JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
aichan (Offline)
New to JF

aichan - 10-18-2008, 02:59 PM

wow really im not sure...i guess alot of people could say i like to flirt with my friends even though i dont really "love" them or something but..hmm not sure
(#22 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
10-18-2008, 03:07 PM

I'm goin through this. My BF is also one of my best friends. I'm hopin that when it does end, we'll still have that friendship between us
(#23 (permalink))
Old
CarleyGee (Offline)
staring at awkward legs

Send a message via AIM to CarleyGee Send a message via MSN to CarleyGee
10-18-2008, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
My best friend became my boyfriend. Boyfriend of 3 years. Love can happen between best friends. Bad thing about it? If things don't go well, it'll never be the same between you two, so don't risk it unless you're fully sure she's worth a try.

Ha, I disagree with that.
Though it's probably true for some people.
I knew a guy who was one of my bestfriends and so he asked me out one day and we dated for a few months. Then we broke up, but now we're closer friends than before. : D haha, I guess that's just us.

Help my Cause for homeless teens!
http://www.socialvibe.com/CarleyGee

R.I.P Johnny
3-31-09

http://www.formspring.me/CarleyRenee17
Ask me any question
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

Send a message via MSN to Thunda
10-20-2008, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarleyGee View Post
Then we broke up, but now we're closer friends than before. : D haha, I guess that's just us.
I want to too! : ( I mean. such a relationship. with my friend of mine.

someone give me a hug X/

Man I'm busy as hell. Hit me up on MSN or pm me.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
YoruKage (Offline)
Cyber Cafe Employee

10-22-2008, 03:38 AM

no worries, this is not an immature thread.

I've recently gone through a similar situation tho'! And, it's how I found out I am bi.

See, my best friend and I had been BEST friends for 11 years! Suddenly, one day, he says he loves me! At first, i was like, "ah, you're just teasing me the way you always do," but no. He was serious...

For a while I was skeptical. How can someone whom I've been friends with for so long suddenly be a love interest? Because I was beginning to feel an attraction as well. So, I tested it... and made a move.

Turns out, there was a spark and we both kinda liked it a little too much. >_0
But, we both had girlfriends, so it didn't make sense.
In the end, we decided it was better to remember this experience, but not let it stop us from living with our girls and still remaining friends. And as for our girlfriends... well, they're both Yaoi-fanatics, so he and I get together often due to our girls' Squeeful fangasms. XD

I'm saying, the line between friendship and relationship can become blurred sometimes. And, then you enter a new relationship with that person. I think it's something you have to experience in order to understand...
Well, that's what I've got for you. Dunno if it helps at all...

I'd rather be an idiot having fun than a genius bored out of his mind.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
01-22-2009, 01:21 AM

I'm dating a girl who was a friend first. For a whole year. And, she's had feelings for me but I tried ignoring them at first because I wasn't the kind of guy she deserved back then.

Just two weeks ago, I asked her out, she said yes. And since last week, these feelings have sort of... Disintegrated. I want out, I just want to be friends with her again. But she's told me her deepest secrets, and that she loves me, truly.

I have feelings for someone else, she knows it, and she also knows what I'm going through right now, and is willing to wait for me to straighten this out.

I just want to retain our friendship, and nothing else. I feel bad for doing this to her, but I feel it's better than lying to her for the rest of our days.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-22-2009, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
Just two weeks ago, I asked her out, she said yes. And since last week, these feelings have sort of... Disintegrated. I want out, I just want to be friends with her again. But she's told me her deepest secrets, and that she loves me, truly.
Try three months and puttin up w/ it almost the whole time...and I've already tried breakin up with him but he insisted on stayin together...he sent a message to me but it was supposed to go to my friend and this is what it said

"I cried last night and twice this morning. I love her and I can't live without her"

Last edited by KikiBunny23 : 01-22-2009 at 01:52 AM.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
01-22-2009, 02:29 AM

I've always done what was right for my partner.

And it's always been them breaking up with me.

Frankly, I don't feel like doing that anymore. It's just going to hurt more if I wait for three months only to say" Hey, since week two I never felt anything for you."

I need to tell her before she gets too attached.

Thanks for your advice anyhow.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

01-22-2009, 02:30 AM

Well I tried breakin up w/ him almost from the beggining but he's pretty much obsessed with me
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

01-22-2009, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
I've always done what was right for my partner.

And it's always been them breaking up with me.

Frankly, I don't feel like doing that anymore. It's just going to hurt more if I wait for three months only to say" Hey, since week two I never felt anything for you."

I need to tell her before she gets too attached.

Thanks for your advice anyhow.
I don't think she was saying for you to do that. I think she was just saying what she had been through or is going through.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....