JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
Nameless (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-12-2011, 03:34 AM

Blond hair, Blue / Green eyes, a beautiful face, 90-60-90 and her body must truly resemble a feminine Greek sculpture, of course, her skin must have pleasant white color.

WingsToDiscovery was right, external beauty is great, I want the perfect girl now.

Last edited by Nameless : 06-12-2011 at 03:36 AM.
(#82 (permalink))
Old
VampireYuna (Offline)
New to JF

06-12-2011, 06:41 PM

I'm a teenager so I don't have to excatly worry about boyfriends to much. Anyways I liked this guy in elementary and I'm pretty sure I still do even though I haven't seen or heard from him since. But I guess my type is mainly based on the guy's personality.
(#83 (permalink))
Old
OHayou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-14-2011, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasuto View Post
Japanese woman doesn’t work to me. My type is my current GF, a tiny Chinese woman.
She is a wild woman and money-monger. She is greedy, egocentric, Sinocentric, superstitious, bad tempered and hopelessly stubborn. Her sense of fashion is horrible and she is recently a little fatty. She doesn’t follow rules, and never bother listening to me.
On the other hand she’s got a lot of guts and tough as hell. She is hyper active with a lot of dreams, but she is also street smart and realistic.
She is cheerful and has a warm heart deep inside. She is soft to her family, children, elderly and underdog. She is so straight, true to herself and innocent in her own way.
Love it!!!!!!! and lol @ a little fatty and money -monger

I admire the lot of guts and tough as hell and lot of dreams.

You really understand, accept your woman, and your respect for her person shines through.