JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
theAlphaDuck (Offline)
Banned

10-13-2008, 05:24 PM

true...most hot single women are outside...and don't just come knocking at your door.....

although...he he he....

wouldn't believe me if i told ya....

all im gonna say...

is i LOVE Jahova...bringer of fit women to the agraphobic since 1974 :P
(#42 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
10-13-2008, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biginjapan View Post
"Get out some more" Thats fucking golden man, coming from a guy who spends all day in a relationship forum and has nearly 900 posts in a month.
Let's just be grateful that at least it's not over 9000.

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Uriko (Offline)
JF Cereal Killer

10-13-2008, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animefan78 View Post
how do i become the guy that gets the girl??
go & get the girl. right now.

DO IT.

But to despair was to wish back for something already lost.
Or to prolong what was already unbearable.

(#44 (permalink))
Old
chibiloli93 (Offline)
Zero Luver!

10-13-2008, 09:59 PM

thats very abstract...i guess it really depends on the girl's personal prefrence...it depends on the qualities she searches 4 in a guy...

Every place plays favorites -____-

http://xxbullet-proofxx.deviantart.com/
(#45 (permalink))
Old
DSX (Offline)
I MUY LOCO!!!!

Some Tips From DSX - 10-13-2008, 11:29 PM

1. Be yourself, as others have said. Relationships=getting to know each other. You don't want your girl to be liking the fake you instead of the real you. If she doesn't like you for who you are, it's her loss.

2. Be confident. I've had troubles with this one myself, and because I never got up the courage to really talk to girls in the past, I've lost them.

3. To build up that confidence, just talk to her. Just bring up anything casual, like "Hey, nice hair" or if you're in school, "Hey, did you do (insert name of assignment here)". Go by how she reacts. Go with the flow.

I usually wait until the girl says personal stuff before I do...

Just keep talking to her, you'll get more and more confident each day.

4. Observation is key. If she's hot, then keep your eyes on her eyes for now, not her chest. It'll make you look pervy and she probably won't like you unless she's the horny type herself. Save that stuff for when you're making out.

5. When it finally comes down to asking her out, be a little nonchalant about it, but make sure she knows you're interested. Try to slip it into the conversation. This one you're gonna have to try on your own, because I have yet to do it myself.

6. In a relationship, definately give her the "I love you" sign. Buy her flowers or something. Date regularly. Maybe call at least once a day? This one I have yet to do as well...

7. Try to look for things you two have in common.

8. Find out what she likes, and that'll determine what you get her as gifts/where you take her to.

9. Intelligence. Be able to carry on conversations, even bring up new topics.

10. Listening. Girls like guys who truly listen to them. Make lots of eye contact to make sure she knows you're paying attention. Be sure to listen too, not just gaze into her eyes.

11. Problem solving. When she says she has a problem, do whatever is in your power to help her. Actions speak louder than words.

12. Be in touch with your feminine side. Not all girls are rough and all that. Some are shy and gentle. Do what you can to relate and understand. This opposite sex thing is complicated, and would make it easier on her if you understand her.

13. Oh, almost forgot this one. If she has an older sibling, make friends with him/her too. (Most) Siblings care about each other, and don't just want their younger brother/sister just sleeping with someone who will never love him/her. Let the older sibling know some stuff about you as well. If you're cool with her and her family, you're in.

Wow...I have so many tips, yet I've never actually had a gf....

Last edited by DSX : 10-13-2008 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Almost forgot one...