being romantic always. And little things mean the most.
I see that there are many romantic guys here. Keep it up and keep your ladies happy.
Agreed. Being romantic at the get-go will pretty much end it within half a year.

Still, lil' romantic things don't hurt. My last girl and I would send lil' "<3" to each other every now and again via text message. Always good to see one of those whenever you're having a bad morning.

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Bureda (Offline)
Banned

11-25-2008, 12:33 AM

Music! is true romance, no need to know how to play an instrument. Just need to know what songs hit the points!

There's music for exercising, increasing potential by up to 30% (Recent Tests in London).

Think what it can do to your love, 30% PWWAH! Could be the meaning between diving in the right hole or beating on your lonely fish.

Picture that in the nicest way possible.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
11-25-2008, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bELyVIS View Post
I think I would amend that slightly. You can be romantic fro mthe outset, but keep it simple and understated. Nothing over the top. It becomes expected and loses its charm if its constant, but a small gesture every so often is usually well received.

Not too long a ago I was stunned by an "acquaintance" who came to the table while I was with friends, took my hand, delivered a compliment, and then returned to his table. Trust me, that simple little act, kept him foremost in my thoughts for ...... hmmmm...... lets see its been 10 days now.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
11-25-2008, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdSight View Post
Agreed. Being romantic at the get-go will pretty much end it within half a year.

Still, lil' romantic things don't hurt. My last girl and I would send lil' "<3" to each other every now and again via text message. Always good to see one of those whenever you're having a bad morning.
oh no =x
me and my gf just hit our 5th month....
should i stop being romantic w/ her soon?
>.>''

*we've been dating for 5 months.. and i still use cheesy pick up lines on her >.>" *

In the shadows beneath the trees he waits.
In the darkness under the moon he plots
In the silence of the night he kills.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
teala1230 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to teala1230
11-26-2008, 04:28 AM

well me and my bf were in his room when i was living with him i was sick i had a fever i looked like crap and he went over to me kissed me on the forhead said i looked pretty and asked me to get up he then proposed to me then we kissed and he got sick and i got to look after him even though he protested

Plants must burn before they grow i want to marry kyo and have children
(#30 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
11-26-2008, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teala1230 View Post
well me and my bf were in his room when i was living with him i was sick i had a fever i looked like crap and he went over to me kissed me on the forhead said i looked pretty and asked me to get up he then proposed to me then we kissed and he got sick and i got to look after him even though he protested
aww
that really is cute x]

In the shadows beneath the trees he waits.
In the darkness under the moon he plots
In the silence of the night he kills.