JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   Here's my crush vent, comment if you wish...... (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/19026-heres-my-crush-vent-comment-if-you-wish.html)

Aota 09-12-2008 03:52 AM

Oh, well, it's pretty obvious it wouldn't be consentual with the parents if it wasn't with the younger person of the relationship. xD

MMM 09-12-2008 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aota (Post 582676)
Not unless it's consentual.

But, still! Guy needs to watch it before he gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar. D:

I don't know every state, but 14 and 15 are below the ages of consent. That's why it's called "statuatory rape".

MMM 09-12-2008 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TokyoRain (Post 582688)
thanks lol it's funny I usually don't blush when I'm around guys, in fact I never have until I started being around him lol

Welcome to the wonderful world of being 14.

Aota 09-12-2008 04:00 AM

I guess so.. 15 is fine, however, if the older person is 18. I learned this myself whenever my friend was dating a girl about three years his senior.

Ahh! Too funny. x'D

MMM 09-12-2008 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aota (Post 582705)
I guess so.. 15 is fine, however, if the older person is 18. I learned this myself whenever my friend was dating a girl about three years his senior.

Ahh! Too funny. x'D

In the state I live a two year difference where once person is 18 and the other is below 18 is considered statuatory rape.

Thunda 09-12-2008 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM (Post 582545)
:whiteflag:

She is 4 years younger than him...

hahahha. MMM always straight to the point. MMM for president!

Go Mecha Mecha Macho!!!!!

(You got my vote.)
:pompoms:

Lacus77 09-13-2008 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM (Post 582668)
I don't think that's legal in most of the US.

well i'm in canada,but pretty sure its illegal here as well
but my parents are fine with it,and i think as long as your parents know and are okay with it,then its fine??

TokyoRain 09-13-2008 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lacus77 (Post 583492)
well i'm in canada,but pretty sure its illegal here as well
but my parents are fine with it,and i think as long as your parents know and are okay with it,then its fine??

yep then its okay.

GenshuNoYoru 10-01-2008 10:18 AM

Ne, I try not to worry myself with romantic relationships. It just seems too troublesome to me; First theres that moment when you see that person as the only one, but that's only a high that quickly fades. Then the fighting begins, and you can't even look at your significant other. Than, there's the heartwrenching break-up, leaving the both of you emotionally depleated until you recover and start the process all over again with someone new. In my opinion, I'm not sure it's worth the trouble, but if you really like this guy just go for it. But then again, what do I know about romance? I'm just a writer with their nose in a book xD