JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TokyoRain (Offline)
How strong are you now?

Send a message via Yahoo to TokyoRain
Here's my crush vent, comment if you wish...... - 09-11-2008, 10:31 PM

Okay, so I like this guy in my school named Jake. He's sweet, works at a ranch store, doesn't swear, seems like the type of guy that if you said something personal about him he'd blush, if he hurts you he spends the next week apologizing, he takes aikido, and is incredibly good looking. Plus, not a jock!
So one of my guy friends in his grade and I were talking and I trust my friend enough to vent to him and for him to not tell so I went about saying I really like Jake. He didn't tell mainly fussed about how cute it was. Then about a week after he knew we had a football game and a party afterwards I went to and guess what? Jake was there. Kyle asked me if I wanted him to tell him and said sure go ahead. So very nonchalantly pulled him aside and said that he "thought" that I had a a crush on Jake. Since Jake is a senior he is graduating soon, actually at the end of semester and is moving back to Missouri so he doesn't want a relationship at the moment. Which I get honestly. But I still want to hang out with him cause I like the guy, even if he has no romantic interest in me. But I don't know how to go about it since I never actually confirmed that I liked him like that he hasn't said anything so it may be a little awkward.

So I'm stuck between just asking him, dropping it and seeing him when I see him, or asking him to homecoming since he doesn't have a date.........*breaths finally*

"If I could follow my heart again it would be yours
with every breath I would find a way to love you more"
~With You by Josh Groban

"With you I have everything I have ever wanted. Simple and true. With loving eyes so beautiful." ~ With You by Josh Groban
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
09-11-2008, 10:49 PM

Mmm, you could always ask him to go shopping with you. That type of situation is used mainly for friends, but it could also waver over to being more than a "get-to-know-you" date.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

09-11-2008, 10:52 PM

Aren't you 14 and he's 18? Didn't we already have this topic?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
TokyoRain (Offline)
How strong are you now?

Send a message via Yahoo to TokyoRain
09-11-2008, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Aren't you 14 and he's 18? Didn't we already have this topic?
yeah we did....and I am *sorta* choosing to go after him. Tastefully of course and he's not like the other guys I know, so much better.

"If I could follow my heart again it would be yours
with every breath I would find a way to love you more"
~With You by Josh Groban

"With you I have everything I have ever wanted. Simple and true. With loving eyes so beautiful." ~ With You by Josh Groban
(#5 (permalink))
Old
912hottie (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to 912hottie
09-11-2008, 11:02 PM

if he dosen't know if u really like him or not u sould just talk 2 him & seatel 2 just b friends

Life isn't fair.... Deal with it!!
(#6 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

09-11-2008, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 912hottie View Post
if he dosen't know if u really like him or not u sould just talk 2 him & seatel 2 just b friends
He does know, but he is about to graduate and move away, so he said he just wanted to be friends.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

09-12-2008, 12:55 AM

Ask him for homecoming. Just tell him that it could be a one night thing at the dance, and it'd be fun.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#8 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

09-12-2008, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
Ask him for homecoming. Just tell him that it could be a one night thing at the dance, and it'd be fun.

She is 4 years younger than him...
(#9 (permalink))
Old
912hottie (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to 912hottie
Smile 09-12-2008, 01:03 AM

Quote:
He does know, but he is about to graduate and move away, so he said he just wanted to be friends.
ok.well i was asuming because her friend said "I think" .

Life isn't fair.... Deal with it!!
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

09-12-2008, 01:07 AM

Quote:

She is 4 years younger than him...
I didn't know she was just a froshie.

Well... Uhm-- er.. I don't really know what to say. Just ask him to dance at homecoming then.

Last year, when I was a freshman, I asked like twentybillion guys to dance, and they all accepted. Just ask to dance with him during a fast song, and go back during a slow dance and try to chill with him.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780