JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   Which fairy tale is your favorite? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/19059-fairy-tale-your-favorite.html)

reihiino 09-14-2008 03:50 AM

Any Brothers Grimm tales...disney wise? Aladdin is my fave....& yes Aladdin is super hot...

CarleyGee 09-14-2008 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salvanas (Post 584246)
2060? Mine is up 'till the year 3000. Where I become a high ranking official in the intergalactic army, and we search the universe. On the way, we uncover some sort of alien species, where my most loved wife, who is a head scientist aboard the army, is killed.

In a rage, I take the fight to the aliens, and die while taking all of them with me, while shouting my wife's name.

Ah, fairy tales.

More like an action/sci-fi movie than a fairy tale ^-^
Nevertheless, I'd watch it and cry over your death.

Sakura123 09-14-2008 04:25 AM

I liked Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan the best.

CarleyGee 09-14-2008 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakura123 (Post 584401)
I liked Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan the best.

I wanted to say Alice in Wonderland, but I wasn't sure if it was considered a fairy tale. The tea party was adorable.

Drug-induced.. Haha.

Bureda 09-14-2008 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarleyGee (Post 584404)
I wanted to say Alice in Wonderland, but I wasn't sure if it was considered a fairy tale. The tea party was adorable.

Drug-induced.. Haha.

Lolkz, your blonde levels amuse me.

Salvanas 09-14-2008 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarleyGee (Post 584382)
More like an action/sci-fi movie than a fairy tale ^-^
nevertheless, I'd watch it and cry over your death.

It's a romantic sci-fi action fairy tale!

You would? Aww. Isn't that just cute ^_^

CarleyGee 09-14-2008 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bureda (Post 584569)
Lolkz, your blonde levels amuse me.

My blonde level? ^_^
I don't get it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salvanas (Post 584632)
It's a romantic sci-fi action fairy tale!

You would? Aww. Isn't that just cute ^_^

What a strange mix of things, I guess Snow White could be an action movie.
Imean she's running through woods to escape, all those dwarfs are in a dangerous little mining thing, and the evil person falls off a cliff.
(the disney version)

Cute? lol. That would be a normal reaction.

Bureda 09-14-2008 03:44 PM

Your reply was rather blonde (stupid) so it made me laugh (Considering that you're generally smart in your replies).

CarleyGee 09-14-2008 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bureda (Post 584701)
Your reply was rather blonde (stupid) so it made me laugh (Considering that you're generally smart in your replies).

Oh, haha. ^_^
Well thank you. (about the generally being smart)

ThirdSight 09-14-2008 04:37 PM

I like how this forum completely deviated from the original written fairy tales and turned into a which old-school Disney movie is your favorite thread. My inner writer is giving himself fatal paper cuts as I write this.

But I'll roll with it.

I'm a sap for anything romantic, so nearly any and all old school Disney movies are in like flint for me. Therefore, and sadly, it's hard for me to pick one that's my favorite.

And having at least 6 different copies of Alice in Wonderland, no, it's not a fairy tale (although Disney did make a rendition of it, it's still not considered a traditional fairy tale).
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuyako (Post 583687)
Is Aladdin a fairytale? Because if it is then that's my favourite :D

As far as I know, the story of Aladdin or Aladdin and the Magic Lamp was one of the 1001 tales of the Arabian Nights. Although, I could be completely wrong about that, so that what I say as fact with a grain of salt.